Sign in to follow this  
papithegun

need help with BF$

I need some help with the game.  

As  of 2 days ago, when I go into the game, all my guns, whether vehicles or soldier start firing by themselves and I have no control over them.  I of course contacted the wonderful EA customer service and they were not very helpful.  I re-installed the game, cleared cache as they suggested, and I still have the problem.  Never had this before.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to how to fix this problem, I would be extremely appreciative and therefore I could play again.  Thanks in advance.

for a start  try starting game on loading screen disconnect your mouse if that stops it then there either mouse fault or software fault ,and just in case go into control panel-mouse  and see in Buttons tab you have not somehow activated click lock[ make sure box is unchecked]....only thing i can think of Papi

Sign in to follow this  

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/