Jump to content
RealEstufa

RealEstufa XI Tags!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, deerejon said:

I dont know what your saying there.....As far as I know the voting is still going on??

Now I'm confused, this is the message I received this morning :

"
Sorry buddy but you just missed the amount of votes you needed, you are always welcome to try again at a later date. The most concern was that you are an awesome player no one is denying that, but with that comes a lot of people accusing you of hacking. That is the main gripe of the people that didn't vote for you, but like I said you did get a lot more votes for you to come back than not.  "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

No, the message I sent you was the final vote

Ah ok. Just curious, how many votes did I get for and against? And how many does it require to make it back into XI?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RealEstufa said:

Ah ok. Just curious, how many votes did I get for and against? And how many does it require to make it back into XI?

You need an 80% majority to get back in, apparently you didn't make the cut. 

If someone does you a favor by sharing some info privately don't drag it out in public. .Rugger was probably letting you know so you don't feel discouraged from trying again.

 If you think this would've helped change the minds of those who voted against, well, I don't see how this fared well with any of them. Those who voted yes, didn't do so for a thank you. All those who voted, did so in the best interest of the clan as per their judgement. What I am trying to highlight here, learn the value in discretion. Patience while exuding a positive attitude goes a long way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, iboomboom said:

You need an 80% majority to get back in, apparently you didn't make the cut. 

If someone does you a favor by sharing some info privately don't drag it out in public. .Rugger was probably letting you know so you don't feel discouraged from trying again.

 If you think this would've helped change the minds of those who voted against, well, I don't see how this fared well with any of them. Those who voted yes, didn't do so for a thank you. All those who voted, did so in the best interest of the clan as per their judgement. What I am trying to highlight here, learn the value in discretion. Patience while exuding a positive attitude goes a long way. 

What he said ☝️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, iboomboom said:

If someone does you a favor by sharing some info privately don't drag it out in public. .

 

I was told conflicting options on how to get my tags back, conflicting dates on when it was finished, conflicting information on the requirements, all by multiple different members and you expect me to somehow know the message I received was a 'favor'? Yeah ok.

 

3 hours ago, iboomboom said:

You need an 80% majority to get back in, apparently you didn't make the cut. 

 

Thank you for the clarification; the 'cut' 😅 lol, what is this basketball tryouts? I can see it now " sorry kid, you are simply too good to make the 'cut'." Ok boomboom =P

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, iboomboom said:

Those who voted yes, didn't do so for a thank you.

I was unaware you spoke for everybody across the various games XI plays.

 

4 hours ago, iboomboom said:

Patience while exuding a positive attitude goes a long way. 

You sound like a real charmer.

Like I said, I appreciate the people who voted for me and it's really not that big of a deal either way. I figured I might as well rock the XI tags again after some members suggested I play with them in tournies and considering how many years I've been playing with everyone in general.

As far as lecturing me on patience and a positive attitude well, that seems a bit silly. I've had enough dirt collected through screenshots and recordings of regulars breaking the rules repeatedly for years being absolute fucking douchebags to me simply because of my skill level. Enough information to get people banned that show no level of decorum, class or servility; I let that shit go every time. 

I come home after busting my ass at work to enjoy an hour or two of cod with XI only to listen to fucking clueless jerkoffs berate me for shit they clearly have no understanding of almost daily (I'm honestly not even that good anymore) with minimal reaction on my end. In other words don't fucking lecture me on "Patience while exuding a positive attitude" guy.

I'll give thanks to who ever I feel like demonstrating my appreciation to in what ever fashion I deem appropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks.

We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans.

No one, member or guest, is above our Code.


🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RealEstufa said:

XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks.

We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans.

No one, member or guest, is above our Code.


🤨

If XI upheld it's own "code" of conduct/rules a good 6 or 7 members would be permanently banned. Could I open that can of worms? Absolutely. Will I? Nope. Would these members re-frame from divulging information that would get me banned if the shoe was on the other foot? Fuck no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regretfully I didn't realize there was a vote. But then again, I don't make the time in the forums as much as others unfortunately. You are a good player and would have voted for you.  Those that go straight to hacking accusations because they are getting owned need to get over themselves.  You only get better by playing better players. ;) I was accused of hacking as well, so I was told.  I consider it a compliment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Raisin said:

Regretfully I didn't realize there was a vote. But then again, I don't make the time in the forums as much as others unfortunately. You are a good player and would have voted for you.  Those that go straight to hacking accusations because they are getting owned need to get over themselves.  You only get better by playing better players. ;) I was accused of hacking as well, so I was told.  I consider it a compliment.

Yeah we don't get to vote it's the Admins, and it seems obvious now why it's going this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2018 at 10:30 AM, RealEstufa said:

" but like I said you did get a lot more votes for you to come back than not.  "

I was denied an invite back into XI after my inactivity but I appreciate all who voted for me.

Stuffy, I'm sorry you didn't get back in, it happens, not every kid gets a participation trophy here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RealEstufa said:

come home after busting my ass at work to enjoy an hour or two of cod with XI only to listen to fucking clueless jerkoffs berate me for shit they clearly have no understanding of almost daily (I'm honestly not even that good anymore) with minimal reaction on my end. In other words don't fucking lecture me on "Patience while exuding a positive attitude

Perhaps not the best response?? I remember playing with you, when you joined most players left, perhaps you need better competition, if people don't want to play with you it is you who have the problem, not them?

I didn't put this well, what I meant to say is don't react like this, although understandable, it only makes it worse. Our admins are great, the best I have witnessed, if you do not respect their decision gracefully there is no chance of returning is there? Calm down, as far as I can tell you're not barred which says a lot doesn't it?

 

Edited by RobMc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RealEstufa said:

I was unaware you spoke for everybody across the various games XI plays.

 

You sound like a real charmer.

Like I said, I appreciate the people who voted for me and it's really not that big of a deal either way. I figured I might as well rock the XI tags again after some members suggested I play with them in tournies and considering how many years I've been playing with everyone in general.

As far as lecturing me on patience and a positive attitude well, that seems a bit silly. I've had enough dirt collected through screenshots and recordings of regulars breaking the rules repeatedly for years being absolute fucking douchebags to me simply because of my skill level. Enough information to get people banned that show no level of decorum, class or servility; I let that shit go every time. 

I come home after busting my ass at work to enjoy an hour or two of cod with XI only to listen to fucking clueless jerkoffs berate me for shit they clearly have no understanding of almost daily (I'm honestly not even that good anymore) with minimal reaction on my end. In other words don't fucking lecture me on "Patience while exuding a positive attitude" guy.

I'll give thanks to who ever I feel like demonstrating my appreciation to in what ever fashion I deem appropriate.

 

 

Sooooooo   Your a disrespectful self centered asshole that's Always "correct" and has to have the last word about everything and don't give a fuck what anyone else says eh?  Even the Admin team. Yes we are a Team btw.    

 

And you wonder why the vote failed?  :rofl: 

 

I refuse to read any more of your BS or respond to anything else posted here. Good day Sir.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/

×