Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sixgun don't read this

RobMc

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/navy-seal-found-not-guilty-in-murder-case/ar-AADLvJP?li=AAnZ9Ug&ocid=mailsignout

Your Country is getting like ours?, next war boys/girls don't hurt anyone in case you are sued later on, barking.

• Member ID:  26764
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  8104
  • Days Won:  17

Yes I have been following this very closely. Makes me sick to think people turned on him. At least he can retire with honor.

• Member ID:  24295
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239

Wow I am beyond shocked that this was even posted on these forums. More shocking is the fact that this or any other murders are actually being condoned. Anyone who agrees with this in my opinion needs professional help. Murder for any reason is unacceptable and should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.

What that dude did was disgusting and he should of had a dishonorable discharge and been sent to jail for the rest of his life!!! He is an embarrassment to his country!!!

Angelz,  He didn't shoot the person. In this case it was not murder. They are in war time. Yes he made a bad decision about the photo. The person killed was a insurgent and yes killings happen in war time. So are we to go back and try every soldier whoever took a life in the Military and treat them as murderers? War sucks and it is either take there life or have yours taken. 

The court heard all the evidence and he was found not guilty because someone else said they killed him and there was no other evidence to say he killing the insurgent. Please he was punished for posing on the photo and so will all the others. 

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Just ignore her crap, I do, shes on my banned list, but I can guess it

If I

I think

In my clan

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 

No one gives a toss what she thinks

32 minutes ago, Sixgun said:

Angelz,  He didn't shoot the person. In this case it was not murder. They are in war time. Yes he made a bad decision about the photo. The person killed was a insurgent and yes killings happen in war time. So are we to go back and try every soldier whoever took a life in the Military and treat them as murderers? War sucks and it is either take there life or have yours taken. 

The court heard all the evidence and he was found not guilty because someone else said they killed him and there was no other evidence to say he killing the insurgent. Please he was punished for posing on the photo and so will all the others. 

From what I got out of that video was the teenager (isis) was trying to be helped medically while a US soldier repeatedly stabbed him. That in my opinion is murder.

I get that soldiers die in the name of war. I understand the term kill or be killed. But what happened in this case was out right murder.

You honestly do not want my full opinion of how this shit started. You wouldn't like it.

I have respect for all soldiers for fighting for their countries but I do not like incidents like this.

7 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Just ignore her crap, I do, shes on my banned list, but I can guess it

If I

I think

In my clan

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 

No one gives a toss what she thinks

Your just mad at me because I put you in your place. LOL

Read the quote in my sig. You're the reason it is there.

Edited by Angelz

9 hours ago, Angelz said:

From what I got out of that video was the teenager (ISIS) was trying to be helped medically while a US soldier repeatedly stabbed him. That in my opinion is murder.

So you broke down the video and saw Gallagher killing the ISIS teenager?  So you are saying that you saw something different then the Jag courts, 4 Marine and 2 Navy jury. To my knowledge it was Corey Scott who confessed to it.  The video says that Gallagher stabbed him during combat and that Scott was the medic who killed him which he called a mercy killing. So please listen to the facts of it. Walk in the shoes of a soldier and you will understand what we had to go through to survive. 

We go and fight a war that nobody wants to fight. And then if we don't get involved people say why are we not doing enough. I had to make choice that will keep you up at night. I have seen things that will make you never want to close your eyes. My father was in Vietnam and served his country for over 20 years. When he came home from Vietnam he was treated like a criminal and a murderer and he never deserved it. Funny how angry people get over this 1 thing yet in Chicago 50-100 people are shot and or killed and it becomes the norm. 

People post videos of people fighting and kicking people and people just stand around laughing. Yet this Seal had to make a decision of either his life or the ISIS dog that was coming at him. I would have stabbed him also. I can say this because I am a lot of my fellow Marines and military have walked in his shoes.

I am not trying to talk down to you so please don't take it that way. I take shit like this personal because they are my brothers in arms.

Edited by Sixgun

• Member ID:  3773
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

10 hours ago, Sixgun said:

(1933 Hindenburg Disaster): "Oh, the humanity!!"

Ayaq

12 hours ago, Sixgun said:

So you broke down the video and saw Gallagher killing the ISIS teenager?  So you are saying that you saw something different then the Jag courts, 4 Marine and 2 Navy jury. To my knowledge it was Corey Scott who confessed to it.  The video says that Gallagher stabbed him during combat and that Scott was the medic who killed him which he called a mercy killing. So please listen to the facts of it.

I never said Gallagher killed anyone. I said what he did was disgusting. Yes he should of been dishonorably discharged for what he did.

I remember how the world reacted when American soldiers bodies were being disrespected as they were being man handled and dragged across the ground after being pulled from their vehicle after a bomb went off under it.

What Gallagher did was no different. The world is going to react the same way. To take a picture of yourself with a dead especially a teen is not going to sit well with the world.

I did read that Scott took the blame. He killed him as a mercy killing which in all honesty is against the law in our countries (death by suicide or help from others). You have to have a courts permission to do it. But I bet nothing is going to happen to him.

I have also seen soldiers sent to prison for raping young girls when they went into local homes. They deserved it. Those young girls were stoned to death because they were not pure anymore at no fault of their own. The part of their culture the world frowns upon

We go and fight a war that nobody wants to fight. And then if we don't get involved people say why are we not doing enough. I had to make choice that will keep you up at night. I have seen things that will make you never want to close your eyes.

In this particular war (Iraq) the military was called in to fight based on lies. The world had no issues about Afghanistan since that is where Osama Bin Laden was suppose to be based.

Unfortunately the good soldiers take orders to go to war based on bad decisions of greedy commanders. They are blamed when they get home by people who do not get the fact they were given orders. They are treated badly and falsely accused by some people that should be accusing the commanders who ordered it. The commanders also treat them like shit when they get home by not helping them.

A lot of the soldiers end up on the streets and ignored by the very people who ordered them to go fight for their country.

Our prime minister actually had the audacity to say on camera to soldiers asking for higher monthly allowances "what your asking for is more than we can give" . Then a few days later giving others almost a billion bucks in help to other countries. Then he brings in thousands of immigrants and gives them money each month to survive?

There were a shit load of Canadians that owed the government taxes and were writing on their tax forms "what your asking for is more than we can give".

Canadian soldiers fought for their country so he could go to pride parades and cry on camera like a pussy as he verbals about recognizing his non embarrassing feminine side.

My father was in Vietnam and served his country for over 20 years. When he came home from Vietnam he was treated like a criminal and a murderer and he never deserved it.

I am truly sorry that your father had to go through that. It's not right that any decent soldier has to deal with that kind of treatment.

Funny how angry people get over this 1 thing yet in Chicago 50-100 people are shot and or killed and it becomes the norm. 

People post videos of people fighting and kicking people and people just stand around laughing.

The people who are posting those kinds of videos do not realize they are posting a crime. The majority of those videos are used in courts as evidence against the people who were charged and then convicted. So stupid that they post them just to be used in court. But hey, most people are stupid eh?

I am not trying to talk down to you so please don't take it that way.

I never took it that way.

Edited by Angelz