I'm sure there are those who love it, and those who don't.  But, I noticed in game there was a request for "How we doing?".  Wellllll, I'm not much on the marty thing.  Why?  Because I get killed by it tooo many times..haha.  Just my two cents worth.  Now I'm broke.

Edited by Mightymike1
Just because

For a lot of players no tubes and no cars equals no score cos they can't shoot for shit, feel sorry for them, I just leave.

Unfortunately even waw custom maps is going noobtube mad, sad

Edited by RobMc

14 hours ago, J3st3r said:

Don't forget the FUCKING RC CARS! OMG Them damn things are relentless in there pursuit to run me down and blow me up. I die more by them damn things than I do by getting shot.

OMG so true, I feel as tho I am  running about with a flippin gas can that they cannot get enough of ⛽

Seriously????? I am definitely the one that blows up the most with RC Cars, gets tubed, air strike struck, killed with anything and everything, etc.... Sometimes I feel like I have a bullseye on my back but I just laugh about it. If you take all these out of game, it wouldn't be any fun anymore.   Remember, revenge is a beech!! :laughing: 

On a side note, whoever reads this, don't shoot me anymore!!!  ;) 

Honestly, I prefer CQC to midsize maps. Mainly because I cannot snipe for shit. Then half the time the hit doesn't register unless im somewhat close to the target. Tubes and cars can get to be a bit much on the tiny maps. But there's also a perk that reduces the damage and you'll live a decent percentage of the time. In my opinion as for marty.. well. you can hear the nade drop.. turn your headphones up and run away. :good:

1 hour ago, FUNky said:

I heard on Reddit that @Icequeen was offering free parking.  Is this true and does anyone have a google map link to the directions?

I thought that was protocol ✍️ Add to handbook 🗺️