Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

XI Fest 2018

ANGU5

• Member ID:  2985
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Ok.. Not sure where to even start, But here goes..I really do want to keep this short and sweet, But that can be hard for me sometimes. :P  I guess really  wanted I to say is this. I had another great time with great people.. The last two years vacations to XI fest have been some of the greatest times GG and I have ever had..You play with people so long and get to know so much about them, then you meet them in real life and it becomes clear why your friends and why you play a ten plus year old game.. Not for the graphics, That's for sure.. lol If you have ever wanted to come to one and weren't sure you would enjoy it, Then you are missing out a truly grand time.. God willing we will always plan a part of our year to this time and be at everyone possible.. The caring and giving this clan and these people have for one another is truly special..  Like I shared Saturday night, This clan will do anything for members and each other. You can rest assured we are the true essence of what a clan is.. . So in closing I ll share this.. 

Rugger.. AKA the Boss, Bring your Cornhole game next time, Cause the one game you got from Bama and me will be the only one you ever get again... :P O and you better get faster on the Karts too ;) 

Yacc.. Piglo.. Pigmo.. And fam.  THank you for your persistence for staying in the Main house and getting us hooked up. Also thank you for ride in the helephat and scaring the shit out of Hawk.. lmao. I think you broke the driveway speed limit.. 

Hawk.. O Hawk. Simply this, I'm glad you said fuck it came last minute, We were all glad to see you and drink your beer.. :)

Syckle.. I was so happy to see the true you finally show up during Cornhole ...LMAO 

Boots, ...Thank you for coming in the night early and hanging with us at the house..lol great time!!

Bama... And BurnBright.. AKA fun funsize.. Be way to long to fianlly mneet you guys, But was so worth it!! ANd Bama. .All i can say is.. 11 and 1 :) 

Roxy and Alley.. o boy.. There is no fest like a fest unless you have some Argentina and New York in the house... The front porch of the pool house will never be the same :P;) 

PigDog..Finally got to meet you also. Have spent time sharing about cars and football for to  long not to do it in person..And so glad you figured out how to book your flights, Or at least get the on the right one for boarding passes for flying home lol Dam what a day for you. Hope to see you soon..!

I could go  on for ever!! But you all get the point.. Everyone made it a great weekend in their own way... I wouldn't trade any time spent with any of you for anything in the world.. 

I almost forgot something important.. A particular person.. :P;)  GG's and I one and only WildPenguin .. AKA Our Dirty Bird! She has become a true friend with GG and I we have gotten to know a wonderful person.. Will have her  friendship in ours lives for ever.. Enjoyed every minute with you miss you already.. Thank you for all the help on fest stuff and hope all goes well for you with things to come. .We love you Dirty! :P 

LOOK OUT XI FEST 2019!! It's Going to be off the hook!!

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  iPhone

5 hours ago, ANGU5 said:

Yacc.. Piglo.. Pigmo.. And fam.  THank you for your persistence for staying in the Main house and getting us hooked up. Also thank you for ride in the helephat and scaring the shit out of Hawk.. lmao. I think you broke the driveway speed limit.. 

YW, and we only barely got to 40 in the driveway...

• Member ID:  1908
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1151
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8836
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980

lol had a great time Angus!! you had Mord in Tears! Where we live, yes we have friends but Hardly anyone shows up or even helps out... Always busy or doing something... And when Mord tries to help other friends about money situation its hard to get that money back.. So Thank you for a great time! Will Always Try our bestest to get to the xi fest next year, if we cant make it we will let you know, but Will Always Try to make it to each one unless its an Emergency...

Everyone Want to thank you for a great time in the at the party! @LilAcorn Im glad you made it! Wasnt sure if you were going to be there or not, need to see you more in the future, lonngg time friends.. Mike never changed a bit LOL... Good Luck on the pregnancy..

Roxy & Aley Thank you So much for a great time! Yaccs Im glad I met you finally, and for whoever I didn't mention cause of so many there sorry, but Im glad I met you specially Hefe & Starla, If you have Facebook look me up, my email is [email protected] Will Always see you in Game :)

To Many more xi fests :)

Rugger Thank you for a great clan :)I am so glad I joined xi back in 2010 With LilAcorn & Mord...

I hope The Joes Can make it the next time One of these days I gotta meet you haha

• Member ID:  2694
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  5508
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/11/1965

i had a blast!!!! great to finally meet you guys!!!

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

11 hours ago, ANGU5 said:

Ok.. Not sure where to even start, But here goes..I really do want to keep this short and sweet, But that can be hard for me sometimes. :P  I guess really  wanted I to say is this. I had another great time with great people.. The last two years vacations to XI fest have been some of the greatest times GG and I have ever had..You play with people so long and get to know so much about them, then you meet them in real life and it becomes clear why your friends and why you play a ten plus year old game.. Not for the graphics, That's for sure.. lol If you have ever wanted to come to one and weren't sure you would enjoy it, Then you are missing out a truly grand time.. God willing we will always plan a part of our year to this time and be at everyone possible.. The caring and giving this clan and these people have for one another is truly special..  Like I shared Saturday night, This clan will do anything for members and each other. You can rest assured we are the true essence of what a clan is.. . So in closing I ll share this.. 

Rugger.. AKA the Boss, Bring your Cornhole game next time, Cause the one game you got from Bama and me will be the only one you ever get again... :P O and you better get faster on the Karts too ;) 

Hawk.. O Hawk. Simply this, I'm glad you said fuck it came last minute, We were all glad to see you and drink your beer.. :)

Syckle.. I was so happy to see the true you finally show up during Cornhole ...LMAO 

Boots, ...Thank you for coming in the night early and hanging with us at the house..lol great time!!

Bama... And BurnBright.. AKA fun funsize.. Be way to long to fianlly mneet you guys, But was so worth it!! ANd Bama. .All i can say is.. 11 and 1 :) 

Roxy and Alley.. o boy.. There is no fest like a fest unless you have some Argentina and New York in the house... The front porch of the pool house will never be the same :P;) 

PigDog..Finally got to meet you also. Have spent time sharing about cars and football for to  long not to do it in person..And so glad you figured out how to book your flights, Or at least get the on the right one for boarding passes for flying home lol Dam what a day for you. Hope to see you soon..!

I could go  on for ever!! But you all get the point.. Everyone made it a great weekend in their own way... I wouldn't trade any time spent with any of you for anything in the world.. 

I almost forgot something important.. A particular person.. :P;)  GG's and I one and only WildPenguin .. AKA Our Dirty Bird! She has become a true friend with GG and I we have gotten to know a wonderful person.. Will have her  friendship in ours lives for ever.. Enjoyed every minute with you miss you already.. Thank you for all the help on fest stuff and hope all goes well for you with things to come. .We love you Dirty! :P 

LOOK OUT XI FEST 2019!! It's Going to be off the hook!!

Stories like this is something I never thought I would hear when I created this clan over 12 years ago. For those of you who were with me from the beginning, I'm sure you would agree you didn't see this outcome years later. It really makes it worth while going through all the shit we had to go through in the beginning, from kicking out the assholes and making changes to the leadership. There were times when I didn't think the clan would pull through, many times people left the clan thinking they were gonna take us down and take all our members, but here we stand bigger and stronger than ever. 

This Fest was outstanding from the people, to the party house, to the organization of the activities and the all the food that was made for the large dinner. Special shout out to Penguin, Angus, GG, Yaccster for their help with organizing events, housing, >XI< Stuffed animals(Yaccster) and food.  Thank you to all the locals that gave us ideas and helped us out with your knowledge of the area. 

It was great to see all the vets again and also great to meet all the new comers to the Fest. There was so many people there that I didn't get to sit down with everyone to chat for and extended period of time but I do appreciate you all making the trip and taking some time out of your busy lives to make these things happen. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and it made your trip worth it. 

I know we say this every year, but start saving now and make it to the next Fest! We will try to set a place as soon as we can so people can start to plan but there was a lot of talk about New Orleans next year. There will be another post about that in the coming weeks. 

Edited by Ruggerxi

52 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

Stories like this is something I never thought I would hear when I created this clan over 12 years ago. For those of you who were with me from the beginning, I'm sure you would agree you didn't see this outcome years later. It really makes it worth while going through all the shit we had to go through in the beginning, from kicking out the assholes and making changes to the leadership. There were times when I didn't think the clan would pull through, many times people left the clan thinking they were gonna take us down and take all our members, but here we stand bigger and stronger than ever. 

This Fest was outstanding from the people, to the party house, to the organization of the activities and the all the food that was made for the large dinner. Special shout out to Penguin, Angus, GG, Yaccster for there help with organizing events, housing, >XI< Stuffed animals(Yaccster) and food.  Thank you to all the locals that gave us ideas and helped us out with your knowledge of the area. 

It was great to see all the vets again and also great to meet all the new comers to the Fest. There was so many people there that I didn't get to sit down with everyone to chat for and extended period of time but I do appreciate you all making the trip and taking some time out of your busy lives to make these things happen. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and it made your trip worth it. 

I know we say this every year, but start saving now and make it to the next Fest! We will try to set a place as soon as we can so people can start to plan but there was a lot of talk about New Orleans next year. There will be another post about that in the coming weeks. 

+1

• Member ID:  20684
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2217
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/06/1970

Starla and I had a blast as well, it really was great getting to know all of you better and meeting the ones who weren't at the fest last year. 

and Angus... Dirty bird is ours now!... we had a blast hanging out with her on Sunday... such a good person!

a HUGE THANKS to everyone who helped make the arrangements, buy the food, prepare the party.. all that! what an amazing group!!!

It was a blast!

1 hour ago, Hefe33 said:

Starla and I had a blast as well, it really was great getting to know all of you better and meeting the ones who weren't at the fest last year. 

and Angus... Dirty bird is ours now!... we had a blast hanging out with her on Sunday... such a good person!

a HUGE THANKS to everyone who helped make the arrangements, buy the food, prepare the party.. all that! what an amazing group!!!

Well we're going to have to have something in return.., and I'm thinking sharing will be ok... But no Keeping her... Lol lol.. 

29 minutes ago, ANGU5 said:

Well we're going to have to have something in return.., and I'm thinking sharing will be ok... But no Keeping her... Lol lol.. 

seems like a fair deal!

• Member ID:  2995
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

33 minutes ago, Hefe33 said:

seems like a fair deal!

Do I have any say in this matter? :unknw:

11 minutes ago, WldPenguin said:

Do I have any say in this matter? :unknw:

not really... (btw, like my new profile pic?)

5 minutes ago, Hefe33 said:

Nope..... :P 

• Member ID:  2995
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

8 minutes ago, Hefe33 said:

OMG!  Love it!  Wonder where you found that? lol :whistle:

Edited by WldPenguin

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

im so sorry we could not make it,,,,,,,,all idiots are fun!!!hahahaha

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

ok WAIT WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967

43 minutes ago, Hefe33 said:

Omg lol

44 minutes ago, WldPenguin said:

OMG!  Love it!  Wonder where you found that? lol :whistle:

it's just SO TRUE!

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967

5 hours ago, ANGU5 said:

Well we're going to have to have something in return.., 

Wait, I thought you were talking about Starla...... :):):) 

2 hours ago, Gatorgirl said:

Wait, I thought you were talking about Starla...... :):):) 

Well of course....:P 

Starla Needs to play! lol Miss hanging with you girls!

• Member ID:  22347
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  4148
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/29/1985
  • Device:  Android

I am sorry we couldn't make it this year.  Little man and I was sick and I know dark wasn't feeling the greatest.  Maybe next year we will be able to make it. 

• Member ID:  24842
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1410
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14709
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989

A wild penguin, a duck, a pig and a scared hawk were sitting by a pool. Sounds like the start of a great joke... lol

Pics looks awesome, was fun to videocall with you idiots even though we could barely hear each other :P
Next year....next year...!

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22