Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream by David McGowin

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

My new book coming: Weird Scenes Inside Laurel Canyon; Covert Ops & the Heart of the Hippie Dream
This explains a lot about American Rock Culture. Makes perfect sense. 

Best Comment on the book. Sums it up perfectly.

Laurel Canyon in the 1960s and early 1970s was a magical place where a dizzying array of musical artists congregated to create much of the music that provided the soundtrack to those turbulent times. Members of bands like the Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, the Monkees, the Beach Boys, the Mamas and the Papas, the Turtles, the Eagles, the Flying Burrito Brothers, Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, Steppenwolf, Captain Beefheart, CSN, Three Dog Night, Alice Cooper, the Doors, and Love with Arthur Lee, along with such singer/songwriters as Joni Mitchell, Judy Collins, James Taylor, Carole King, Jackson Browne, Judi Sill and David Blue, lived together and jammed together in the bucolic community nestled in the Hollywood Hills.

But there was a dark side to that scene as well.

Many didn't make it out alive, and many of those deaths remain shrouded in mystery to this day. Far more integrated into the scene than most would care to admit was a guy by the name of Charles Manson, along with his murderous entourage. Also floating about the periphery were various political operatives, up-and-coming politicians, and intelligence personnel - the same sort of people who just happened to give birth to many of the rock stars populating the canyon. And all of the canyon's colorful characters - rock stars, hippies, murderers, and politicos - happily coexisted alongside a covert military installation.

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon is the very strange, but nevertheless true story of the dark underbelly of a hippie utopia.

image.png

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon Laurel Canyon-r4.JPG

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon Laurel Canyon-r3.JPG

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon Laurel Canyon-r2.JPG

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon Laurel Canyon-r1.JPG

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

OMG another of your conspiracy theories, you are certainly coming back with a bang, we've missed you, are the contrails not a problem anymore?

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Oh yes Chemtrails are alive and well. Much of my past free time I spent watching weather MAP early AM then again later in the day.... saving pictures, examining the pictures and trying to see if I could detect the patterns of Geoengineering. I felt very comfortable as to what I was seeing last 1 years. 3.5 to 4 years ago I was just getting started noticing that Weather Modification might be true. It makes a lots of sense how they are doing it. Quite fascinating and they have it down to a science.

The problem is since the after WWII blowing up Nukes and into the 50's to the 80's testing different technologies,  all these experiments put a hole in our Ozone. To fix it they started doing more experiments. Then more and more in the name of saving our planet. That is a bunch of BS. They did it or rule the world by controlling the weather. Star of the video proves that.

All that research I would not listen to man people. I wanted to see for myself and I did. Then I found this guy. He has done way more research than I have and he confirmed everything I have been thinking and then some.

I see more than just Geoengineering. I see Storms being used as a weapon and I see counter measures being used to stop them. I see exact efforts to see parts of the USA and exact efforts to not see the area. I know exactly why Texas is getting so much rain because I can see what they are doing. The entire planet is being weather modified. It would take a long time to show all I have and I am kind of losing interest.