loaderXI

***2018 Fallen Member Memorial***

10 hours ago, Crack said:

aint gonna happen..only time we get enough peeps together for cod2 is the killa memorial event :(

Not true Crack! DM server is busy most evenings and TDM server busy every Sat & Sun 9:00 am until afternoon. Stop in early on weekends for fun team play!

1 hour ago, LtLaszlo said:

Not true Crack! DM server is busy most evenings and TDM server busy every Sat & Sun 9:00 am until afternoon. Stop in early on weekends for fun team play!

ill check but everytime i look its the same 6 on dm and nada elsewhere...but i will def check it out i love ctf and cant play unless i play at outlawz :( which kinda sucks :cat:

I was lucky enough to talk to Killa the day before he passed on to gaming Heaven by phone and we had a awesome chat about XI and our shared love for COD2 and XI. The game was still RED HOT and the clan was growing daily but his loss shocked us all. I am so proud to see that this event still continues every year however it is sad to see the list of fallen hero's growing each year. This is a great way to honor our friends no longer with us and to relive the early days of XI. Look forward to seeing everyone there, except HXTR. 

Will be great to see everyone there :) can't believe how much XI in general has grown even since those early roots. I'm glad to be part of XI as well as a Moderator for CoD2, it means a lot to me to be able to help @loaderXI keep the game alive