Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

MSGT_Poppey

• Member ID:  24037
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  637
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1965

If any admin sees MSGT_Poppey in any of the servers I highly recommend to ban him.  He was belligerently knocking down players in the server, saying this server sux and we should all kiss his white ass.  Basically making it unenjoyable for people in the server.  I told him if he didn't like it he could leave, but he just stayed and was an annoyance. This was in the DM Custom Maps 2.   If an admin can't back this up than what's the point.

There, that's my 2 cents worth.

• Member ID:  3189
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  93
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5230
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  48729
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957
  • Device:  Windows

We will absolutely take the appropriate action if we have hard evidence.  Do you have any? 

Being a general pain in the ass in a server is not a bannable offense, though, at least not right off.  It would be warn - kick - ban.  Usually people who are being a pain in the ass will come around after a stern warning.  It's usually alcohol-fueled. 

I don't always recommend this, and Admins really can't do this, but there is always the mute feature to turn off annoying players.

Sorry there was no Admin available at the time this was going down.  We are working on better coverage, but times of no coverage are unavoidable. 

To obtain actionable evidence, you can use the video recording capabilities of you graphics card (e.g., GeForce Experience) or the in-game recorder, although I'm not sure if the in-game recorder captures chat audio.  I don't think it does.  I generally find the GPU utilities to be the better option.

Thanks for the report.

Here's how to do in-game recording:

• Member ID:  24037
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  637
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1965

No I did not record anything, just mainly sat back and listened to the crap.