XtremeIdiots

Hi all it appears my exwife has hacked my facebook account and added clan members to her friend list. she is spying on my account . i just thought i would let you all know that and request from Kathleen Bro9adbent on facebook is not my wife. my wife is called Diane thanks all

You can get your account back.

You still have access to it through your email address all you have to do is change the password and its back to you. Click on forgot password.

or

Let facebook know what happened.

Get two factor authentication setup once you get it back. Would recommend this for all your online accounts where possible. XI even has it!

Edited by Sharpe

4 hours ago, English-Bob said:

my exwife has hacked my facebook account and added clan members to her friend list. she is spying on my account.

I just thought of this. You just announced this to all XI members. Boy oh boy is she in for some XI fun. She will probably give you back your account. LOL

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:49 PM, English-Bob said:

Hi all it appears my exwife has hacked my facebook account and added clan members to her friend list. she is spying on my account . i just thought i would let you all know that and request from Kathleen Bro9adbent on facebook is not my wife. my wife is called Diane thanks all

Geez, buddy, how come all "ex-wives" are evil trolls?

(Yoda) Hmm?

HHHMMMMNN!!?!?!

Ayaq

41 minutes ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Geez, buddy, how come all "ex-wives" are evil trolls?

Not all are...

When I got divorced I told the judge I did not want alimony or child support. I just wanted him out of my life. I raised all 3 of my kids by myself with no help. I never spoke badly of him to my kids ever. The only time he asked for visits was when he got a new girl friend and wanted to show them he was a good dad.

Wow, God bless you, Sweet @Angelz!!

Wished I woulda married you insteada her!!

Lol, JK--I got a handsome son and beautiful daughter out of the "deal."

I used to chuckle (pre-divorce) at Jerry Lee's song, to wit:  "She got the gold mine . . . I got the shaft . . . They split it right down 'da middle, and they give her the better half . . .!!!"

Now (post-divorce), I find a quiet spot to weep softly . . .

Sigh.

And, lol.  Life is good, God is great, and you Luscious, Lovely-Ladies of >XI< and Strapping Gents(?) of >XI< are da best!

Ayaq