Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

His name starts with an E

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

7 hours ago, fbi_open_up said:

Funky and Angelz you two have a lot to say for people that don't even play on that server if you notice most of the guys that are complaining about these "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS" actually play on the server and see first hand the so called skill level. If you want make comments maybe you should play in the server and see what people are talking about instead of defending these "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS",the admins in that server are a joke they just turn a blind eye and tell you to shut up if you complain.

- Specifically, how are Real and Everette cheating? What hacks are they using? If you can't explain that; if you can't prove that; then don't you think you should Shut The Fuck Up?

- I take offense at your claim that we COD5 admins are a "joke." And in claiming that we "turn a blind eye," you're accusing us of intentionally allowing cheaters. For a member of XI to insult his fellow clansmen who work to keep the game emjoyable for him is unacceptable. And it shouldn't be tolerated.  

Edited by HarryWeezer

• Member ID:  24295
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, RobMc said:

I'd love to have played with you, when you were younger lol. ?

I was 42 when I started gaming LOL. I was so shocked that there were games like that. Medal of Honor, then Spearhead and Breakthough. What was the most amazing thing for me was teamspeak. Shocked the hell outta me. I was talking to peeps from all over the world. I learned so many cuss words in different languages hahahahhahaha

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Content Count:  4486
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  31891
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965
  • Device:  iPhone

Right first off everyone is missing the point here , this is not about the players being so good no one can beat them, its about XI members paying for the servers  they play on ? the admins work for the members keeping the servers full and running smoothly ?  so why is it when a couple of players jump on the server, all most every XI member jumps off ?  IS THIS WHY THEY  DONATE ? this is  a gaming CLAN and if XI members are not willing to play with theses people why should they keep putting there hard  earned cash into the up keep of  it ?? if you don't like what I'm saying i couldn't give a FUCK.................................. mark

Awards

51 minutes ago, MARKOFFXI said:

its about XI members paying for the servers  they play on ? the admins work for the members keeping the servers full and running smoothly ?

It is not just XI members that donate. Guest do to.

53 minutes ago, MARKOFFXI said:

so why is it when a couple of players jump on the server, all most every XI member jumps off ?

From what I read so far in this post it's not just XI members that are leaving. When your up against good players (XI players as well) they can be frustrating. Make peeps whine, cry and curse. There are XI members that are good like that too. You have members that are and used to be pro players. Do you not find them frustrating? Have you ever left the server because an XI member owned your ass?

58 minutes ago, MARKOFFXI said:

this is  a gaming CLAN and if XI members are not willing to play with theses people why should they keep putting there hard  earned cash into the up keep of  it ??

Actually XI is a gaming community. What you are saying here is close the servers and website to XI members only which at that point the community part becomes nil and void. Then you do not have to deal with the public in any way, shape or form. Then all the money that is donated can come from XI members only.

Will that satisfy you?

1 hour ago, MARKOFFXI said:

if you don't like what I'm saying i couldn't give a FUCK.................................. mark

Most people who post in this forums feel the same way!! It's called having an opinion LOL

All I'm saying is if the majority of the people that play on that server are not happy about it, its time for the ADMINS to do something about it ? simple .................... in my opinion LOL

Awards

11 minutes ago, MARKOFFXI said:

All I'm saying is if the majority of the people that play on that server are not happy about it, its time for the ADMINS to do something about it ? simple .................... in my opinion LOL

Banning players because they are good is a thread that needs to be started in the members section.

As i said before its not about banning  players that are good, its about keeping XI MEMBER'S happy  that's why there here to have fun with there friends ................................................................

Awards

• Member ID:  3143
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2585
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1961

proof is in the scores Harry, when everette score 73 kills and the 2nd place guy only has 32 kills you really don't think there is a problem, guess its just me. Markoffxi hit the nail on the head keep XI members happy which are the ones that donate to keeping the server running not the "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS" I dont understand how you can watch these "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS" and their ridiculous scores and not even give it a second thought, but then again it must just be me.

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Its not hard to understand this. We have a lot of servers and even more servers set up for different play styles. From fast to slow low gravity freeze tag and on and on. Because of the game and play style they attract there own players that enjoy that style of gaming. Members and non members alike. When someone joins one of those servers with a totally different play style its disruptive and ruins the game for those who play there because of the style of the server. When that happens we usually ask the player to find another server to play on. If they don't like that we kick them to let them know were serious and if it continues we ban them. If from there they go ape in other servers or on the web page we ban them from XI anything. This is not new here or in any other gaming community. On the flip side to this we do try to accommodate those player with different gaming styles. Proof just look at how many servers we have and they are all different that's a lot of accommodating to me.

15 minutes ago, fbi_open_up said:

proof is in the scores Harry, when everette score 73 kills and the 2nd place guy only has 32 kills you really don't think there is a problem, guess its just me

I dont understand how you can watch these "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS" and their ridiculous scores and not even give it a second thought, but then again it must just be me.

LMFAO I have seen XI members with over 100 kills. Wish I had screenshots to prove it. Peeps in 2nd with kills of 70 75. Same thing.

Your not reading posts here in there entirety. It has been typed many many times.

21 minutes ago, fbi_open_up said:

Markoffxi hit the nail on the head keep XI members happy which are the ones that donate to keeping the server running not the "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS"

Again you do not read posts fully.

XI members are not the only ones donating. GUESTS do to!!

7 minutes ago, Labob said:

This is not new here or in any other gaming community.

Not true. My clan has never and will never ban a player for being good. We are not the only community that feels this way.

We have had several of our members banned from other gaming clans/communities servers for being good. That is their right, it is their servers and their forums and we respect them for it. We just will not have any communication with them in the future.

Paybacks usually come when we play against them in leagues when we kick the asses. LOL Right? @J3st3rXI LOL

• Member ID:  21461
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  215
  • Achievement Points:  1864
  • Birthday:  06/01/1988

On 11/9/2018 at 4:36 PM, blackcat said:

lol Would be fun to watch, but I've heard that they have played before at the same time and Everette walked all over Real.

WAoa wao wao I'm just not noticing this thread. LET IT BE KNOWN lol, I've won every match against Everette; up like 20 and 0 so far =P. He also is 5 years younger than me, so can I get a woot woot for ageism muahaha!

*** disclaimer - every match that we have both started from beginning to end. Perhaps we need some 1v1s (I think he could beat me honestly)

Competitive banter aside, I just want to state that it's official, XI admins have been given the green light to kick/ban Everette and I on the DM server.

I've been playing here for more than 5 or 6 years I'm pretty sure and was in XI until I went traveling and became inactive, so for this to happen now is somewhat alarming. As we all age and inevitably grow slower and less skilled will XI continue to ban the few new/younger players that come in to a decade old game?

On 11/30/2018 at 4:48 PM, 7Toes said:

well if your that good and have to come in and roll over regular plays to make you fell better about your self hmmmmm so sad.must be making up for a small penis i guess

What exactly do you expect players like me to do? I've been banned from 99% of all active cod WaW servers because of people like you (interestingly enough most of those servers are dead or dying). The most populated and active server in Cod WaW - PDE I retain the best scores/kpm of anyone in 6 years and have been in first place at the end of 99.99% of matches for 6 years running.

So, should I just not play my favorite call of duty because the entire player base is apparently "regular players"?

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1047
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8794
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62071
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

1 minute ago, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

Why would they come into a decade old game. Why would ya?

https://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/204805/GEICO-Commercial-Buckle-Up-GEICO-2018

Everette is relatively new here, why did he come? I can't presume to know the minds of other people, but I know that for me cod WaW is hands down the best call of duty and shits all over the last 7 years of crappy cods religiously pumped out. 

56 minutes ago, RealEstufa said:

I've been playing here for more than 5 or 6 years I'm pretty sure and was in XI until I went traveling and became inactive

So, you used to be an XI member and now your being called a cheater or a "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYER" LOL Amazing LOL

I do hope you get your tags back.

Not true

My clan has never and will never ban a player for being good. We are not the only community that feels this way.

that's good so why don't you invite them over to yours and you can all play happy family's at angelz

Edited by MARKOFFXI

Awards

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

While I have sympathy for them both, IT IS INTERESTING THAT THOSE SUPPORTING THEM I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THE SERVER so stfu !

1 hour ago, MARKOFFXI said:

Not true

My clan has never and will never ban a player for being good. We are not the only community that feels this way.

that's good so why don't you invite them over to yours and you can all play happy family's at angelz

I have not been on my COD 4 server in years. I am not even sure if I still have it listed on the game list still.

If I still had COD 4 installed I would check and you could bet your lil ass they would both be invited to play.

4 minutes ago, Angelz said:

I have not been on my COD 4 server in years. I am not even sure if I still have it listed on the game list still.

If I still had COD 4 installed I would check and you could bet your lil ass they would both be invited to play.

Well that says it all, it's waw not 4, so please dear stfu, you're waffling

1 hour ago, RobMc said:

While I have sympathy for them both, IT IS INTERESTING THAT THOSE SUPPORTING THEM I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THE SERVER so stfu !

WOW dude. Did someone give you a wedgie?

YOU DO NOT PLAY ON THE SAME TIME ZONE AS ME so blah blah blah you stfu LOL

Do you play W@W? Have you played with these 2 dudes? They are not in your time zone either. (just saying)

1 minute ago, RobMc said:

Well that says it all, it's waw not 4, so please dear stfu, you're waffling

I played on your W@W server for a year dude!!!

10 minutes ago, Angelz said:

WOW dude. Did someone give you a wedgie?

YOU DO NOT PLAY ON THE SAME TIME ZONE AS ME so blah blah blah you stfu LOL

Do you play W@W? Have you played with these 2 dudes? They are not in your time zone either. (just saying)

I played on your W@W server for a year dude!!!

Presume you don't love me anymore ?? you were the best, take a prize off the second shelf xxx

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

4 hours ago, fbi_open_up said:

proof is in the scores Harry, when everette score 73 kills and the 2nd place guy only has 32 kills you really don't think there is a problem, guess its just me. Markoffxi hit the nail on the head keep XI members happy which are the ones that donate to keeping the server running not the "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS" I dont understand how you can watch these "HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS" and their ridiculous scores and not even give it a second thought, but then again it must just be me.

And finally, FBI, you're absolutely right: it IS JUST YOU.
   For some unfathomable reason you apparently do not believe that some players are much better than other players. True, luck plays a part but this is a game of skill, dexterity and knowledge, and it doesn't hurt to have top-notch equipment that's tweaked for best performance. 
   As you should have seen over the years, on average, players will finish a map at about the same level. Some are very good and usually finish at the top; some aren't very good and usually finish at the bottom. That's usually consistent because, again, this is a game of skill.
   Along comes someone like Real, a world-class player, and you can't seem to accept his extraordinary level of skill. Fact is, he will ALWAYS finish at the top. He's that good. It's that simple. Is that so hard to understand? Have you ever played chess with a master? Same thing.

• Member ID:  27358
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  73

This shit is getting out of hand.....

• Member ID:  842