Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Lag Issues on MC

LeafyIsHere_yt

• Member ID:  25601
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  85
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/03/2004

This is to the Admins or Higher, I just want to know if you guys are gonna ever try to work on the huge lag issues on the server cause it's gotten worse since last I played I cant play for more than 15 30 minutes without exiting the server with a "Timed Out" message, and if you guys are trying to do something about what are you trying because this needs fixed quick, If I could get a response that would be great.

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

We have been averaging 25 players at a time lately and yes it is the same world as last you played. So yes it's minecraft and yes there is lagg to be expected. I have been on all weekend and with that many players on at the same time not much can be done. As far as timeouts go there can be several issues that cause that. Most of the time it is a high ping rate caused by the route the isp uses to get to a sever. Try running a traceroute to see if there are any issues along the way. My connection isn't the best, it's comcast residential because that is all that is offered in my area and i only timed out twice this weekend