Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Right I have some job offers guys

FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976
  • Device:  Windows

right guys just the job u cant turn away how about working with me were i pay u in game credits what i need is an engineer and a co.pilet and a gunner and i have a spare ship so i could use a security guy to help me on the runs from planet to planet doing trade runs and medical supply runs check these vids out so u get an idea what we are playing with and i mean wow 

and im streaming now my ship is the free lancer so u get an idea why im looking for team members and once u have the game u dont have to work as a team u can go off and be a pirate drug smuggler or a bounty hunter and make money that way but that up to u just no this once a pirate u can be hunted in every corner of space and there will be plenty of work for a bounty hunter and being a trader is safer and doing postal work is good pay here is my ship  and this is why i need team members and my spare ship is an hornet for a security guy so guys thank u all for taken the time to read it im streaming this at the min on twitch.tv/fleldmarshal ok so if u want in let me no and i can point u all in the right direction thank u again ps i no i carnt spell for shit and my grammer is shocking but it always good for a laugh