7Toes

Update on wish me luck post

this Thursday i go for a pet scan it will tell me if that nodule in my lung is cancer! keeping my fingers cross,one good thing its very small the size of the tip of my little finger.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:06 AM, 7Toes said:

this Thursday i go for a pet scan it will tell me if that nodule in my lung is cancer! keeping my fingers cross,one good thing its very small the size of the tip of my little finger.

Is that your nickname for it, buddy:  "little finger?"  Yoda is curious, "Hmm?"

Lol.

I told you, it's just a cyst--you'll be fine.

I feel it in my bones.

Ayaq

P.S. - Edited to clarify that "Yoda" is curious, not Ayaq!!  Hmm?

P.P.S. - LMFAO!!

Edited by AyaqGuyaq

Buddy, try to relax . . .

I know it's gonna be hard, but watch "The Three Stooges" videos, spend time with your grand-children, play Bingo . . . anything to get your mind offa your worries.

Ever notice how times flies by when you're "having fun?"  And how it drags by when you're not?

Do some fun stuff--it'll help settle your mind, and take some Melatonin (which naturally occurs in our bodies, but a 5 mg. dose will do) to help you sleep.

Uncertainty causes anxiety; don't be anxious, okay, sir?

I told you:  it's just a cyst . . .

Ayaq

22 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Buddy, try to relax . . .

I know it's gonna be hard, but watch "The Three Stooges" videos, spend time with your grand-children, play Bingo . . . anything to get your mind offa your worries.

Ever notice how times flies by when you're "having fun?"  And how it drags by when you're not?

Do some fun stuff--it'll help settle your mind, and take some Melatonin (which naturally occurs in our bodies, but a 5 mg. dose will do) to help you sleep.

Uncertainty causes anxiety; don't be anxious, okay, sir?

I told you:  it's just a cyst . . .

Ayaq

Please try to relax . . .

Not you, @7Toes, me!!

Lol, buddy.

Praying for you.  Reflect on all the happy times in your life, which, by the way, isn't over yet (Yoda), hmm?

Hmm?

Ayaq

11 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Please try to relax . . .

Not you, @7Toes, me!!

Lol, buddy.

Praying for you.  Reflect on all the happy times in your life, which, by the way, isn't over yet (Yoda), hmm?

Hmm?

Ayaq

ugly.gif

Prayers your way Toes.  Cancer is a scary thing to think of and even scarier to hear you have it.   But it is amazing how many beat it now. They have come such a long way in the last few years.  The treatments and drugs have gotten so much better and affective but still the best one you have to beat it is to keep a strong and positive attitude.  Don’t ever let it beat you mentally, be strong be positive