Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hackers and Cheaters

EastCoast50

• Member ID:  25026
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7122
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  9
  • Device:  Windows

So, I was just online with a few frequent players -- all non-XI, but honest, loyal players -- who raised concerns about highly suspect hackers/cheaters that are continuously playing on XI servers without being kicked or banned. There are a select, small number of regular blatant hackers/cheaters plying on XI servers (counted on one hand), but we ALL know who they are ... also, they're non-XI members.

There's some curiosity and confusion among regular players (both XI and on-XI) that don't understand why these specific players haven't been kicked or banned. And I agree. I've said if before: I'm here for the fun of it, nothing more. I'm not here to cheat, hack or pretend to be some great online game player. I'm not. Some of these asshole mamma's boys that get away with it on a regular, consistent basis should have been gone a long time ago.

Look, I'm sure these worthless serial-killer-in-progress fucks think that they're impressing their mother or non-existent girlfriend all the way from the basement.  The bottom line is that it ruins it for the rest of us.

It has to stop.

This is all about fun, friendship and being assholes. It's not about allowing cheaters to take over games and ruin it for everyone else. 

So, who's going to do something about it?

- EastCoast50

10325413_1019539148121600_2714307682339572389_n.jpg

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

With all do respect since this is in the general discussion forum may I ask if you personally have taken up the issue with a admin or a head admin via pm ?

We all at some point "suspect" players of ill will but with out solid proof "video" we can not act simply because some players have better rigs,better ping and better eyeballs...

However there are tell tail signs that admins for the most part can identify someone running a hack but with key binds and such unless the are shitty hackers even then we must "watch" them like a hawk...

With that being said please let a admin or head admin of said server/s know to whom you are referring to and never call anyone out in game or on the forums...

You right it is all about the fun and im sorry you are feeling this way but maybe it can get cleared up

Cheers

loADER>XI<

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994

Totally agree with Loader here mate, you need to either contact an admin with a PM and name and shame your suspects or even better, send in a recording of their gameplay to be reviewed. With nothing to back up your claims but your own word then it will just fall on deaf ears and it won't be sorted out.

• Member ID:  23233
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2375
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  18824
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

Im agreing a bit with Eastcoast, i often play in the late evenings , not im saying there is hackers but some time player could slaughter us damn too easily. like 3 times our kills end of a game, maybe could be agism or beers , but i think im a good average player  and its pissing  me  off.

When im sure , usually i emailed spinpuppy with some details  he can track the video files.

Wall hackers or aimboters are easy to discovers but others are very smarter with these stuff and hard to catch.

but im always having fun playing and im  concentrating my fun with all others players instead.

Mark

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

10 hours ago, EastCoast50 said:

So, I was just online with a few frequent players -- all non-XI, but honest, loyal players -- who raised concerns about highly suspect hackers/cheaters that are continuously playing on XI servers without being kicked or banned. There are a select, small number of regular blatant hackers/cheaters plying on XI servers (counted on one hand), but we ALL know who they are ... also, they're non-XI members.

There's some curiosity and confusion among regular players (both XI and on-XI) that don't understand why these specific players haven't been kicked or banned. And I agree. I've said if before: I'm here for the fun of it, nothing more. I'm not here to cheat, hack or pretend to be some great online game player. I'm not. Some of these asshole mamma's boys that get away with it on a regular, consistent basis should have been gone a long time ago.

Look, I'm sure these worthless serial-killer-in-progress fucks think that they're impressing their mother or non-existent girlfriend all the way from the basement.  The bottom line is that it ruins it for the rest of us.

It has to stop.

This is all about fun, friendship and being assholes. It's not about allowing cheaters to take over games and ruin it for everyone else. 

So, who's going to do something about it?

- EastCoast50

10325413_1019539148121600_2714307682339572389_n.jpg

only problem is you have to have 10vids 2 notes from you mother and 3 references and a credit check to get anything done? they do know some of these hacks are undetectable

fuck off.jpg

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

If you want someone banned, all you have to do is show proof, and that is easily done by going to spectate and taking a video of their gameplay. Or have an admin spectate them, but they also just need a simple video of them doing it and they are banned. 

We ban people all the time with video evidence from admins or players, so just take a quick video of them hacking and we will ban them right away

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960
  • Device:  Android

Do not confuse a better player than you with a hacker, there is a difference.  I have literally HOURS of video of a few good players who everyone thinks that they hack, but after reviewing many times with multiple admins...they are not cheating.  Do exactly what these admins say to do, take a vid, change the name of the vid to the players name, post the vid in the COD 5 section.  If you do that we can follow up

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

You can really help the admin team if you record Demos ro video and send them to one of your game admins Via PM. We can not be ingame 24/7 and often when we are these so called "hackers" will turn there junk off when an admin is sitting in Spectate unless we go incognito. Even then I usually know when an admin is incognito by there ping and in-game rank which will not change unless they use another game profile or another CD key.

Please tone down the hacking accusations as all it does is cause un-needed drama in the servers.   Get proof Via demo or video and send it to us or as WildThing says "Suck it up ButterCup". 

Some people have literally thousands of hours in playing 1 game.  I do.  Of coarse they are going to be much much better at that game than someone that has 200 hours in the same game. Even @FRENCHI has his good days when he does really well on a couple of maps. lol

Edited by J3st3r

1 hour ago, J3st3r said:

Even @FRENCHI has his good days when he does really well on a couple of maps. lol

Be careful putting @FRENCHI and "good" in the same sentence :lol:

• Member ID:  1729
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

Si vous prenez des vidéo de hackeur lol ne me prenez pas quand je botte les fesses de J3st3r ou de PainKiller . Trop la honte pour eux ??

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3332
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33541
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

I have been playing on these servers for a lot of years now, and yes it is very frustrating getting your ASS handed to you round after round. But I can assure you the Admins will deal with it if you can video the proof.

But like it has also been said we have some amazing players that use our servers that coupled with decent rigs and pings make them look very suspicious.

Even a decent headset can make one hell of a difference as i have now found out to my benefit after investing in a new one a few weeks ago. I can hear people coming round corners or sneaking up on me (some of the time ?).

Just relax spectate them and get the video. Then let the Admins take out the trash ,

But please to save drama make it private so only the Admins can see it that way only the guilty will be aware when they get banned, and the genuine good players do not have to waste there time proving their innocence on a public forum for all to see Because Mud Sticks and it should not need to come to that.

• Member ID:  24842
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1410
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14709
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989

Oh boy....

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  2107
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15083
  • Days Won:  13

We had an issue with a non member ranting on and on (verbally and message wise) about this situation a few nights ago.  For the whole map they bitched about two players in question. (Real and Everette).   I repeatedly told them "to record and post a video to our site" .   But they continued to bitch verbally and flooding with texts.  I finally snapped and told them to "SHUT THE HELL UP" and post a video !!!  They left after that map.  I believe they had way to much to drink and that lead to their behavior. 

Edited by MikeB

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Fine you caught me.. FUCK.. I will stop hacking in Ring of Elysium. I was told by TSW my driving sucked so bad I had to hack.  @tsw 8.5

Fine you caught me.. FUCK.. I will stop hacking in Ring of Elysium. I was told by TSW my driving sucked so bad I had to hack.  @tsw 8.5

Shit don't tag TSW.. he is a virus.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:08 AM, 7Toes said:

only problem is you have to have 10vids 2 notes from you mother and 3 references and a credit check to get anything done? they do know some of these hacks are undetectable

fuck off.jpg

Yeah ... and I don't even know how to make a video while playing. Maybe if I get an extra note from my mom, something will happen. :)

On 12/12/2018 at 1:34 PM, spinpuppy said:

Do not confuse a better player than you with a hacker, there is a difference.  I have literally HOURS of video of a few good players who everyone thinks that they hack, but after reviewing many times with multiple admins...they are not cheating.  Do exactly what these admins say to do, take a vid, change the name of the vid to the players name, post the vid in the COD 5 section.  If you do that we can follow up

I gotta learn how to video while playing.

On 12/13/2018 at 3:27 PM, MikeB said:

We had an issue with a non member ranting on and on (verbally and message wise) about this situation a few nights ago.  For the whole map they bitched about two players in question. (Real and Everette).   I repeatedly told them "to record and post a video to our site" .   But they continued to bitch verbally and flooding with texts.  I finally snapped and told them to "SHUT THE HELL UP" and post a video !!!  They left after that map.  I believe they had way to much to drink and that lead to their behavior. 

I heard about that incident. But hey, I'm drinking probably 60% of the time I'm on XI playing. lol

On 12/13/2018 at 4:39 PM, hxtr said:

I knew it! In the words of T-Max ... "You bastard!"

Look, I appreciate all the replies and suggestions, but it's just frustrating KNOWING someone is cheating/hacking and I can't prove it. Ya'll say video it. Well, I don't know how to video it ... I ain't on "that level". I'm definitely not the best player around, but certain things tend to point out cheaters. I know REALLY good players on XI that don't cheat. I also know a couple that are decent players that have been falsely accused of cheating. The bottom line is it takes the fun out of it when they're around. But whatever. I'm just here for fun, comraderie and to drink until I can't click the mouse button anymore.

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  8970
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Achievement Points:  65613
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

3 hours ago, EastCoast50 said:

I gotta learn how to video while playing.

hit the ~ key and type /record whateveryouwantonameit 

to stop ~ key and type /stoprecord

Edited by deerejon