Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Other Game Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27498
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: >XI<XTREMEIDIOTS.COM #2 PUSH
When did you get banned?: Today
What was your in-game name?: rebel_muldoon
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was behind enemy lines killing people after they left spawn in the map Revolt (they are protected in it). I wiped out the whole enemy team so I was banned... I am not the only person who does this, lots of people try this, and do it. I learned it from SCH!M and some other players who did it to me.

I was not warned. Simply banned.

• Member ID:  26869
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  02/17/1998

Hahahahahahahahah jesus christ dude you made my fucking day. My day??? What am i saying u made my entire week omfg.

Not only are you a toxic teamate but you are also a toxic player and person in general. You have that sense of superiority i hate, but what i hate the most about you is your proclaim to be the best player in existance, you are arrogant and annoying, when you are mediocre at max. 

On top of that you use map exploits and say "someone else did it so i can do it too". The ban wasnt for spawnkilling (that only adds up, and u only killed 4 people btw not "the entire team"), it was for map exploiting, and you are experienced enough in game and have enough hours on our servers to know thats a map exploit.

Your prepotent attitude honestly makes me lean towards a deny, but at the same time, its the first offense, so we will consider this. 

We'll review, be back with a response asap.

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14304
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, rebel_muldoon said:

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: >XI<XTREMEIDIOTS.COM #2 PUSH
When did you get banned?: Today
What was your in-game name?: rebel_muldoon
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was behind enemy lines killing people after they left spawn in the map Revolt (they are protected in it). I wiped out the whole enemy team so I was banned... I am not the only person who does this, lots of people try this, and do it. I learned it from SCH!M and some other players who did it to me.

I was not warned. Simply banned.

It clearly states on our MOTD upon joining the servers "No Map Exploits" and you went ahead and did it.

According to the GameMe stats on the server you joined you connected 75 times so it's impossible that you didnt see that rule on the MOTD before you join

Plus you went ahead and did an exploit with 2 admins on the server at the same time

Appeal Denied

• Member ID:  27498
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30

1 hour ago, Barron3000 said:

It clearly states on our MOTD upon joining the servers "No Map Exploits" and you went ahead and did it.

According to the GameMe stats on the server you joined you connected 75 times so it's impossible that you didnt see that rule on the MOTD before you join

Plus you went ahead and did an exploit with 2 admins on the server at the same time

Appeal Denied

As to point 1: "It clearly states on our MOTD upon joining the servers "No Map Exploits" and you went ahead and did it. 

According to the GameMe stats on the server you joined you connected 75 times so it's impossible that you didnt see that rule on the MOTD before you join"

Firstly, I never read those "MOTD" messages, whatever they are. I just select my gear and go. So, it doesn't matter if I joined 75 times or 75,000 times. I never read them...

Secondly, had I read it, I would not have known that this counted as a "map exploit" as it was never defined as such. The frequent engagement of numerous other players in the practice, which is where I learned it, would strongly indicate that it was not against the rules and would not be counted as a "map exploit.

Your own statement further proves how ridicules the claim that I knowingly and intentionally violated this rule is: "Plus you went ahead and did an exploit with 2 admins on the server at the same time"

If I knew this was against the rules on these servers why would I do so specifically when there are two admins on the server? Why would I kill a whole enemy team, including one of those admins in a way that is clearly against the rules?

• Member ID:  26869
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  02/17/1998

56 minutes ago, rebel_muldoon said:

As to point 1: "It clearly states on our MOTD upon joining the servers "No Map Exploits" and you went ahead and did it. 

According to the GameMe stats on the server you joined you connected 75 times so it's impossible that you didnt see that rule on the MOTD before you join"

Firstly, I never read those "MOTD" messages, whatever they are. I just select my gear and go. So, it doesn't matter if I joined 75 times or 75,000 times. I never read them...

Secondly, had I read it, I would not have known that this counted as a "map exploit" as it was never defined as such. The frequent engagement of numerous other players in the practice, which is where I learned it, would strongly indicate that it was not against the rules and would not be counted as a "map exploit.

Your own statement further proves how ridicules the claim that I knowingly and intentionally violated this rule is: "Plus you went ahead and did an exploit with 2 admins on the server at the same time"

If I knew this was against the rules on these servers why would I do so specifically when there are two admins on the server? Why would I kill a whole enemy team, including one of those admins in a way that is clearly against the rules?

If you cant do something so simple as read a rule thats on a loading screen theres no hope for you.

And tell me again how is getting behind enemy spawn getting on a restricted area not map exploit? You knew it perfectly and you can stop acting stupid now, you are not getting unbanned.  

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows