Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Should we ban world-class players???

HarryWeezer

• Member ID:  27358
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  73
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Never been banned on XI , was banned from my clan because I was playing on Xi servers.

• Member ID:  27668
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  403

Just now, Angelz said:

Well, Ummm, I'm kinda eating some cookies made with purple kush and sour diesel. Want some? LOL

I don't handle edibles very well or I'd be on my way over ?

1 minute ago, Everette said:

Never been banned on XI , was banned from my clan because I was playing on Xi servers.

Well I know some players have been calling for you to be banned so if it ends up getting out of hand, you can always come to cod4. XI player-base here seem to have far thicker skins when it comes to this stuff. 

• Member ID:  2985
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966
  • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, Dewalt said:

Yeah I've had conversations with @Sharpe too. I won't go divulge what was discussed. The difference is I don't butt heads with him because of his skill. And you'd have a difficult time proving that he somehow wants or believes differently than I  or any of the other players up in arms over this post do. I will point out that he was interested in cod5 at one point and if you think for a second he wouldn't be dealing with the same issues as the player who was previously banned did, I want what you are on. 

Since you responded to me Ill give my 1/2 cents worth.. First I really don't care what you have discussed and wont divulge.. And second I'm not going to worry about problems he might have over in another server ,That is his problem and he is a big boy and can take  care of himself..  Third I can already tell from the fact that you are still here in this thread worrying about stuff that you  can not change or trying to persuade peoples opinions that have been in here since day one and also trying to tell one of the founders how to run his server which has been running very well for many years is very entertaining... For me its simple, Giving educated opinions about something you understand is one thing. Giving opinions about something you are new too or servers you have not been in for very long is another.. Playing well and getting along with others is one thing.. Being a arrogant and other qualities is something else... Good luck trying to figure out where you are in all this..

Edited by ANGU5

1 hour ago, Dewalt said:

Yeah I've had conversations with @Sharpe too. I won't go divulge what was discussed. The difference is I don't butt heads with him because of his skill. And you'd have a difficult time proving that he somehow wants or believes differently than I  or any of the other players up in arms over this post do. I will point out that he was interested in cod5 at one point and if you think for a second he wouldn't be dealing with the same issues as the player who was previously banned did, I want what you are on. 

Since you responded to me Ill give my 1/2 cents worth.. First I really don't care what you have discussed and wont divulge.. And second I'm not going to worry about problems he might have over in another server ,That is his problem and he is a big boy and can take  care of himself..  Third I can already tell from the fact that you are still here in this thread worrying about stuff that you  can not change or trying to persuade peoples opinions that have been in here since day one and also trying to tell one of the founders how to run his server which has been running very well for many years is very entertaining... For me its simple, Giving educated opinions about something you understand is one thing. Giving opinions about something you are new too or servers you have not been in for very long is another.. Playing well and getting along with others is one thing.. Being a arrogant and other qualities is something else... Good luck trying to figure out where you are in all this..

Edited by ANGU5

1 hour ago, Dewalt said:

2 hours ago, Dewalt said:

Since you responded to me Ill give my 1/2 cents worth.. First I really don't care what you have discussed and wont divulge.. And second I'm not going to worry about problems he might have over in another server ,That is his problem and he is a big boy and can take  care of himself..  Third, I can already tell from the fact that you are still here in this thread worrying about stuff that you  can not change or trying to persuade peoples opinions that have been in here since day one and also trying to tell one of the founders how to run his server which has been running very well for many years, is very entertaining... For me its simple, Giving educated opinions about something you understand is one thing. Giving opinions about something you are new too or servers you have not been in for very long is another.. Playing well and getting along with others is one thing.. Being a arrogant and other qualities is something else... Good luck trying to figure out where you are in all this..

Edited by ANGU5

oopsy , Slow internet at work..

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

1 hour ago, Everette said:

Sounds like saying you were kicked out for dating outside of the family.

O well post counts up lol ..

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

1 hour ago, Dewalt said:

I don’t think you should speak for @Sharpe in this thread. If he wants to add something he will. 

• Member ID:  25355
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

17 minutes ago, ANGU5 said:

oopsy , Slow internet at work..

You work ???? my image of you is forever tarnished

I'll say, I collect a check....?

• Member ID:  1445
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  721
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  5571
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/23/1963

Sharpe is only a kick-ass player when he is on the OTHER team, he always sucks when he is on mine, maybe my ping drags him down. 

I have a bit of a chuckle when one of the really good players gets killed by a claymore I have dropped on some completely random spot on the map.  Or Icequeen.  She gets irritated when she trips over one of them.

But yeah I am really only posting this because I felt a bit left out in this 12 page mega thread and also I want to try and keep getting my post count up.

18 days until I can have a beer.

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  50962
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

Damn you @Bosun stop leaving your purses everywhere. 

• Member ID:  1952
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  124
  • Achievement Points:  971
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

I’ll tell you what the difference between sharpe and you is if you like @Dewalt

a)sharpe is a lot better

b) sharpe doesn’t at like a genuine fucktard when he owns you

c) instead of acting like an arrogant fucktard he genuinely tries to help those less fortunate with their game. Therefore unlike the cockmunch who got booted from cod5 (who sounds remarkably like you I might add) we all just deal with his skill. Maybe that guy could stop being an arrogant asshole and learn from sharpe. 

ALthough I highly doubt it. 

@JFF echo the reason the pro server would fail is very clear. It wouldn’t stroke anyone’s ego. It would be sparsely populated for that reason exactly 

6 minutes ago, kiwi said:

I’ll tell you what the difference between sharpe and you is if you like @Dewalt

a)sharpe is a lot better

b) sharpe doesn’t at like a genuine fucktard when he owns you

c) instead of acting like an arrogant fucktard he genuinely tries to help those less fortunate with their game. Therefore unlike the cockmunch who got booted from cod5 (who sounds remarkably like you I might add) we all just deal with his skill. Maybe that guy could stop being an arrogant asshole and learn from sharpe. 

ALthough I highly doubt it. 

@JFF echo the reason the pro server would fail is very clear. It wouldn’t stroke anyone’s ego. It would be sparsely populated for that reason exactly 

I  honestly have no idea who you are but you sound incredibly bitter. Holy cow I'd suggest popping a stern dose of your own logic bud. 

@Dewalt just one of the members who plays on the server you have now come over to. The fact that someone you don’t even know apparently but already has a strong dislike for you should be a wake up call in itself. But I doubt it. 

13 minutes ago, kiwi said:

@Dewalt just one of the members who plays on the server you have now come over to. The fact that someone you don’t even know apparently but already has a strong dislike for you should be a wake up call in itself. But I doubt it. 

So there is a thing called 'context'. Given the air of this super thread your entire premise is fundamentally flawed. The only wake up call is that not even the cod4 community is immune to salty tears and mind numbing hypocrisy. I've heard all manner of raging and pure hate when someone kills me, 99% of the time if I'm saying something after killing someone it's a giddy laugh or at worst telling someone who used  a noob tube to suck some balls. 

That's just the manner of the beast really, some of you fucking hate getting steam rolled by somebody who won't deal with your collective lemming bullshit. When somebody calls someone else out XI and non XI alike, it's perfectly normal for them to retaliate; usually resorting to ad hominem attacks. But somebody like me comes along and is over taking your hot garbage and the double standards begin. 

Like I said...I doubt it

Dewalt you got a girlfriend (or even a friend) ??, why not take Angelz out for a romantic meal, you can discuss cod domination, how xi are shit, and all the other things that get you both off, never know, might get desserts ?? You came into acemod when  i was there just to prove a point didn't you, and you are very good, unfortunately when you left everyone else did too, so that will be another server fucked then? I think you are telling fibs about not having played on 5, I think I recognise you, sleep well, and don't get too excited cos I'm a rubbish player and dominating me is easy, plus I don't care. I'm ordering a farming simulator game, more my type of pace, you make me dizzy boy.

Edited by RobMc

• Member ID:  3773
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

10 hours ago, Dewalt said:

Hey dickhead:  Who here gives a FUCKING SHIT about what you and @Sharpe discussed?

You speak so highly of other clans, so it leads me to ask just one question:  What in the fuck are you doing here?  I don't believe you belong.

Ayaq

11 minutes ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Hey dickhead:  Who here gives a FUCKING SHIT about what you and @Sharpe discussed?

You speak so highly of other clans, so it leads me to ask just one question:  What in the fuck are you doing here?  I don't believe you belong.

Ayaq

Wow buddy, never seen you so angry ?? 

Suppose it's silly to tell an Alaskan to chill out lol

• Member ID:  3773
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

Just now, RobMc said:

Wow buddy, never seen you so angry ?? 

Suppose it's silly to tell an Alaskan to chill out lol

I'm just sick and tired of NON-MEMBERS trashing this wonderful "clan-family," bud.  That's all.

Ayaq