Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Just got the news about the COD5 head admin team

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

3 hours ago, spinpuppy said:

I will not answer this here.  If the right person sends me a PM, I will tell them what happened to the "breakfast club"

R.I.P.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

As I recall, the Breakfast Club broke up because when it came his turn to foot the bill, Spinpuppy went to wash his hands and was never seen again.  

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53557
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Beers does not have a problem with XI he does love us. He does have a very serious hate on for the management team and could not learn to compromise. And his server he had a little bit more than a tight hold on it. He did give it up though and he did make that decision freely and on his own terms. I know this because I spent a great deal of time trying to get the head admins and Beers and the way the server was handled worked out without any fighting. That was a failure sadly. Once I left and this was the reason for me . It was only a matter of time before beers would snap and the fight between management and beers would take another soldier. So in short the Beers story was Beers fault he did give up his server and things went south when he could not get it back. There is no other story thats it in complete and that simple. 

Now this forum thread is not about Beers its about how everybody thinks about how it ALL happened. My goal was to see if there was a better way to of handled it of even remember we lost 3 head admins and Markoff and a few other will suffer because of the loss. KInda like Beers I guess I just want to know if I did the right thing maybe or handled everything as well as I could of. Selfish yea but just trying to learn from my mistakes. again I did ask the everybody be nice in there posts please keep it like that the fighting or hard feels towards other does have a cost. 

P.S. Hey boss I did not always agree with some of your decisions but I did administer them and did so without complaint. When I would have doubt about your decision I would just have to look at the site and all its member new and old and that would answer my doubt. THIS fucking guy knows his stuff.  I cant begin to understand the hard decision you had to  make for our benefit. I thank you for each and ever one. You sir are made out of sugar and spice and superman steel :) 

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11823
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

14 minutes ago, Labob said:

Beers does not have a problem with XI he does love us. He does have a very serious hate on for the management team and could not learn to compromise. And his server he had a little bit more than a tight hold on it. He did give it up though and he did make that decision freely and on his own terms. I know this because I spent a great deal of time trying to get the head admins and Beers and the way the server was handled worked out without any fighting. That was a failure sadly. Once I left and this was the reason for me . It was only a matter of time before beers would snap and the fight between management and beers would take another soldier. So in short the Beers story was Beers fault he did give up his server and things went south when he could not get it back. There is no other story thats it in complete and that simple. 

Now this forum thread is not about Beers its about how everybody thinks about how it ALL happened. My goal was to see if there was a better way to of handled it of even remember we lost 3 head admins and Markoff and a few other will suffer because of the loss. KInda like Beers I guess I just want to know if I did the right thing maybe or handled everything as well as I could of. Selfish yea but just trying to learn from my mistakes. again I did ask the everybody be nice in there posts please keep it like that the fighting or hard feels towards other does have a cost. 

P.S. Hey boss I did not always agree with some of your decisions but I did administer them and did so without complaint. When I would have doubt about your decision I would just have to look at the site and all its member new and old and that would answer my doubt. THIS fucking guy knows his stuff.  I cant begin to understand the hard decision you had to  make for our benefit. I thank you for each and ever one. You sir are made out of sugar and spice and superman steel :) 

When we started this place almost 12 years ago, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Back in 2007 there was none of this bullshit going on, it was just go play and talk shit to each other in game and no ones feelings got hurt, go to bed and repeat the next day. The world has changed a lot in 12 years and so has the >XI< community, I've had to make some very very hard decisions that hurt my feelings and feelings of a lot of other people, I did so knowing that it was the best for the clan, even though it hurt my good friends and long time members of the clan and community. The admins I have beside me have been a huge help in steering me in the right direction and also supporting me in my decisions. Thank you to them, without them I don't think I would still be in this seat. 

I can't see the future, but I hope we are still here in another 12 years and I will continue to base my decisions on what is best for the community and not myself or a single person. 

• Member ID:  2995
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Achievement Points:  50963
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

Well said. Not on the admin team part myself I would so much agree. But the beginning.  Sadly me personally. Alot of good people have left because of some of these big headed in charge people. Not speaking for all of them. Some of them are pretty damn amazing and fun to be around.  Sadly some of them have made alot of us not wanna come around anymore.. but that always gets over looked....ssdly.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

1 hour ago, Ruggerxi said:

When we started this place almost 12 years ago, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Back in 2007 there was none of this bullshit going on, it was just go play and talk shit to each other in game and no ones feelings got hurt, go to bed and repeat the next day. The world has changed a lot in 12 years and so has the >XI< community, I've had to make some very very hard decisions that hurt my feelings and feelings of a lot of other people, I did so knowing that it was the best for the clan, even though it hurt my good friends and long time members of the clan and community. The admins I have beside me have been a huge help in steering me in the right direction and also supporting me in my decisions. Thank you to them, without them I don't think I would still be in this seat. 

I can't see the future, but I hope we are still here in another 12 years and I will continue to base my decisions on what is best for the community and not myself or a single person. 

I have no doubt whatsoever that XI will still be here even bigger, even stronger, 12 years hence.    
I've been in every admin position in XI over the years and recently stepped down because I felt like it was just my time to do so. I came to XI not long after Rugger and some friends began a COD2 clan with a different approach: no racial remarks but otherwise, anything goes. You could say whatever you wanted. You could swear up a bloody storm and if others didn't like it they were shown the back door.
I think there were around 50 members or so then. Today there are nearly 750 active members and 11,775 members of the web site and in that respect, we may be the largest PC gaming clan in the world. Certainly, every train of thought, every type of person, is represented in our ranks and yet, XI thrives, keeping these many different people on the same path while hundreds of other clans are long gone.
Why? Because Rugger does nothing , makes no decision, without consulting others, without considering every aspect, and without thinking it through thoroughly. His good decision-making is primarily what has kept XI going and that takes a discipline most of us don't possess. We may make decisions too quickly but Rugger is among those who have a methodical way of looking at choices and follow the same routine in making them.
His success is our success and it's been my pleasure to have been part it. He has earned and deserves our highest respect and I hope going forward that members think about that before they react to the decisions that he is reqired to make as clan leader. As Labob said, you might not always agree with a decision from above but for the sake of the clan and out of respect for those who have the burden of making them, you should abide by them and be thankful for what you are a part of. I know I am.

• Member ID:  2056
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1071
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9313
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/17/1960

2 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

I can't see the future, but I hope we are still here in another 12 years

Could you make it last until I am dead? I.e. around 2040, God willing... It's only 12 years more!

• Member ID:  26764
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  8104
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, VHS2 said:

Could you make it last until I am dead? I.e. around 2040, God willing... It's only 12 years more!

That would be 21 more year. It is currently 2019. if you take 2040-2019 you get 21. 

• Member ID:  2056
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1071
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9313
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/17/1960

1 hour ago, Sixgun said:

That would be 21 more year. It is currently 2019. if you take 2040-2019 you get 21. 

I meant 12 years more after the 12 years from now quoted by @Ruggerxi, i.e. around 2040, or more precisely: 2043 (2019 + 24 or 2019 +12 +12 or 2019 + 6 + 6 +6 + 6 and so on)

But u are right to point out that I should be more precise, my 4 years in econometrics at the university being so far in the past :lol:

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

i can count to twelve if that helps

• Member ID:  2986
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967

6 hours ago, dadda2 said:

That's bullshit, we all know your grandkids count for you!

• Member ID:  3773
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

8 hours ago, dadda2 said:

@dadda2, sir, buddy, sir, umm, can't you count to "21?"

Just askin' . . .

Hehhhahhahahahahhahaehhhha!

Miss you and Sweet Sandra Anne, sir--I'm in "Yreka, California (almost to Oregon border now)," investigating some leases.

I'll  be on before you and Sweet @Sally can say "pickin' eck!!"

Lol.

Love you all (well, most of you).

Ayaq

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

9 hours ago, dadda2 said:

Take your socks off and double your range

• Member ID:  3773
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:15 AM, Ruggerxi said:

Well said, Chief.

Only one member feels that it's appropriate to give you the "middle finger," don't know why.

Ayaq

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974