Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
STARTJIMX

Some of you know me

Recommended Posts

Hi, Jimmy.

Your thread title reminds me of that slow song (can't remember the band's name), but read the following slowly and act sadly:

"If you don't know me by now . . . . . . ., you will never-never-never-never know, me . . . . ."

Or something like that.

Lol, Jimmy.

Ayaq

Edited by AyaqGuyaq
Left out a "never." Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, STARTJIMX said:

Wel i'm startjimx or was startjimx

F u edd

Okay, you came in with an alias, but I remembered you, Jimmy.

 

11 hours ago, STARTJIMX said:

And my name is back

Now you say your name is "Back?"

Confusion reigns!!  The paupers are rising up in revolt!!

Wait, where in the (expletive) did that come from?

Lol.

@Lovyan, please help me out here, Sweetheart:

"I'm the Sweet Jimmy, the only Sweet Jimmy, I'm the real Jimmy, will the real Jimmy, please stand up, please stand up, please stand up . . ."

Ayaq

cc:  @RobMc, buddy, we need some sage advice here. 

P.S. - Can't wait for Run D.M.C.'s response (giggling and giddy with anticipation).  Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah advice is coming, I too have had trouble at remembering my name at times, my heart goes out to this poor man/boy/idiot that cries for recognition and dares give Dadda the finger, brave he is, foolish he certainly is, and undoubtedly lonely.

What a strange name 'back?', his momma certainly had a warped sense of humour, perhaps this was her first sight as the midwife picked him up and slapped his arse ? just as well he wasn't the other way round eh?  Imagine for the rest of your life living with 'Hi prick ' or ' Can I talk to you Belly Button ' , but back is better than the other first sight ' arsehole', his mommy chose well? Could have been a lot worse, she could have called him Jimmy, imagine living with that the rest of your life ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobMc said:

Ah advice is coming, I too have had trouble at remembering my name at times, my heart goes out to this poor man/boy/idiot that cries for recognition and dares give Dadda the finger, brave he is, foolish he certainly is, and undoubtedly lonely.

What a strange name 'back?', his momma certainly had a warped sense of humour, perhaps this was her first sight as the midwife picked him up and slapped his arse ? just as well he wasn't the other way round eh?  Imagine for the rest of your life living with 'Hi prick ' or ' Can I talk to you Belly Button ' , but back is better than the other first sight ' arsehole', his mommy chose well? Could have been a lot worse, she could have called him Jimmy, imagine living with that the rest of your life ?

Sir Run D.M.C.--I asked for "sage" advice, sir, not "outrage" advice.

Lol, buddy.  After a coupla reads, I think I'm pretty close to figuring out what it is that YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY!!

Lol, bud, I'm not a fan of "all caps" either.

Ayaq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Sir Run D.M.C.--I asked for "sage" advice, sir, not "outrage" advice.

Lol, buddy.  After a coupla reads, I think I'm pretty close to figuring out what it is that YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY!!

Lol, bud, I'm not a fan of "all caps" either.

Ayaq

My boy ' a couple of reads ? ', you've been on that blubber again haven't you? he started out with Startjimx an alias, then returned as 'Back', his words,  A bit confusing I agree but as I've been cold turkey for a week I understand him perfectly. and I'm not trying to say dear boy, I said it.

The underlying question that must be asked is why he made this post, so I have slept on it, and think I have it, the photo bears an uncanny resemblance to @PainKiller with cheekpads? This is his warped way of fooling us into thinking he now lives in Belgium, probably a post Brexit thing. He will no doubt be on the cod2 server later, masquerading as Jimmy, to hide his poor performance and speaking in a ridiculous English accident. Luckily I spotted this early and will alert his fellow players to his dastardly ploy, I deserve a medal, hint hint.

What do you think @Labob, @loADERJr>XI<, @bds1961, @LtLaszlo ??? it's him isn't it?

Edited by RobMc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, RobMc said:

My boy ' a couple of reads ? ', you've been on that blubber again haven't you? he started out with Startjimx an alias, then returned as 'Back', his words,  A bit confusing I agree but as I've been cold turkey for a week I understand him perfectly. and I'm not trying to say dear boy, I said it.

The underlying question that must be asked is why he made this post, so I have slept on it, and think I have it, the photo bears an uncanny resemblance to @PainKiller with cheekpads? This is his warped way of fooling us into thinking he now lives in Belgium, probably a post Brexit thing. He will no doubt be on the cod2 server later, masquerading as Jimmy, to hide his poor performance and speaking in a ridiculous English accident. Luckily I spotted this early and will alert his fellow players to his dastardly ploy, I deserve a medal, hint hint.

What do you think @Labob, @loADERJr>XI<, @bds1961, @LtLaszlo ??? it's him isn't it?

Yes, sir, you deserve a medal, all right . . .

Do we have a "Straight-Jacket-Worthy Medal?"

Better yet, how 'bout the same bloke that gave me a "Bitch Medal" pin one on Run D.M.C.'s ass . . .

Right buttock, even.

Lol.

Love ya man, in a--well, you know.

Ayaq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2018 at 7:24 AM, RobMc said:

My boy ' a couple of reads ? ', you've been on that blubber again haven't you? he started out with Startjimx an alias, then returned as 'Back', his words,  A bit confusing I agree but as I've been cold turkey for a week I understand him perfectly. and I'm not trying to say dear boy, I said it.

The underlying question that must be asked is why he made this post, so I have slept on it, and think I have it, the photo bears an uncanny resemblance to @PainKiller with cheekpads? This is his warped way of fooling us into thinking he now lives in Belgium, probably a post Brexit thing. He will no doubt be on the cod2 server later, masquerading as Jimmy, to hide his poor performance and speaking in a ridiculous English accident. Luckily I spotted this early and will alert his fellow players to his dastardly ploy, I deserve a medal, hint hint.

What do you think @Labob, @loADERJr>XI<, @bds1961, @LtLaszlo ??? it's him isn't it?

Here's a wonderful FU to you good sir!
I am still stuck in this little slice of hell we call England :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/

×