BigRedTwit

Hello from BigRedTwit

Hello!

My name is BigRedTwit, I have been around for a while but I have never gotten the hang of this internet and website stuff. Thankfully my youngest daughter is attempting to help me out. I am a hilarious old man who loves shooting the shit and playing this game whenever I am not working. Currently my game is being glitchy and doing a weird connection interruption but hopefully soon my daughter will figure it out and I will be back out there playing with everyone again!

3 hours ago, BigRedTwit said:

Hello!

My name is BigRedTwit, I have been around for a while but I have never gotten the hang of this internet and website stuff. Thankfully my youngest daughter is attempting to help me out. I am a hilarious old man who loves shooting the shit and playing this game whenever I am not working. Currently my game is being glitchy and doing a weird connection interruption but hopefully soon my daughter will figure it out and I will be back out there playing with everyone again!

Hey, buddy--long frickin' time!!

Can you remind me, kind sir, what your "nick-name" was, and possibly still is, kind sir?

(Yoda voice) "Hmm?"

"HHMMMNN!!??!!"

Lol, buddy.

Ayaq

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCKING SHIT! 

Joined September 10, 2009 and your Just getting around to posting?  Ya darn idiot.

By 2050 you MIGHT have the 20 posts that you need to be considered for membership. Just saying :hrhr:   

7 hours ago, BigRedTwit said:

Hello!

Welcome back "Twit" long time no see. The COD2 servers are still going almost just like the old days and some of the old group still playing everyday. I remember you having "Internet thing issues" back in the day when we had to long in every 30 days or lose our tags because of demand to join and the limits of the time. I hope your girl can get you fixed up and back gaming since you were always a great target lol. His nickname is and always has been as long as I have known him is "BigRedTwit" and he is a very funny old man just like me. BTW Twit MacDaddy is gaming in Heaven but I am sure he will be happy seeing your return.