EDD THE DUCK

World War 3

i have the game

but there are so many connection issues.... i could play 3 maps

The graphics are not that good.... u can see it as a mix of bf 3 and bf 4

But the gameplay is fantastic

Hope they fix the issues quick

30 minutes ago, Predat0r said:

now servers are down for maintenance... fingers crossed.... could play for the last 3 hours   :)

So what is your verdict after 3 hours?As you are from the Netherlands, you played on EU servers. Maybe other regions are not as good? Being a game from an European studio, I wonder if North American servers will be good and plenty....

Edited by CplMOFO

11 minutes ago, CplMOFO said:

So what is your verdict after 3 hours?As you are from the Netherlands, you played on EU servers. Maybe other regions are not as good? Being a game from an European studio, I wonder if North American servers will be good and plenty....

i played on EU and NA servers..... it was damn laggy on NA servers, maybe because of the connection issues they had. But the game is very nice :)

played😀 have to say .if and when the whole game comes out it should be a lot of fun.needs work.i played on a EU server no problems lag here and there but thats gaming..played for over 1 hour .there is a lot to figure out in the game .a lot like BF3 or 4.does not look as good .but the game is fun.have to play more and see what happens in the end..

Edited by tsw 8.5

Cool TS. Didnt managed to get in game yet. Its based off Unreal4 game engine, so you are right gfx cant be as cool as the latest BF. Its also possible that level of details increase in the long run....

Edited by CplMOFO

As I'm still an idiot and had 60 minutes of combined load times waits and crashes, I asked for a refund via Steam. I will wait a few days to see how they address the issues. Big Bad Steam team is telling me that I asked for too many refunds lately (all crashes)...lol

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/10/22/devs-apologise-for-kicking-world-war-3-off-to-a-disastrous-start/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rockpapershotgun%2Fsteam+(Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%3A+Steam+RSS)

They should at least being aware. This game looks very promising and I'm just waiting a couple more days.....

Edited by CplMOFO

will be! out of the 2 ,[BF5] this looked better, the plus side i find with steam,problems they get on it to, fix and keep you updated,EA takes them months,plus side games reasonably priced,compared to nearly twice for BF5.......

The weapons customization screens seem very interesting and the armor plates/helmets bring a new dimension for sure. I got my Steam refund, but will buy again once issues are cleared out.

MOFO

I bought the game again tonight once I heard it was fixed and yes it is currently fixed. I played 1 game there and I have to say the game has potential , its quite impressive so far

Soldier movement is a thing you will notice straightaway which doesn't feel right , after 5-10 mins you get the hang of it. It's bound to be improved

You first choose West or East forces , then once you do that your put into a squad of like 4 (2 are designated to attack and 2 are designated to defend objectives)

Defending or Attacking you are given orders by your squad leaders etc to watch a point , if you do that successfully you get more battle points which leads to points for 4 perks you can unlock depending how many battlepoints you have earned.

The 4 battlepoint rewards are , a extra explosive for like 700 , a drone scan on a point on the map for like 1200 , artillery for like 2000 and access to unlock a tank for 3200

Those features alone make the game into a more teamwork game , rather than everyone like on BF1 just picking sniper class

^The features above make the game worth buying if your into a game with teamwork with rewards

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/