Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

new to insurgency

reddog955i

• Member ID:  691
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2273
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1953
  • Device:  Windows

Hi all would like some info , been practing , and would like more,. is there a way to save favorites , i was just getting over the flu when the match date and had only played a little of sandstorm , i bought first , then the origal  and not played it at all, I like the sandstorm better ,any info would be a help ,,,,, Clifford the Big Red Dog ?:zorro:

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14301
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

4 hours ago, reddog955i said:

Hi all would like some info , been practing , and would like more,. is there a way to save favorites , i was just getting over the flu when the match date and had only played a little of sandstorm , i bought first , then the origal  and not played it at all, I like the sandstorm better ,any info would be a help ,,,,, Clifford the Big Red Dog ?:zorro:

Their server browser whole thing is being upgraded in the next game update with community XP on the servers , lets see what happens on that first

Right if you havent played the original Insurgency or their WW2 game Day of Infamy , you will have a hard time to master it all.

If you are new to game id suggest to play "Local play" against bots and try out the different roles etc, commanders and radiomen need to be beside eachother for airstrikes

There is pop up tutorials on the right of your screen in game too if it detects your new to the role.

Sandstorm just isnt the type of game to hop on and play straight away, but if your up for a challenge go for it ?

Mess around on local play with insurgents and security to find out their advantages and how to counter each other is the main thing.

Edited by Barron3000

• Member ID:  26869
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  02/17/1998

21 hours ago, reddog955i said:

U mean help with sandstorm or source insurgency?