Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do you believe Aliens exist? UFOS? Any personal video proof of any?

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50670
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

https://www.livescience.com/52843-acorn-worm-genome-sequencing.html   Occam's razor vis-a-vis human origin.  This 70% genetic similarity dates back 500,000,000 years.

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971
  • Device:  Windows

6 hours ago, HarryWeezer said:

Everything we know about the origins of life points to it being a natural evolutionary process anywhere the right conditions exist. It is inconceivable to me that life does not exist elsewhere. Much rarer would be intelligent life - it took us hundreds of millions of years of dinosaurs before intelligent life evolved on this planet. Yet, given the vastness of the universe, there's no question that it abounds with intelligent life that could predate us by billions of years. But if so, why have we found no evidence of it in the form of radio waves, etc.?
Has intelligent life visited us? I doubt it. The distances are simply too great. It makes no sense that even if an alien civilization was able to get here, that it wouldn't interact with us in some way. Some say they have been abducted but never is there verifiable proof and where that's lacking, the claims are to be rejected. That includes supposed Loch Ness monsters and susquatch, ghosts and demons, devils and gods, and, space aliens. 

"in the form of radio waves, etc" heck I have no idea. Look what humans have invented just looking back from 150 years ago till now. Just sum it up and that makes a huge list. Weaponry alone and order a Pizza from your chair ;)  Or even, what was the USA or Canada, 500 years ago? (you would have spoken Dutch 400 years ago if the Brits and,.. the Yankee's were not created :D)

And "form of radio waves", well, what do they know about us and what we use. Or what are we going to use in the next 200 years.
Lets make it more crazy...... what if other Aliens already found other Aliens and yeah so, we are fu**ed! They only have to blow up our sun. That's it. 

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50670
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

Blow up our Sun... which just happens to be the largest nuclear fusion reaction in the solar system.... sooo..... blow up a nuclear bomb right next to a sun-sized nuclear bomb?  Lol.    It's producing the equivalent of ~2,000,000,000 nuclear bombs a second... so there's that.

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

As far as communication goes look at it this way, which other animals on the earth do we communicate with? are we developing a means of communicating with fish or beetles, no? they might look at it the same way, just be thankful we are not tasty.

Edited by RobMc
typo

21 minutes ago, RobMc said:

As far as communication goes look at it this way, which other animals on the earth do we communicate with? are we developing a means of communicating with fish or beatles, no? they might look at it the same way, just be thankful we are not tasty.

Do some animals understand what we like them to do? It goes deeper than that. Communication is not only by speech.
Yeah yeah, that movie stuff and mind-reading(s) and communication by that. Signals, signs, lights or waves or Infra-red or GSM or other kinds. And what can travel through air or space. People still think they freeze to death in space. They burn up. 

Would you, as an Alien. Do deals with humans as in trust? Yes or no. 

25 minutes ago, X-RayXI said:

Would you, as an Alien. Do deals with humans as in trust? Yes or no. 

Certainly not, I remember the old cowboy films 'We come in peace' look what happened to the indians, the electromagnetic spectrum I believe works, but not sound which needs a medium to transmit in. However if travel is in space/time/gravity wouldn't any comms need to follow these principles?

12 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Certainly not, I remember the old cowboy films 'We come in peace' look what happened to the indians, the electromagnetic spectrum I believe works, but not sound which needs a medium to transmit in. However if travel is in space/time/gravity wouldn't any comms need to follow these principles?

LMAO, time travel, and some conspiracy about that or those pictures taken in the 30's or 40's. There is so much to say and so much to think or to believe in as a human. History:  Is all we know.

• Member ID:  2137
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3993
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/20/1964

he was stoned after all

• Member ID:  1729
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

mdrrr ce que l on arrive a faire avec un bout de soleil entre 2 volet et la théorie du vers mdrrr , vieille photo de 2012 lol

IMG_20140101_194220.jpg

• Member ID:  6247
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5422

Yes yes yes, blah blah blah, of course Aliens and UFO, etc. exist and are around.  Duh, I watch Ancient Aliens and BELIEVE.  What I want to discuss is GHOSTS and some sort of life after death (or awareness after death.)  Yes, a friend and I did see some ghosts on the beach one summer, it did freak us out, we could both see them and hear them talking and laughing.  I do watch those Ghost programs, but am rather skeptical.  I mean, if I am to believe the folks who really do "see dead people" and talk to them, our ancestors can like follow us around?  Given there have been billions upon billions of life forms here on earth, that is alot of "ghost" followings.  The more I think about it, the more this makes no sense.  What are your thoughts?  :offtopic::geek:

36 minutes ago, Majbasil said:

Yes yes yes, blah blah blah, of course Aliens and UFO, etc. exist and are around.  Duh, I watch Ancient Aliens and BELIEVE.  What I want to discuss is GHOSTS and some sort of life after death (or awareness after death.)  Yes, a friend and I did see some ghosts on the beach one summer, it did freak us out, we could both see them and hear them talking and laughing.  I do watch those Ghost programs, but am rather skeptical.  I mean, if I am to believe the folks who really do "see dead people" and talk to them, our ancestors can like follow us around?  Given there have been billions upon billions of life forms here on earth, that is alot of "ghost" followings.  The more I think about it, the more this makes no sense.  What are your thoughts?  :offtopic::geek:

Don't start me on this one, I will be the next "HXTR" which is going to be a good meme here....

14 hours ago, Majbasil said:

What I want to discuss is GHOSTS

Fire away nice lady, I've been haunted by this all my life, explain more about the ghosts on the beach first, were they swimming?

• Member ID:  27911
  • Group:  ++ Insurgency Admin
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  335

On 8/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, Spartacus said:

there are over 1 Trillion Galaxies with each harboring at least 100 billion stars in each one. Probably 80% of the Stars having at least 2 planets around each star.

That number of places in the universe staggers the mind to a number that does not exist to human beings.

To say we are the only life forms in a universe with a Quadrillion chances to have other life forms would be arrogant and impossible.

Now to say those life forms are just like us, or can travel to other places to visit us?

That's another story.

Space is a very, very Huge and Hostile place. Will we explore? You may have to ask the Lawyers if they will let us. The argument is there is too much of a chance of Cosmic Rays to strike the craft and destroy the Astronauts health. Same chance as a major car crash while driving though. 

Every scenario and thing we could imagine exists and there are things we will never be able to fully understand in this universe.

So Yes, Oh yes there is life out there...

@Helio told me about this thread on discord so i had to add my comments...

@Spartacus almost finished the heuristic proof of aliens he just had to add in the assumption of .0000001% or some small percent chance for life on a given planet you'd end up with

10^12 * 10^11 *.8 * 2 * 10^-9 = 1.6x10^14 planets with life on them in the universe.

Lets also remember that the universe is only like 13.8 billion years old so maybe that number is taking into account future and past dead planets, which even still that implies there should still currently be something somewhere in the cosmos that is not human.

That all being said see the other thread about the size of the universe. There's no chance we have or will ever meet those creatures. We, the human race, are all in a small planet sized jail that we cannot leave except to go to our one natural satellite and then return home shortly after.

Awards

12 minutes ago, algebrat said:

@Helio told me about this thread on discord so i had to add my comments...

@Spartacus almost finished the heuristic proof of aliens he just had to add in the assumption of .0000001% or some small percent chance for life on a given planet you'd end up with

10^12 * 10^11 *.8 * 2 * 10^-9 = 1.6x10^14 planets with life on them in the universe.

Lets also remember that the universe is only like 13.8 billion years old so maybe that number is taking into account future and past dead planets, which even still that implies there should still currently be something somewhere in the cosmos that is not human.

That all being said see the other thread about the size of the universe. There's no chance we have or will ever meet those creatures. We, the human race, are all in a small planet sized jail that we cannot leave except to go to our one natural satellite and then return home shortly after.

If or, the ('Alien')others think like this "10^12 * 10^11 *.8 * 2 * 10^-9 = 1.6x10^14 planets with life on them in the universe" , they would give up hope too. What do we know?
See, turn that around. :D

Edited by X-RayXI

They may or may not be intelligent life to be capable of giving up hope. But even if they do die and all that it doesn't matter because they existed and the point of existence is all that mattered for me :)

Awards

• Member ID:  27365
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  258

Awards

• Member ID:  3646
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  123
  • Achievement Points:  1064

OK, and that´s my strory.

I once had a sighting, between 1991 and 1993. Unfortunately, I can not remember exactly when it was. But I know it was summer.
We were 3-4 guys waiting for a friend during the night, he had to go to work at 4 o'clock and we wanted to scare him. Everyone had hidden in good positions to scare him first.

It was starry that night, I looked in the sky. There I saw a point of light that seemed to move (it was the size of a star and had the same color) I thought it was a star or an airplane, the distance would at least have fit.

Then it stopped moving, suddenly stood. Before I understood it, it did three or four short zigzag movements (extremely fast-if I should describe it, faster than a bullet) and was gone.

I do not know what it was, but it certainly was not a star, plane, or any satellite parts.

Make your own thoughts. So far I had told only a handful of people.

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

16 hours ago, algebrat said:

They may or may not be intelligent life to be capable of giving up hope. But even if they do die and all that it doesn't matter because they existed and the point of existence is all that mattered for me :)

There is evidence of our own civilization here on earth not being the only one that existed here. We may have gotten this far before. I must dissagree on the notion you said we may never be able to meet other creatures. If mankind makes it another 100 years, spaceflight by that time (if the Oligarchs permit it) will be able to reach speeds fast enough to at least explore interstellar space within our own Galaxy. Gold, Silver and Platinum maybe enough reason for the powers that be to at least continue the space program for exploring the very close asteroid belt with is a giant treasure for precious metals. Intersteller travel is much much farther making Proxima Centauri the closest Planet system we know of at 4.3 light years away.

The Questions are two.

Will we make it another 100 years without destruction of the present civilization?

Will the powers of the world allow interstellar travel?

11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

There is evidence of our own civilization here on earth not being the only one that existed here

That may be, there are traces of mankind being wiped out at least once in the far past, perhaps it's best of 3 ?

8 minutes ago, RobMc said:

That may be, there are traces of mankind being wiped out at least once in the far past, perhaps it's best of 3 ?

There is a Book coming out in 2020 called "Antiquity Reborn" by Mario Buildreps. Go to youtube and watch his videos on his mathematical method for proving previous civilizations existed... He claims it is a natural cycle of destruction and I have spent days trying to poke holes in his theory and cannot.

I think local travel within the system is entirely possible, within the Galaxy for the life span and health requirements of a human i don't think it's possible. Maybe I'm wrong about this but based off my understanding of physics and time and all that it's not likely.

Awards

4 minutes ago, algebrat said:

I think local travel within the system is entirely possible, within the Galaxy for the life span and health requirements of a human i don't think it's possible. Maybe I'm wrong about this but based off my understanding of physics and time and all that it's not likely.

Shielding from Radiation is the biggest factor even if we can Warp Space to travel beyond the speed of light. Also artificial gravity is a must otherwise the Human Body develops major problems without it...

A heck of a lot can be throw overboard/ As in time. dates and measurement what we use on Earth. Even calculations and such. Or what we know how 'fast' the speed of light is. 
Take time, that is measured in the 24 hours and months and weeks. Take gravity, our pounds or kilo's. Time, that is based upon our sun. Pretty sure when we meet the 'others' our minds will be blown away. Who made up the word " minute, or any of those? Right, the humans. 

We are all a walking bacteria ;) think about it.

3 hours ago, X-RayXI said:

A heck of a lot can be throw overboard/ As in time. dates and measurement what we use on Earth. Even calculations and such. Or what we know how 'fast' the speed of light is. 
Take time, that is measured in the 24 hours and months and weeks. Take gravity, our pounds or kilo's. Time, that is based upon our sun. Pretty sure when we meet the 'others' our minds will be blown away. Who made up the word " minute, or any of those? Right, the humans. 

We are all a walking bacteria ;) think about it.

Are you trying to say time is arbitrary and that time is relative? because that is all true.

The speed of light in a vacuum is a constant of 299792458 m/s and the speed of light changes depending on the medium which the light is traveling.

Awards

14 minutes ago, algebrat said:

Are you trying to say time is arbitrary and that time is relative? because that is all true.

The speed of light in a vacuum is a constant of 299792458 m/s and the speed of light changes depending on the medium which the light is traveling.

Yes, time is measured by us and by Earth, and 299792458 m/s does not mean anything. Same as measuring weight because of OUR gravity. See the same thing as we in the Netherlands have cm, km or per hour and kg. Even our pound is not the same as the ones in the UK or USA. We use words as a form with a name and form to communicate.  Or just a wink ;)