Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

His name starts with an E

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  iPhone

1 hour ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

If someone lays out the capital for a gtx 980 ti, why are they playing a ten year old game? The fun goes away after your targets' frame rate hits 300fps+.

Shit my old 1080ti and TitanXp don’t have any issue getting around 999 FPS on a regular basis. It’s not ‘just’ the card. 

• Member ID:  25212
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

I probably shouldn’t comment since I don’t play COD5 but you guys don’t seem to have any issue commenting on stuff in COD4 so here goes. 

This thread is embarrassing to all of us here. I know it wasn’t started by a member but wow the level of whine from a couple of people is deafening.  

Maybe we should start a Lego Batman server for you people to play on but then, my 7 year old grandson would be making you all rage quit and bitch post. 

Another option would be to find a mod that changes all weapons to Nerf Guns or Water Pistols.

Edited by FUNky

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

So, you give an opinion, and you get mocked. SOB was right. Nothing to see here, have a nice day. 

• Member ID:  24295
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

21 hours ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

So, you give an opinion, and you get mocked. SOB was right. Nothing to see here, have a nice day. 

This happens in almost 95% of the threads on these forums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This particular thread was started by someone wanting  a skilled gamer to tone it down because he did not want his fun to get destroyed by being slaughtered. This is an never ending old age vs youngins with better reflexes. There is going to be a few mockery things said. I do not see anything in this thread that warrants it getting out of hand. I made 2 comments in this thread and neither one of them were meant to be mocking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read over the past 2 days 2 people making post threads about their kids getting them banned.

The 1st thread one of your leaders posted to help and the dude was unbanned.

Then a thread was made by one of your members that mocked the guy.

The 2nd thread to be made is by one of your members with the same words about his kids getting him banned.

There were 2 mocking posts made in there.

I think the post you made here would better fit in those 2 threads.

Edited by Angelz

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2052
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960
  • Device:  Android

I read about half of these whiny posts.....I agree with DJ, pump up your shoes and bring your A game when they are in the server.  THEY BOTH DO NOT HACK.  just good players.  If you dont want to play when they are there, that is your choice.  Personally, I will kick both of their asses so let em bring it.  

• Member ID:  3143
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2585
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1961

On 11/9/2018 at 1:56 PM, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

Real Estauf

I love how if anybody questions a player it always comes down to stop whining,bring your A game,get a better computer,get a better video card, Real Estuaf AKA Dean Boom has been banned from several servers instead of looking into that, once again you get stop whining, step up your A game,get a better computer,get a better video card. Stop with excuse already its getting old.

• Member ID:  22619
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  132
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  3595
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  35023
  • Days Won:  22

Ok, I didn't want to comment because I agree a little with beer about being mocked :P  (and you have one more reason to mock me, because of my English)

But, this thread wasn't started by someone who was accusing someone to be hacking. He even said that he was a very skilled player and he was nice. This thread was started by someone who wanted to know if it's possible to ask Everett to tone it down... But I must admit guys that it's true that when skilled players get on, try to make it to be better and give your very best ! Grab it as an opportunity to not just play the game, but to learn it and pay attention around. Though I can see where the people who are asking to tone it down are coming from, because it does kill the server sometimes and I don't like to see members leaving the game for a reason like that... 

So... as for them being hackers, I don't think so. I've spectated them both and even when some players couldn't see why he knew a player was in some exact spot, it was possible for me to see it... from where the gunshots were coming from. 

Like we say in French : "Mes deux cents !" :)

Edited by AthenA

2 hours ago, AthenA said:

But, this thread wasn't started by someone who was accusing someone to be hacking. He even said that he was a very skilled player and he was nice. This thread was started by someone who wanted to know if it's possible to ask Everett to tone it down...

That was me saying that. I just read his post again and edited mine. I read a lot of posts that are kind of accusing. I should of read his post again before replying.

Skilled players what a crock of BS,when players are at the top of each game by 2x or even 3x the score of the other players there is something wrong, I have been gaming for over 15 years and can tell if someone is cheating oh sorry a skilled player. I know XI members that will not even play in the server if those "skilled players" are in the server pretty SAD when members can't even play on their own server because of "skilled players" wake up and stop glorifying those players by calling them "skilled players".

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

9 minutes ago, fbi_open_up said:

know XI members that will not even play in the server if those "skilled players" are in the server

that's me, no fun with those guys in the server

• Member ID:  3042
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  3005
  • Birthday:  02/27/1964

Just my $0.02... I would rather see a player just banned outright than to be accused of cheating openly every time he plays with no proof at all. Not a great way to build the community. And no, the fact that he can kick your ass is not proof!.

RJS

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

I know some members leave when highly skilled players like Real and Everette come in, I guess because they know they won't have a chance at winning a map. But that's not a lot of folks, just those who are in it to win - and usually do. And they don't much like it when someone else takes their glory.

Bummer.

Back in the day I was at or near the top of the list but age slows you down and I seldom win a map anymore. I don't begrudge those who do because they're simply better than me. Thing is, someone is always better than you and if you can't suffer that, maybe you should be doing puzzles in your spare time instead of playing computer games.

There are some accusations in here about cheating from people who don't know what they're talking about. Best remember that we have a rule against that and it WILL be enforced in game. If you can't prove it, don't say it.  

What I just read ^^^ up there is shocking. :shock::shock: :shock: I won't even quote that shit. Reading it once is enough. :shock::shock::shock:

sorry Harry, not buying Highly Skilled Real AKA Dean Boom has been banned from several other servers and I dont believe it was for being Highly Skilled. The bottom line is that eventually the server will not have any XI members with exception of those people who turn a blind eye or just don't want to hear legit players whine.I along with Toes with take the same approach when it comes to playing with those Highly Skilled players and just go someone where else to play. Please for love of god all those people that don't play on that server keep your opinions to yourself.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

9 minutes ago, fbi_open_up said:

sorry Harry, not buying Highly Skilled Real AKA Dean Boom has been banned from several other servers and I dont believe it was for being Highly Skilled. The bottom line is that eventually the server will not have any XI members with exception of those people who turn a blind eye or just don't want to hear legit players whine.I along with Toes with take the same approach when it comes to playing with those Highly Skilled players and just go someone where else to play. Please for love of god all those people that don't play on that server keep your opinions to yourself.

I was once banned from a surver because I consistently kicked the admin's ass. I imagine Real and Everette get a lot of that.

We have administators with many years of experience and we've all spec'd these guys thoroughly. Trust me FBI, they DO NOT cheat and as I said, if you can prove otherwise, have at it.

Your prerogative to leave when they come in but most don't and so no, they're not going to empty the server. For that matter, there are members and guests who are not as good as you FBI. Do they quit when you come in? 

13 hours ago, fbi_open_up said:

Please for love of god all those people that don't play on that server keep your opinions to yourself.

Really?? Freedom of speech is not in your vocabulary? Are you a dictator? Last time I checked everyone has a right to their opinion on these forums as long as they can show respect.

It doesn't matter if someone plays on the server in question or not. These types of accusations happen on all servers in every game. A really good gamer comes in to play and has top score almost every map and then gets accused of cheating. O ban his/hers ass. Just because someone owns your ass does not mean he/she is cheating.

I actually witnessed one dude (pro gamer) (you would know him if I could remember his name) who got banned from a server. He went to their website and posted all his tv interviews, newspaper articles, demos of his game play and videos of his competitions (they video everything at competitions). They still called him a cheater and did not unban him. That clan died because no one went into their servers anymore. They ran their clan like a military. Most of them were old fart military dudes with a holy than thou attitude.

If all you XI dudes/dudettes were playing in my server and I had your attitude about 90% of you guys would be banned. You guys killed me all the time. I spawned, thawed 2 team mates died. LOL

Edited by Angelz

Harry, Spin and Angelz have good and valid points, however I play for enjoyment and as you probably notice rarely play on WAW anymore, I don't mind genuinely good players but these 'fabulous' ones piss me off, and I do what FBI correctly points out others do - I leave, no problem with me I come back at quieter times that don't increase my blood pressure, and when they appear I leave again. The cure is to have a server dedicated to members only, which I presume must have been suggested before and dropped , no one wins in these situations. Put simply - when you cannot spawn, when you get consistent headshots from the other side of the map usually with pistols and when you find the darkest corner and they are on you in 5 secs it's not time to call them cheaters - it's time to leave.

On 11/9/2018 at 1:56 PM, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

Real Estauf

Excuses,excuses stop already.

1. Bring you A game.

2. Get a better Internet Connection.

3.Get a better Video Card.

4.Get a better Computer.

5. Get better as a player.

Freedom of speech is fine but when you comment on something you have no knowledge of that one thing.

I have said my peace and the server is what it is and it will never change have a good day and enjoy the Highly Skilled players.

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

47 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Harry, Spin and Angelz have good and valid points, however I play for enjoyment and as you probably notice rarely play on WAW anymore, I don't mind genuinely good players but these 'fabulous' ones piss me off, and I do what FBI correctly points out others do - I leave, no problem with me I come back at quieter times that don't increase my blood pressure, and when they appear I leave again. The cure is to have a server dedicated to members only, which I presume must have been suggested before and dropped , no one wins in these situations. Put simply - when you cannot spawn, when you get consistent headshots from the other side of the map usually with pistols and when you find the darkest corner and they are on you in 5 secs it's not time to call them cheaters - it's time to leave.

Come play freezetag ;)

41 minutes ago, fbi_open_up said:

Freedom of speech is fine but when you comment on something you have no knowledge of that one thing.

Would you like my 18 years of gaming knowledge resume? LOL I comment when I know what I am talking about and most likely can back up what I say with proof. Can you?

12 minutes ago, deerejon said:

Come play freezetag ;)

I do, and love it you're a great bunch, but most are on in our evenings and I have other things to do (cook, talk to wife etc), I play when I can but I reckon Vietnam Freezetag is the most realistic game