Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Minecraft Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27271
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: 1.7.10
When did you get banned?: 9-18-18
What was your in-game name?: RedRuss1234
What is your game GUID (if known): 8c04a8e5-3a63-4dfe-9806-7611fa520784
Why do you think you were banned?:

I don't know, there was no reasoning as to why I got banned.

• Member ID:  24161
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2301
  • Birthday:  10/24/1989

You were banned due to the mountain of evidence you have been duping.

No I didnt. Exactly what evidence do you have? Because I haven't.  I got help from others and I still had my magical crops farm, if you're going off of how much stuff I was able to obtain. Also, if you're going off the market, I literally had to get garlic seeds to make a stake. Why on earth would I dupe and risk getting banned if I've played for this long, and also I've explained to others how this server and all brings me joy, so why would I do that? Its idiotic, Im not that stupid. 

• Member ID:  24161
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2301
  • Birthday:  10/24/1989

Redruss1234" private message to me:

If you could please get back to me if and when you can, I really need to know whats going on, because I really didn't. Reason I'm being persistent about this though is because ATM I'm having really bad depression right now, and playing this is right now the main thing thats making me happy, and thats why especially why I say it'd be stupid for me to even do that, because I'm literally taking away a thing that brings me joy. So I really need to know why I'm being accused of duping, because I really didn't.

I understand having depression, it sucks unlike most anything else. We have suspected you of duping from early on, but you kept it low-key enough for us to focus on other problems. After your base was cleared, we have seen a mountain of evidence that you are indeed duping. If as you say you only placed the market to get garlic, why are you placing and picking it up over and over, ONLY when you know staff is not on. We have watched you log in, see staff on, and log right back off many times. We see staff get on and you immediately pick up things and log off. This is not the behavior of an innocent, and I don't appreciate being treated like we are stupid.

We have other reasons for the ban as well, but this one is enough.

• Member ID:  23498
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

hold on a second........ you do know it is not necessary to ban appeal a temp ban correct ? you let the time expire and you are good...that is also why a ban post is not needed..AKA TEMP ban
.but since you open Pandora's box might as well clear the air

and to be perfectly honest since the whole base thing + the stink you made on discord that got you banned from posting there + your almost unlimited resources you say you have available......AKA why the hell did you even make a stink on discord then.......+ you actions in game  is why the hell we are here having this conversation now

Edited by Slackernet
additional info

The main reason I was making a stink was because I was wanting an answer as to why and how I was getting raided, but never get one. Mainly though, because I needed to know whether I was getting hacked or not. And I honestly didn't do anything wrong in game. The reason I broke it, which was only twice, was because I knew of it being a thing, so I didn't want y'all to think I was duping. And I honestly never have noticed me doing that. If I was doing that, it wasn't intentionally. Just really coincidental. I'm not trying to make you seem like idiots, but itd be pretty idiotic of me to do this after all the time of being on and for the most part, joy. But I still stand by saying I have never duped. I guess if my actions are as you say, itd be suspicious, but as I said, I never did it intentionally or realized I was even doing it. Hell for the most part I remember being on most of the time staff was. I would also enjoy knowing said "other reasons" as well though, because while it's true I've been hostile on the discord, and for in my mind, good reason. I have been nothing but helpful in game. I'm trying my best to be rational, but I really just don't understand what the fuck is happening anymore. I can't tell you enough that I haven't duped and also how much joy the server bring, I honestly don't understand why this is happening. If you think my items are disingenuous, my explanation is magical crops is op, I got help from a lot of friends, and I had permission from a friend to have his base. To close this though, I will say again, Ive never duped! 

• Member ID:  23498
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

I am going to make this real clear 

A temp ban doesn't need a ban post and is a cool down period for you

your builds and resources are stupid big and cause lots of lagg to the server

your posting and rants simply piss people off

so a word of advice if you want to continue on the XI Server / discord/ website

use the temp ban time to chill out and rethink your strategies

if you want OP ridiculous sized  builds and item amounts do so in single player 

On the XI Server you will be helped just like everyone else. If that answer isn't to your liking then go elsewhere

My opinion witch i can safely say is also the same by most of the minecraft staff is...

the red issues stop now or red is not returning to the server / discord/ or the website

the choice is yours

I can't be anymore clear about this