Meeeoooowwww! As would "say" my cat after being left alone for hours!

Stay and I won't say anything wrong anymore about Ikea! Truly!

If you really want to quit, then would it be possible for you to hand out all your medals? Preferably to me? 🤩

Anyway, it was nice to play and meeeeoooowww with u.

I have to stop there cause my keyboard is all soaked 😥

CU in another life 🐱 since it is well known, Cats have 9 lifes... So long Kitty! 🇩🇪🇫🇷

This is sad news.  @KillerKitty I always enjoyed hearing your voice in teamspeak, you were so much fun to talk to and always a special lady. I will miss you but like many have said, we will be here if you ever decide to come back. Be well sweet lady. 

Thx guys n gals, i will miss u too. 

It breaks my heart to leave but its necessary to go on in my private life. 

U can delete this account as im not going to use it any more. Thx for the offer anyway.

I know u will be bored in TS now. But hey, the name is free now. 😉

Wish u all the best and much fun. 😥 bb

Really sad to see ya go girl but I definitely understand, life throws us curves every now and again hence the reason for my departure a while ago. But please don't close your account, you can always come back ( like I did ) and you account will still be here. Take care, and hope things allow for you to return soon...

Edited by HAMMERTIME

Awards