Jump to content
**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
Ruggerxi

Do you believe Aliens exist? UFOS? Any personal video proof of any?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, FRENCHI said:

Jamais rien vue , mais des hommes dignes de confiances m ont rapporté des fait très étranges qui assimilent a des vie non terrestre ... J es envie de pensé que nous sommes sur surveillance lol ;)

 

Never seen anything, but men worthy of trust brought me very strange facts that equate to non-terrestrial life ... I want to think that we are on surveillance

 

Shit nobody can understand you Frenchi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

they have never come here to Earth

I dunno about that. Air force and passenger planes have been followed by ufo's for a few years now. It's common to hear about it nowadays.

Back in the 60's I remember my dad and a bunch of neighbors telling all us kids to get in the house quickly. The adults were looking at a ufo hovering over the school field. It scared them.

I believe in aliens. We can't be the only life form.

I hope there is a Thor out there some where. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen aerial craft myself, captured video, represented international professional research organizations comprised of retired NASA aerospace engineers, and nuclear physicists.  The evidence in their archives would stand up in any court of law, much of which comes from depositions of first responders, military personnel and pilots from the US and other countries, as well as many commercial airline pilots. 

In May 2001, Dr. Steven Greer held a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. that featured 20 retired Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and intelligence officers. According to a 2002 report in the Oregon Daily Emerald, Greer has gathered 120 hours of testimony from civilians and various government and military officials, including astronaut Gordon Cooper and a brigadier general, on the topic of UFOs.

A basic concept of logic:  When we as a species globally observe craft that out-perform our best technology and push the boundaries of the physical forces a human can withstand, all without visible means of propulsion, wings, or typical human aeronautical design, we can reasonably state that "humans of our time did not build these craft".  Therefore, we should then ask the question, "from where did these craft/objects originate?"

Also, the US Navy just released gun camera footage of F18 fighter jets that tracked unknown flying objects....this was released this year and is  the real deal!   Pilots are finally going on the record, this is huge!  Pilots were always strongly discouraged and threatened if they went public.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/05/29/pilots-speak-out-on-ufo-sightings-jeanne-moos-ebof-vpx.cnn   

Also, check out:  https://www.mufon.com

Edited by Demonio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

10 minutes ago, Demonio said:

I've seen aerial craft myself, captured video, represented international professional research organizations comprised of retired NASA aerospace engineers, and nuclear physicists.  The evidence in their archives would stand up in any court of law, much of which comes from depositions of first responders, military personnel and pilots from the US and other countries, as well as many commercial airline pilots. 

In May 2001, Dr. Steven Greer held a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. that featured 20 retired Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and intelligence officers. According to a 2002 report in the Oregon Daily Emerald, Greer has gathered 120 hours of testimony from civilians and various government and military officials, including astronaut Gordon Cooper and a brigadier general, on the topic of UFOs.

A basic concept of logic:  When we as a species globally observe craft that out-perform our best technology and push the boundaries of the physical forces a human can withstand, all without visible means of propulsion, wings, or typical human aeronautical design, we can reasonably state that "humans of our time did not build these craft".  Therefore, we should then ask the question, "from where did these craft/objects originate?"

Also, the US Navy just released gun camera footage of F18 fighter jets that tracked unknown flying objects....this was released this year and is  the real deal!   Pilots are finally going on the record, this is huge!  Pilots were always strongly discouraged and threatened if they went public.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/05/29/pilots-speak-out-on-ufo-sightings-jeanne-moos-ebof-vpx.cnn   

Also, check out:  https://www.mufon.com

"from where did these craft/objects originate?"
All time answer: Area 51 ;)

I expect other question from @Ruggerxi;)     That is:  
1. Do you believe that we have a hidden place that we build UFO's or sorts?
2. Do we control the weather or/and with that mass killed wales at shores or mass killed birds, that we do that?

Just kidding, but this post can lead to anything. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Il y a 2 heures, Sixgun a déclaré:

 

Je n'ai jamais rien vu, mais des hommes dignes de confiance ont déclaré des faits très étranges qui correspondait à la vie non terrestre ... Je veux penser que nous sommes sous surveillance

 

Merde, personne ne peut comprendre français

Moi non plus je ne te comprends pas mais je fais l'effort de traduire?

Edited by FRENCHI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TBB said:

See what happens when Rugger reviews his e-mails from Hxtr????  Next post will be about contrails!!!!   :harhar:

Already Happened

https://www.xtremeidiots.com/forums/topic/76498-deleted-forum/page/3/#comments

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Around 6 years ago I was at one of our festivals and I came across these 3 close encounters.True untouched or photo shopped images.They tried to communicate but I couldn't understand a word they said,like they were high on something totally out of this planet.Fucking scary shit man!

 

acd.jpg

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC00196.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I don't have any pictures or videos, I've seen enough weird shit in my life to say without a doubt, something is out there. Strange lights, sounds, shapes in the sky. All sorts of weird things in the middle of nowhere, middle of town...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 8/8/2019 at 10:47 AM, Ruggerxi said:

I was having a chat with some guys at work about Aliens and we all agree there must be some kind of life form out there besides us in the universe, but we agree they have never come here to Earth. What do you think? Do you have any video of anything you seen that you can't explain. We all see the stuff on TV and the internet that people can photoshop, but I was hoping to see you personal videos or photos. 

 

Ancient Aliens. Best show ever.

We are their  creation . An experiment  if you will.

Yes I have had my own experiences too.

You more HIGH than you thought if you think they never made it here son.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would take 100,000 years to cross the Milky Way galaxy... at the speed of light.  So any cosmic visitors would have had to master some kind of spacetime continuum-altering capability to warp around the cosmos.  Space can be & is warped by gravity.  With that technological advancement putting billions of planets & stars @ their convenient disposal for mining, IF they decided to visit, or have, it would not be because they need anything from us.  Most likely there are other life forms out there, but if they haven't mastered some sort of warp drive as previously mentioned, they won't ever be able to visit here.

Edited by Timmah!
syntax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Timmah! said:

IF they decided to visit, or have, it would not be because they need anything from us. 

Hmmmm? you believe this?, reverse roles, if we go anywhere do we never interfere?

5 hours ago, Timmah! said:

but if they haven't mastered some sort of warp drive as previously mentioned, they won't ever be able to visit here.

But what if they have? if you look at the technological advances in just my lifetime you should believe that eventually most things can be done, just a matter of time, no pun intended.

I tend to think we haven't been discovered because they let us exist, I mean ffs looking at the average XI member they surely can't believe we are an advanced civilisation?

Update, by amazing coincidence ufo files came on the telly, it was about cattle mutilation, where the sexual organs are surgically removed. They must be in love with cattle ?? slowly the horrific truth dawned, we have someone also obsessed with cattle @FRENCHI, ffs Frenchi is an alien?

Edited by RobMc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything we know about the origins of life points to it being a natural evolutionary process anywhere the right conditions exist. It is inconceivable to me that life does not exist elsewhere. Much rarer would be intelligent life - it took us hundreds of millions of years of dinosaurs before intelligent life evolved on this planet. Yet, given the vastness of the universe, there's no question that it abounds with intelligent life that could predate us by billions of years. But if so, why have we found no evidence of it in the form of radio waves, etc.?
Has intelligent life visited us? I doubt it. The distances are simply too great. It makes no sense that even if an alien civilization was able to get here, that it wouldn't interact with us in some way. Some say they have been abducted but never is there verifiable proof and where that's lacking, the claims are to be rejected. That includes supposed Loch Ness monsters and susquatch, ghosts and demons, devils and gods, and, space aliens. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RobMc said:

Hmmmm? vous croyez cela?, rôles inversés, si nous allons n'importe où n'intervenons-nous jamais?

Mais si ils ont? si vous regardez les avancées technologiques de ma vie, vous devriez croire que la plupart des choses peuvent être faites, une question de temps, sans jeu de mots.

J'ai tendance à penser que nous n'avons pas été découverts parce qu'ils nous laissent exister. Je veux dire en regardant le membre moyen du XI, ils ne peuvent sûrement pas croire que nous sommes une civilisation avancée?

Mise à jour, par coïncidence étonnante, des fichiers OVNI sont arrivés à la télé, il s'agissait de mutilations de bétail, où les organes sexuels sont prélevés chirurgicalement. Ils doivent être amoureux du bétail ?? Lentement , une horrible vérité a fait son apparition, nous avons aussi quelqu'un obsédé par le bétail @FRENCHI , ffs Frenchi est un extraterrestre?

il es possible que nous soyons tous des extra terrestre ?:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've seen a transparent orb flying at low speed, can't find no videos of the same kind of object on youtube. nor in forums, nothing seems to give me an answer to what what i saw.

and since last year we can see some strange flashes of lights in the sky, always in the same direction, the same area. i guess it has to do with some satelites or something, but again no real answer to what it really is.

gona have to try to record those, but its really hard to do. 

 

now i believe in ET, but i don't believe they did travel here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...