Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ring of Elysium

Sourtap

• Member ID:  24842
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1410
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14709
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989
  • Device:  Windows

Anyone playing this new (free) game. Downloaded it yesterday and will play some this weekend if anyone is up for some games :cheers:

It looks awesome!

• Member ID:  3723
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  524
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3685
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/17/1987

I played it when it was Thailand only beta and downloaded it last week on Steam. Finally got it to play after resolving my RAM issue. Absolutely love it, it's essentially PUBG with improvements and less intense graphics requirements. It's not quite as pretty as PUBG, but the tradeoff of downloading 4gb instead of the 19gb every update that PUBG requires.

Although not available in Europe yet, you can follow the instructions here and it should work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RingOfElysium/comments/9h8nf1/guide_how_to_download_in_eu/

Edited by Phoenix911

2 hours ago, Phoenix911 said:

I played it when it was Thailand only beta and downloaded it last week on Steam. Finally got it to play after resolving my RAM issue. Absolutely love it, it's essentially PUBG with improvements and less intense graphics requirements. It's not quite as pretty as PUBG, but the tradeoff of downloading 4gb instead of the 19gb every update that PUBG requires.

Although not available in Europe yet, you can follow the instructions here and it should work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RingOfElysium/comments/9h8nf1/guide_how_to_download_in_eu/

Downloaded it already with a vpn changer. Took a Japanese ip and downloaded it lol :P Will play some tonight!

2002177854_1stROEWin.thumb.png.f7f8ef2d8e672d2f917fa18aa7bf80c2.pngGot my first 3-man squad win today...two in a row even. Great game, so much better than PUBG.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Played it. It's not bad but OMG are there a bunch of hackers playing it. 

3 hours ago, J3st3rXI said:

Played it. It's not bad but OMG are there a bunch of hackers playing it. 

I have not run into any since I've started playing. Even those that were somewhat questionable are still few and far between compared to PUBG

• Member ID:  27184
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1048

Dont recommend it. Some of the things downloaded mine your data. Also has reports of Chinese viruses being installed, specifically rootkits.

Awards

2 hours ago, Pingfuzzboi said:

Dont recommend it. Some of the things downloaded mine your data. Also has reports of Chinese viruses being installed, specifically rootkits.

Talking about the game of the vpn software thats mine your date?

The match making crap takes forever.

Viruses? I heard there could possibly be a data miner much like the one used to mine bitcoin or Ethereum built into it but haven't been able to find anything unusual running with the game closed. Hard to tell with the game running because the "Anti Cheat" software that it installs is constantly pinging away as soon as you open the game. Even though it apparently isn't doing much in the way of deterring hackers. 

4th time I got killed 2 seconds after spawning was enough. Sounded like a sniper and he/she head shot me all 4 times. Hell it takes me a good 5 minutes to find a decent assault rifle and I have yet to even see a sniper rifle. Seen attachments for 1 but no gun or ammo.   I did get to run around for 10 minutes on 1 match untill I got nailed from some teleporting hacker that was teleporting to roof tops.

Found some Malware and a Trojan embedded in the anti cheat.

GbSpy.dll  is reporting as Malware but might be a false positive.

TQMCenter.exe GameBaby TQM Center (32 bit)   is a Trojan   DLOADER.Trojan

4 minutes ago, J3st3rXI said:

Found some Malware and a Trojan embedded in the anti cheat.

GbSpy.dll  is reporting as Malware but might be a false positive.

TQMCenter.exe GameBaby TQM Center (32 bit)   is a Trojan   DLOADER.Trojan

I couldnt get rid of the delay in game so uninstalled it. Also (might be coincedence) my pc ran like crap after installing it and even COD was laggy. Uninstalled it again ?

Yep I'm seeing a good bit of unusual hard drive activity @Jeroen v.2.  Tried to find out wtf was running even with the game closed but gave up and just uninstalled the fucker. 

I did have a bit of fun playing it last night but I kept spawning like 2 houses away from a whole squad. I did manage to take out 1 full squad before some BS hacker literally teleported rite behind me and shot me in the back of the head with a shotgun. 

The malware detected, mainly by Avast, is a false positive. People need to stop spreading that there's malware installed.

As for matchmaking, it typically takes less than 30 seconds on both NA and AS servers. If it goes longer than 60 seconds, cancel matchmaking and restart it and should join fairly quickly. As for you spawning next to another squad....that's on you as you get to pick where you land and you see where others have already selected to spawn. By teleporting, I'm assuming they used a glider and glided in behind you.

I'm sure most won't care since they see the false positive as real and think "Chinese company is out to get us", but here's the official post from the developer:

Announcement on User Data and Privacy Security of Ring of Elysium

9 OCTOBER - RINGOFELYSIUMROE
Dear players, 

Since the official launch on Steam on September 19th, Ring of Elysium was well received by many players as a new "arctic survival" shooting game. We would like to express our sincere gratitude.

For the data and privacy issues that players have been concerned about recently, we solemnly promise to all users of Ring of Elysium that your privacy is respected and protected at all times, Ring of Elysium would never illegally spy on user privacy. Our End User License Agreement and Privacy Policy are in compliance with applicable local laws and regulations, including US laws and regulations in the location of operation, as well as the gaming industry's security standards.

At present, Ring of Elysium uses TenProtect ("TP" for short), a game security system independently developed by Tencent, it is committed to combat malicious acts that undermine the fair play environment, such as: cheating, malicious use of game exploits, botting and other malicious acts in order to protect the fair play environment for players.

At the same time, we also found that a small number of individuals defined Ring of Elysium as Trojan or malware, misleading the playerbase. In regards to this issue, we want to remind players not to trust any information from unofficial platforms to avoid deception. Furthermore, the right of legal action is reserved against those who spreads rumors maliciously, an act which damages the reputation of Tencent Games and the Ring of Elysium brand.

Lastly, Tencent Games and the Ring of Elysium Dev team are devoted to providing the best quality products and services to players around the world. If you have any questions during the game, or would like to know more about future update and optimizations, please use the following platforms to contact us, we will answer your questions promptly.

Following:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/roe_tencent
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingOfElysium.tencent
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/ringofelysium
Also, don't forget you can get in touch with us through our Email: [email protected].

FAQ:

Question 1: What kind of user data is collected by Ring of Elysium?

A: Under the premise of internationally applicable privacy protection regulations and game security industry standards, Ring of Elysium will apply and protect your information in a professional and legal manner, and follow the principle of data minimization. Only data related to suspicions of cheating will be stored and analyzed, including: 

- Game identification information (such as game accounts, character names, in-game behavior data, etc.)
- Hardware device and identification information (such as hardware manufacturer, model number, serial number information, etc.)
- Information about the operating system on which the game is running
- File and memory information related to the game and operating systems
- Information related to ongoing processes, drivers, and other executable codes
- Information about the processes and modules related to the memory access of the game
- Dump information when game crashes
- Other user data and information allowed by the privacy policy

Question 2: Is Ring of Elysium a keylogger?

A: Ring of Elysium's TP security system never collects user's key stroke information.

Question 3: Is it true that the hybrid test detected Ring of Elysium as malware?

A: No, it is not true. Ring of Elysium does not use any PDF related components. The detected file shown in certain false videos is a PDF file, but that file belongs to other third-party applications. Ring of Elysium is shown as a safe software on hybrid-analysis.com.

- First of all, Ring of Elysium and TP does not have any PDF related components, the PDF file shown in the video was an error from hybrid-analysis.com falsely identifying ROE's game file as related to the PDF under the Windows 7 x64 environment. The same HASH file has been correctly identified by hybrid-analysis.com after public scans by other players.
- Second, the PDF file appeared in the scan report is not downloaded or released by Ring of Elysium. Ring of Elysium has never downloaded any PDF files to players' computers, nor has it attempted to activate Adobe Reader on players' computers. Otherwise, you would be aware of the launch of Adobe Reader and the loading of PDF files during gameplay.
- Finally, we can continue to see that on hybrid-analysis.com (https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/87af03ac5a0d0a20e8c7396498d6ba20f05d4ad8b843525c386dae40c97c44fb), public scans of the so-called "malware" has become normal, the false positive result has been corrected.
- We have contacted hybrid-analysis.com for issues mentioned above and the false positive results have been corrected.

Question 4: Why does Ring of Elysium require users to authorize admin rights?

A: Most cheats use various methods to hide themselves. Therefore, when it comes to cheat detection, TP needs to invoke some regular system APIs (such as accessing the processes and files of cheat tools). Programs that invokes these APIs requires the administrative access in order to function properly, hence the pop-up window for user authorization. Asking for high privileges is also a common practice in the security industry.

Thanks for reading,
-ROE DEV Team

• Member ID:  27184
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1048

54 minutes ago, Phoenix911 said:

The malware detected, mainly by Avast, is a false positive. People need to stop spreading that there's malware installed.

As for matchmaking, it typically takes less than 30 seconds on both NA and AS servers. If it goes longer than 60 seconds, cancel matchmaking and restart it and should join fairly quickly. As for you spawning next to another squad....that's on you as you get to pick where you land and you see where others have already selected to spawn. By teleporting, I'm assuming they used a glider and glided in behind you.

I'm sure most won't care since they see the false positive as real and think "Chinese company is out to get us", but here's the official post from the developer:

Avast is a joke anyways. As for the dev, at least respectable that they are attempting to shed light into the situation however I'll still pass. Especially since the company is Tencent.

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

Bazza's first win w/ KickinDatAzz and myself.

20181101225335_1.thumb.jpg.dc35e02a6a27ef52c58531a968860b8f.jpg

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

I can't seem to make the guy look any other than Asian.. but that's cool, I eat Asian food all the time.

Those cheeky bastards DID have a Trojan embedded in QMCenter.exe GameBaby TQM Center. Looks like they just recently patched it out.

Most likely cleaned due to having to be Microsoft Software Validation approved for the US/UK market.

I would suggest that everyone that plays this should Uninstall the game and at-least empty your Temp folders and re-install it. Even though they did patch it your computer could have traces of this Trojan left behind.

https://www.reasoncoresecurity.com/tqmcenter.exe-71d836d34d2a106181a07294d0c1cbfe63f9481f.aspx

Analysis date:

11/1/2018 7:17:47 PM UTC  (today)

Clean (as of last analysis)

Edited by J3st3rXI

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17025
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Achievement Points:  148132
  • Days Won:  673
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

i play all the time with no probs.it's a fps game there will be hackers.nothing like in pub g .and it runs much better ..loads of fun.

• Member ID:  1132
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3856
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1980

SUCKS!!

PUBG 4 LIFE!!!!!

• Member ID:  1132
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3856
  • Birthday:  07/24/1980

:crazy:Just kidding dont shoot!

First time with our full squad making it in the helo.  #wintergether

image.png

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  20698
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3166
  • Birthday:  04/03/1990

i just joined the game today

3DH6SFARVR9 is my referral link :)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021027140/home/

my first game and i won ?

Game is a lot of fun. I just love the game play. About to go play right now. :)

Update info.. 

All Products > News > All News

Ring of Elysium 无限法则

capsule_184x69.jpg?t=1543831030
Ring of Elysium 无限法则 - RingofElysiumROE

Dear players,

After today's update, a small number of players reported that they experienced the issue of client crashes at the loading screen after successful matchmaking. This is caused by Steam incorrectly updating game files. To fix this issue, players can right click on Ring of Elysium in their Steam library, select "Properties" -> “Local files” -> "Verify game integrity" to re-download game files.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your understanding and support.

-ROE DEV Team

Share:   facebook.gif   twitter.gif   reddit.gif   digg.gif  

Dear players,

Since Dec. 3rd, we received some feedback from a small number of players mentioning an issue about having drastically decreased framerate in-game compared to before (for example- 100 FPS dropped to 20 FPS). The dev team has already located the initial cause for this issue, if you are currently using a laptop computer with a NVIDIA graphics card, and updated your graphics driver to the latest version (417.22, Dec. 3rd), then you might experience this framerate issue.

Therefore, if you are currently experiencing this issue, we suggest re-installing the last stable version NVIDIA graphics driver to play Ring of Elysium. The dev team will pay close attention to this issue and resolve it as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your patience and support.

-ROE DEV Team

Dear players,

Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium’s Early Access phase. Here’s the full details:

Adventurer characters
  • Enabled the following new styles for adventurer characters:
    • Gavin- Graffiti Artist, Graffiti Artist Style A and Graffiti Artist Style B (In the Graffiti Artist styles, Gavin has finally received his exclusive backpack, and even a badass high-tech face mask)
    • Hikage- Pale Raven, Pale Raven Style A, Pale Raven Style B
  • Optimized the texture for Lynn's stockings

Character performance
  • Optimized the swinging performance of various character attachments such as weapons and earrings, making them more realistic and noticeable; more coordinated with the dynamics of the characters

Gameplay
  • Increased the duration of Adrenaline Rush from 10 seconds to 12 seconds

Voice chat
  • During the spawn-point selection phase, disabled the use of proximity chat (team voice chat will not be affected)

Models
  • Reverted the model of airdrops, player lootboxes, helmets, and cars back to the standard version
  • Reduced the size of Assault Rifle compensators, making its presentation more realistic

Bug fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the weapons on the right side of the characters' back stacked together
  • Fixed an issue where extra footstep sounds were played
  • Fixed an issue where shots could not hit opponents in some rare cases
  • Fixed an issue where bandage animations showed incorrectly when using bandages repeatedly under high network latency, in first person perspective
  • Fixed an issue where weapon reload could be interrupted by shots when hip-firing
  • Fixed an issue where characters could get stuck on the ski-lift platform in some rare cases
  • Fixed an issue where the frost effect did not completely cover the screen under 21:9 resolutions
  • Partially fixed an issue where gunshot sounds gets cut off occasionally while spectating a target
  • Fixed an issue which caused weapon display glitches after going into swimming state while holding a weapon and going back on land
  • Fixed an issue which caused spawn-point selection UI glitches in some rare cases
  • Fixed an issue which caused loading scene glitches during the spawn-point selection phase in some rare cases
  • Fixed an issue which caused hand model glitches when holding a MP5 and MPX as Hikage
  • Fixed an issue which caused hand model glitches when holding weapons attached with a triangular grip
  • Fixed an issue which caused lower-body model glitches after jumping and landing while holding a weapon
  • Fixed an issue which caused left-shoulder model glitches while proned and holding a VKS in first person perspective
  • Fixed an issue which caused hand model glitches while ziplining and climbing ladders

Please note: During this weekend, we will deploy another update and we will be making a large number of gameplay changes, including:
  • Significantly increasing the safe zone shrinking randomization variations, adding more diversity to games
  • Buffing the Climbing pack by:
    • Enabling the ability to shoot on ziplines with SMG and pistols, players won’t feel trapped anymore when someone is camping and shooting at them on the other side of the zipline
    • Enabling the ability to slide down while climbing a rock surface with Ice Axe, by simply pressing Shift+S, you will drop to safety in style!
  • Reducing the gunfire sounds for players themselves
  • Optimizing the gunfire sounds for MP5, we hope to provide a more dynamic sound performance that is also pleasing to your ears
  • Increasing the Alt+Tab reaction speed when switching between your desktop and the game process under Fullscreen mode
  • Adding the Christmas exclusive models for helmets, cars, player lootboxes and airdrops, bringing the festive atmosphere to the vast Dione snow mountains

Thanks for playing,
ROE DEV Team

Hi everyone,

As more and more players reach higher tiers in their adventurer passes, many people have begun to have a keen interest in some of the undisclosed adventurer character styles. First, we would like to thank everyone again for your enthusiasm and support you showed to the Adventurer Pass Season 1, we feel extremely honored and proud for having such a wonderful and supportive playerbase. In today's preview, we will officially unveil the new styles of the three adventurer characters in Adventurer Pass Season 1. Let's have a look!

Light Catcher- Lynn: As a delicate and gorgeous girl, Lynn has a very high standard about her appearance. In the Light Catcher styles, Lynn meticulously picked out and styled her outfits, including a warmer sweater with cute bowknot details, a pair of comfy yet fashionable sneakers, choker and stockings, and even a high-end professional camera! Lynn also decided to bring her beloved kitten along on her adventures in the vast Dione snow mountains, she carefully placed the kitten in her ventilated backpack, of course.

Graffiti Artist- Gavin: Out of fascination with X-Sports and graffiti art, Gavin decided to fully gear up to the teeth this time. Including the brand-new exclusive cross-body backpack, Rock N' Roll pins, graffiti spray cans, and a badass high-tech helmet, all showcasing Gavin's ultimate pursuit for details and practicality.

Pale Raven- Hikage: Unlike the usual low-profile and mysterious Hikage, this ninja is actually starting to demonstrate a more aggressive side of him. The brand-new bright-colored scarves, ninja garments printed with his house emblems, and the two ninja katanas on the waist, all represents a less discreet Hikage people have never seen before, making him even more unpredictable at the same time...

In order to more intuitively display the adventurer character styles we described above, we have created a video for you to watch:

https://youtu.be/BaTEdjlQVVw

That's all for this issue's character preview. We will continue to upgrade and polish the appearance for all characters in the future and post follow-up announcements. Stay tuned!

-ROE DEV Team

Dear players,

Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium’s Early Access phase. Here’s the full details:

Training games
  • Added corresponding prompts and notifications for the training games and the exit of [Training] status 
    • For newly registered players, Solo mode will become "Training" mode. Once players complete the training game, they will be placed into normal games
    • During normal games, players will still encounter a small number of bots
    • Once players’ become more experienced, they will stop encountering Bots completely

Adventurer characters
  • Optimized Lynn's hair bouncing effects
  • Optimized Lynn's facial lighting effects

Performance
  • Optimized the client's CPU performance

Bug fixes
  • Fixed the issue where the in-game UI was incorrectly displayed for multiple 21:9 resolutions
  • Fixed an issue where the initial loading screen had black bars
  • Fixed an issue where the scopes' crosshair would dim when aiming at windows that are facing the sun
  • Fixed an issue where multiple pop-up windows will show up when clicking repeatedly in the "Latest News" bar in lobby
  • Fixed an issue where the right and middle mouse buttons would trigger the pop-up window in the "Latest News" bar in lobby

Thanks for playing,
ROE DEV Team

772c27366e3f02937fd2b05fe1bc09278e2f0f4c.jpg

Details about this new game-mode and several trailers will be released throughout December. More information coming on Dec. 6th, stay tuned and make sure to follow our official platforms below:

Our official website: https://www.ringofelysiumonline.com
Our Steam news page: https://steamcommunity.com/app/755790/allnews
Our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RingOfElysium.tencent
Our official Twitter: https://twitter.com/roe_tencent
Our official Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RingOfElysium_tencent
Our official Discord server: https://discord.gg/ringofelysium
Our customer service E-Mail: [email protected]

See you soon,
ROE DEV Team

Dear players,

Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium's Early Access phase. Here's the full details:

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the R700's gunshot sound was incorrect after being attached with a supressor

Thanks for playing,
ROE DEV Team

• Member ID:  26915
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  921
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  14874
  • Days Won:  7