XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
_Bruzr_

_Bruzr_ Introduction

Hello everyone, some of you may have met me already on the minecraft server, my IGN is _Bruzr_. so far im only playing that with this clan and plan to join in some other games. Im doing this because i would like to get to know some others, and am wanting to becom a XI member as well. 

For startes my MC ign is _Bruzr_, Discord is Bruzr#9322, my steam is Bruzr (has a pic of a sloth)

Im 18, love to play vidieo games, and am a huge geek/nerd when it comes to anime, tech, and Scifi topics. Im also a 3 time leukimia survivor. i recently just celebrated my 2 year anniversery of having my transplant. im still currently recovering from all the effects and treatments ive gone through. i hope to get to know some more of you and if you want to contact me just send a msg here or via steam/dicord

I also wish for you to try/become a bone marrow doner. you could help become a match for someone and possibly save their life. im greatful for  my donor because i wouldnt be here without them. to see if you can become a doner go to the link below, thank you

https://join.bethematch.org/s/landing?language=en_US&gclid=CjwKCAjwwZrmBRA7EiwA4iMzBJpTn5WasNZVRRd4wkWQRTM0zUpJ6TdlNUSK0VFgNvLgdoxe6_B6PhoCCyoQAvD_BwE&ref=marrow17&utm_campaign=bone_marrow_match&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_content=bonemarrowmatch  

Awards

Thank you! glad to be here, ive thoroughly enjoyed playing thus far and plan to keep playing.

Awards

Welcome! And wish you the best of luck on your road to recovery!

Edited by Sikon