Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Minecraft Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27489
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  110
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Macintosh

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: xtremeidiots MC 1.7.10
When did you get banned?: Jan 4th. 2019
What was your in-game name?: SinfulDays
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I'm not entirely sure. SlackerNet banned me for harrassment of another player, SirGilbert, which I think wasn't the case at all. I tried to beckon with Slacker but that progressed it and thus I'm now banned for a month. I decided to investigate and I find out the town I was in is going to try and take all of my stuff and my claims (pic below). Also, I joined the server on an alt and when SirGilbert was questioned he started to BRAG about getting me banned. He said that he had gotten me banned, and he was proud of it. That for me raises some questions, but when I kept playing, I saw something terrifying. The town actually thought they were above all other players. You can check clogs, Henrich or SirGilbert said something along the lines of "State > Players" when I asked why they were expanding into a PLAYER BUILT area. They then said that even if it was a player built area, it was unclaimed so they were allowed to expand their town there. They then claimed a portion of the player built area and MY nearby base. Anyways, I think that this ban was unfair in numerous ways and it sucks that I'll only be able to play in a month. I truly like this server and I have many friends that I cherish. I hope this ban appeal will go through, thanks in advance!image0.png?width=301&height=376

Proof ^ Slacker, no offense, but seems like the town and players that you protected from me are going behind your back.

I have some more clogs, but this one is the most evident one. Also, Arrowdusk is the one who claimed a portion of my alt's base.

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

what you or they do out of game is none of my business. what you did in game in front of me is

then you go to any staff member that will listen and cry to get around what happened. that was a fail. then you start again in discord. wich turned your 3 day temp ban witch we spoke about to a 30 day temp ban

so you and them can post what ever you want in any discord. talk as much sheet as you can speak or type knock yourselves out.

and you just admitted to going around the ban with a different account.

this is why your ip is now banned as you are unreasonable to users and staff members and do not listen to anyone as you believe you are right and the world is wrong

we will discuss your going around the temp ban on a different account and let you know if the temp ban will become a permanent ban

as of right now the 30 day temp ban and the ip ban stays as is and is not up for any more discussion

PS: your image in your post only proves my point

it is not allowed to touch anyone's stuff

what do you and your friends do

ima contact head staff to get my way because i dont like the rules

newsflash....for you and your fiends who the hell do you think made those rules ?

so go ahead contact whoever you want 

make useless ban posts

every time you post you only prove my point 

Edited by Slackernet

Uh, those aren't my friends. They're discussing ways to steal my items. Also, I'd very much like to discuss the ban, I admit I did use an alt, but there's no rule dissaproving using an alt

so in your mind its ok to be a complete azz and get banned from a server then log in on another account and its ok

plus continue arguing about it and think you will change anything or even have any remote possibility of removing the current temp ban

because there is no written rule  ?

man check your logic because you are digging a hole your not going to ever come out of

I honestly just wanna play on the server. In the end I just want to have fun and this server does the best job of it. I made this appeal for the purpose of it being an appeal. I don't want an argument or for my ban to be prolonged.

well then i will give you the exact same advice i gave you when it was a 3 day ban

chill out and drop it

and its not going away 

if anything changes with your second log in while banned situation you will be notified