**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
dadda2

mw2 146b9 map rotation

Rotation 4     24 maps made by loco put in rotation 30 08 19 dadda2

map mp_broadcast2 map mp_rasalem map mp_blitz map mp_burgandy map mp_beltot map mp_compound_base map mp_cth map mp_disputed map mp_vil_blops map mp_fr_hv2 map mp_fr_mgdx4 map mp_fr_pv1 map mp_gb_port_b1 map mp_gb_sharqi map mp_gitten_r_done map mp_kstoujane map mp_lost map mp_meanstreet2 map mp_rvs_warehouse_f1 map mp_xi_lobbyb1 map mp_4nuketown map mp_bo2_town map mp_fallen map mp_bo2plaza

server will need restart admin please post this thread when done

enjoy

Im not sure how you set up the rotation on Cod4 but for it to just disconnect while a maps is still playing would seem the problem is on host side and it should be broadcasting a message in the event log...Currently we have been having problems with Cod2 servers where as I did a tracert everyday over a 10 day period and found a problem just at the door of the host....They were under the impression that it was resolved but it is not...I am not sure if this falls inline but maybe someone could do tracerts as well or let me know and I will....In Cod2 right now anything is possible with how glitchy it is...Shoot a tree and kill someone in a house or shoot someone 50 times in the face and they shoot you once and your dead :)

Cod4.jpg

Edited by loaderXI
Added image

2 hours ago, loaderXI said:

Im not sure how you set up the rotation on Cod4 but for it to just disconnect while a maps is still playing would seem the problem is on host side and it should be broadcasting a message in the event log...Currently we have been having problems with Cod2 servers where as I did a tracert everyday over a 10 day period and found a problem just at the door of the host....They were under the impression that it was resolved but it is not...I am not sure if this falls inline but maybe someone could do tracerts as well or let me know and I will....In Cod2 right now anything is possible with how glitchy it is...Shoot a tree and kill someone in a house or shoot someone 50 times in the face and they shoot you once and your dead :)

@Loader It's Definitely on the Host Side, and it restarts the rotation at the start, all get disconnected.

6 hours ago, YACCster said:

Based on evidence from my HLSW the server restarted late last night (EDT times):

23:55:30 map: mp_fr_pv1
23:55:56 status
23:56:02 status
23:56:08 status
23:56:14 status
23:56:20 status
23:56:26 status
23:56:26 map: mp_broadcast2

Yes, I posted that above when it crashed.