PainKiller

Apex Legends

Just curious if anyone here plays Apex Legends, the new Battle Royale made by Respawn Entertainment, the makers of the Titanfall series. If you do, feel free to add me on Origin and we'll play :cheers:

My Origin in PainKillerXI-94

10 hours ago, PainKiller said:

Just curious if anyone here plays Apex Legends, the new Battle Royale made by Respawn Entertainment, the makers of the Titanfall series. If you do, feel free to add me on Origin and we'll play :cheers:

My Origin in PainKillerXI-94

A good few of us play. but jump around between apex , ring , pubg and bf5 you'll see us in ts mostly . 

Cool game, but they need to tweak it a little, killing seems a little dodgy in that game. 
At least shroud seems to enjoy him self with it.
Don't think  it will be a mayor hit, maybe for now, since it is still new.
In the end it has nothing refreshing compared to pubg and ring of elysium then only different graphics and a different map. But as in every other "Battle Royal" game it take's way to long for they release new maps and people get quickly bored by playing the same kind of map over n over again for months.

I just got it last night,  I like the fact that you are in a squad.  I haven't gotten a kill yet, but I have been a champion....how is that even possible??

Too unoptimized for me. I don't have the best computer by any means, but it needs some work. Matchmaking is hilarious too. 🤣

Although I do enjoy it over the fortnite madness. Id recommend to anyone. Ill send yas a friend request laters.

Awards

3 hours ago, StormCrow said:

I play, but on the xbox1

Does that still function?

2 minutes ago, YACCster said:

Does that still function?

Stole my sons to play COD Blackops 4 Blackout and NHL19  with the lead guitarist of Monster Truck, tough to get used to after 20 years of keyboard and mouse.... last console I played on was NES and Sega LOL