Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Is my buddy Ayaq M.I.A. ?

RobMc

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I sense that my brave buddy @AyaqGuyaq is missing, no posts and no replies to birthday, I fear that he may have met his end this time, no doubt fearless until the end. Sent a few pm's out to muster funds for a party, sorry search party, we should get far once I've auctioned the buttons on ebay and converted the two florins, five shekels and hatpins into hard cash.

Are you there Ayaq, knock once for yes and twice for no

knock, knock

Spent a bad night worrying about my brave boy, pictured him lying frozen in the snow mauled by a polar bear searching for food due to the ice breaking up. I may be the cause, my large diesel engine may have contributed to his end, in memorial I tipped a tin of injector cleaner in the tank, I feel a lot better now. It may be that he inadvertently wandered across the border after game, some Canadian floosy luring him into her bed. Having been there I know the dangers, there is little chance of escape, even now he may be getting offered pancakes and maple syrup, we may never see his eloquent prose again. I will buy a poppy in his memory, and every pancake will be a headstone, farewell buddy, in a manly non gay way of course.

sob

Still no news?, it's not looking good is it?, I suspect Angelz is keeping him as a toy boy, he'll waste away with her demands, or he could be fertilising @AthenA's eggs, he's not chicken, hope he can still aim straight.

I wonder if he's back fishing, money bulging from his pockets (not what he tells the ladies), he's certainly quiet. We need to keep our eyes open - another idiot missing, I think he's been abducted and as we speak is getting probed.

Ah well back to bargain hunt, I'll check later, hxtr have you seen him?

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  261
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  17976
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Achievement Points:  131717
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

8 hours ago, RobMc said:

Spent a bad night worrying about my brave boy, pictured him lying frozen in the snow mauled by a polar bear searching for food due to the ice breaking up. I may be the cause, my large diesel engine may have contributed to his end, in memorial I tipped a tin of injector cleaner in the tank, I feel a lot better now. It may be that he inadvertently wandered across the border after game, some Canadian floosy luring him into her bed. Having been there I know the dangers, there is little chance of escape, even now he may be getting offered pancakes and maple syrup, we may never see his eloquent prose again. I will buy a poppy in his memory, and every pancake will be a headstone, farewell buddy, in a manly non gay way of course.

sob

The same one that brought @Joe Canadian  to his demise  

alaska.jpg

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

Still no news ? :wacko:

No this is it, I even included him in my two minutes silence on Sunday, my brave boy must have met his end.

R.I.P. Ayaq Guyaq

• Member ID:  24842
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1410
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14709
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989

All jokes aside, he used to be a pretty active visitor on the forums. Crazy as he was, loved the guy and I even begin to wonder where he is at now...

• Member ID:  3773
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

Ayaq is still here, you crazy buggers and buggeresses!

Been out for a bit, will be on more.

Love you all.

Ayaq

• Member ID:  22619
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  132
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  3595
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  35023
  • Days Won:  22

Next time @AyaqGuyaq, give us a warning that you'll leave for some time so we don't get worried if we don't see your weird and funny posts in the forums ?

Edited by AthenA

Is it really our lovable @AyaqGuyaq that''s back - read the following and decide for yourself

Missing In Alaska Series 1

Alaska's Body Snatchers

A mountain climber goes missing near Mt. Hayes, where UFO sightings are rampant. Our team of investigators head into alien territory and risk close encounters to find answers about his mysterious disappearance. Using eyewitness and expert testimonials, the team searches for evidence of potential extraterrestrial abductions in the Alaska Triangle.

Vanished in a Vortex

In 1950, a military transport plane vanished in the Alaska Triangle with 44 people on board, and hasn't been seen since. Was its disappearance caused by bad weather or something more sinister? Our team investigates the possibility that a space-time vortex could have transported the plane to another dimension.

Hunted by the Hairy Man

Tales of Bigfoot sightings are reported globally but the Alaskan version is the most extreme, standing over 14 feet. Is this massive, aggressive creature targeting people in the Alaska Triangle? Cryptozoologist Ken Gerhard and team try to track down the beast, hoping to learn how this monster remains so elusive.

Zombies of HAARP

The Aurora Borealis has been seen as a mystical force in Alaska for many centuries, but could a man made version be used for mind control? Our team explores a top secret government facility known as HAARP, an electromagnetic generator that could be driving people to disappear in the Alaska Triangle.

Attack of the Ice Gnomes

Sightings of small human-like figures have coincided with missing persons reports within the Alaska Triangle. Could there be a tribe of vicious, carnivorous gnomes roaming the state's untamed interior? The team follows a trail that could lead them directly into an ice cave, the den of these deadly creatures.

Death by Demon Wolf

A monstrous beast is spotted in the woods of Alaska, in the same area as countless missing person reports. Those who have survived its attacks describe bear-like claws on a towering, wolf-like beast. Is it a mutant bear, an oversized wolf, or some terrifying hybrid of the two? Fossil records indicate that wolf-bear crossbred animals once existed in this area, and the team investigates if it could be a surviving strain or a new one that may be terrorizing the Alaska Triangle.

Alaska's Mutant Monkey's

Primate sightings in the Alaskan woods have the team puzzled, since experts say that monkeys have never lived in Alaska. Missing person reports in the area, reported cries from the trees, and sightings of what look like oversized monkeys call to mind the legends of vicious baboon-like creatures from long ago. With new monkey species constantly being discovered all around the world, the team investigates if there could be a variety in the Alaska Triangle that is making meals out of men?

It Lurks Beneath the Ice

Recent sightings around Alaska match native stories of a vicious Arctic mermaid that attacks unsuspecting people. With only five percent of the world's oceans explored, new marine species are being discovered all the time. Could a sinister mermaid be among the oceans' undocumented creatures? Our expert team searches for answers.

Taken into the Wild

Ancient lore talks of a Canadian warrior tribe that once terrorized the Nahanni valley, decapitating their enemies with scythes. The tribe vanished many years ago, but might have resurfaced in the Alaska Triangle. Missing person reports have coincided with eyewitness' sightings of frightening ancient soldiers. Our team investigates the mystery.

Shapeshifters from the River

Tlingit folklore describes a creature that's half-otter, half-man, who steals the souls of its victims. Could a shapeshifting Otterman, or Kushtaka, be disguising itself to target humans as prey? Our team uses eyewitness accounts and their own stakeout to investigate whether this creature is merely a myth.

Alaska's Birds of Slay

A jogger vanishes from the top of Mt. Marathon in Alaska and a witness describes seeing a monstrous, airplane-sized raptor around the time of the disappearance. Could ancient stories of the Thunderbird be true? The team investigates the missing jogger's final steps and the potential existence of this enormous predator.

Scared of the Bear God

Sixty years ago, the residents of an entire Alaskan village disappeared without a trace. A passing fisherman witnessed a massive, ferocious white bear, reminiscent of a northern legend, the Bear God called Torngarsuk. Could nature have paved the way for a real, extraordinary sized bear? The team searches for answers.

Swallowed by the Lake Dragon

With the unsolved case of a missing kayaker at Lake Iliamna, many believe that the legendary Iliamna Lake Monster (or "Ilie") is the culprit. In this huge body of water, a reclusive creature has plenty of room to hide. The team investigates this beast and the possibilities of its existence.

• Member ID:  1908
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1151
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8836
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980

7 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Love you all.

Ayaq

had me worried for a minute lol glad ur okay :)

8 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Love you all.

Ayaq

Just woken up to this great news, tell us all what adventure you've been on dear boy, I can put my box of (Man size) tissues away tor a while. In celebration I'll have a baked Alaska after my beef dinner as a type of thanksgiving.

Did you use many bullets???

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

good to hear your back paul   it will stop chkfinger running around with no head

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

21 hours ago, AthenA said:

Next time @AyaqGuyaq, give us a warning that you'll leave for some time so we don't get worried if we don't see your weird and funny posts in the forums ?

second that

kayak, try to warn us before u go out, so we know we dont have to call the alaska state troopers searching for you in the cold Chugach park

• Member ID:  1213
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47100
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

On 11/6/2018 at 11:17 PM, RobMc said:

sob

Till he finally responded I was worried about a polar bear getting sick.  Thank god it didn’t eat him

• Member ID:  3773
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

Man, I feel the love!!!

Donna Summers, anyone?

LMAO, you Strapping Gents (?) of >XI< and you Luscious, Lovely Ladies of >XI<.

Ayaq