Jump to content
**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
Alphanoob

Getting into COD4

Recommended Posts

HI guys. 

I have been playing Insurgency (both versions)  a lot but I think it is time for me to start expaning my horizons.

I have a few (somewhat common) questions, does COD4 have the same learning curve as Insurgency? And Is COD4 fast paced as Insurgency? 
And were lies the focus on COD4? I noticed that next of capping objectives COD4 requires a good, decent and clean  communication, more than in Insurgency. 

Anyway, do you think that for a insurgnecy player that COD4 is a good option?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

No Don't do it. 

 

 

 

JK lol. COD4 can be fast paced if you want it to be. Or you can camp like a little beech on every map.

2 of our COD4 servers are running Freezetag mod. It's Team Death Match but you get frozen when you die and you can be unfrozen by other players on your team. There are ALOT more maps and mods for COD4 than there are for Insurgency.  We have COD4 Ace Mod server if that's to slow for you. It's a Very Very fast paced team death match mod. We also have a Zombie mod server and a cool new Hide and Seek mod server.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The COD4 servers are run and gun, spray and pray, blow shit up and knives. cars that climb walls, ladders, drive through houses and buildings, ya know very realistic LOL

Do not kill a lot because you will read on these forums, how'd he know I was there? You will get called out as a cheater because you are not a member...LOL hahahhahahhahah

You will then read all the whining about how some older than dirt members saying they are not having fun because they die a lot LOL hahhahahha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/3/2019 at 2:26 AM, Alphanoob said:

HI guys. 

I have been playing Insurgency (both versions)  a lot but I think it is time for me to start expaning my horizons.

I have a few (somewhat common) questions, does COD4 have the same learning curve as Insurgency? And Is COD4 fast paced as Insurgency? 
And were lies the focus on COD4? I noticed that next of capping objectives COD4 requires a good, decent and clean  communication, more than in Insurgency. 

Anyway, do you think that for a insurgnecy player that COD4 is a good option?

@Alphanoob I have played on both games and I know for a fact you would enjoy cod4. We are always on Teamspeak and we can help you get setup in game if you have any issues. The game is more than just running around spraying and praying. hit me up on teamspeak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Angelz said:

The COD4 servers are run and gun, spray and pray, blow shit up and knives. cars that climb walls, ladders, drive through houses and buildings, ya know very realistic LOL

Do not kill a lot because you will read on these forums, how'd he know I was there? You will get called out as a cheater because you are not a member...LOL hahahhahahhahah

You will then read all the whining about how some older than dirt members saying they are not having fun because they die a lot LOL hahhahahha

Why do you find a constant need to bash our clan and our servers? You are not a member here you are a guest. Here is a person trying to play on another format and instead of encouraging him to try it you bash it, the server and its players. PLease keep these type of negative comments to yourself. 

Oh and its a game. Yes its not realistic. When you get shot in real life it hurts and you don't get to respawn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, Alphanoob said:

HI guys. 

I have been playing Insurgency (both versions)  a lot but I think it is time for me to start expaning my horizons.

I have a few (somewhat common) questions, does COD4 have the same learning curve as Insurgency? And Is COD4 fast paced as Insurgency? 
And were lies the focus on COD4? I noticed that next of capping objectives COD4 requires a good, decent and clean  communication, more than in Insurgency. 

Anyway, do you think that for a insurgnecy player that COD4 is a good option?

The focus lies on ignoring the excessive whining and crying of @TheHammer and @wildthing. After playing cod4 for about 10+ years and about 2+ on XI servers i still find it a learning curve as well, since I never seem to get used to it :cheers:

 

Welcome anyway! :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sixgun said:

Why do you find a constant need to bash our clan and our servers? You are not a member here you are a guest. Here is a person trying to play on another format and instead of encouraging him to try it you bash it, the server and its players. PLease keep these type of negative comments to yourself. 

Oh and its a game. Yes its not realistic. When you get shot in real life it hurts and you don't get to respawn. 

I can't read her drivel because shes on my banned list (only one) but I can imagine what she said, well said Sixgun, more should ban her negativity about our clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alphanoob, COD4 is a game that came out a long time ago, yet it is one of, if not our most populated server just about 24/7.  You should definitely give it a try, and like @Sixgunsaid, there are plenty of us around on teamspeak to help you out with settings, game play, questions, etc.  We always have a great time playing, there are several mods to choose from, and would welcome you as an addition to our COD4 servers :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sixgun said:

Why do you find a constant need to bash our clan and our servers? You are not a member here you are a guest. Here is a person trying to play on another format and instead of encouraging him to try it you bash it, the server and its players. PLease keep these type of negative comments to yourself. 

Oh and its a game. Yes its not realistic. When you get shot in real life it hurts and you don't get to respawn. 

Why would I bash a community I have a lot of respect for?

I was joking..hense all the LOL hahahhahhahahhahahahha

Unfortunately type talking doesn't show the emotion behind the words.

I have a sarcastic dry sense of humor.

Sorry if peeps take it the wrong way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, RobMc said:

I can't read her drivel because shes on my banned list (only one) but I can imagine what she said, well said Sixgun, more should ban her negativity about our clan

With all the shit you have dealt to me for over a year I have not said one word to you on these forums. You do it to me all the time and I just laughed it off. I pm'd you once to tell you I did not like what you said about me in a comment. I felt like you made me seem like a whore. Your reply to me is bashing me and banning me. I have done nothing to you but I can deal with peeps like you. I just shrug it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sourtap said:

The focus lies on ignoring the excessive whining and crying of @TheHammer and @wildthing. After playing cod4 for about 10+ years and about 2+ on XI servers i still find it a learning curve as well, since I never seem to get used to it :cheers:

 

Welcome anyway! :cheers:

WTF @Sourtap  Wildthing never cries.  He's the Great Idiot motivator.  Suck it up Buttercup.  Move your ass soldier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2019 at 3:28 PM, Sixgun said:

@Alphanoob I have played on both games and I know for a fact you would enjoy cod4. We are always on Teamspeak and we can help you get setup in game if you have any issues. The game is more than just running around spraying and praying. hit me up on teamspeak. 

Cool!! thanks a lot for your reply. I am sorry I had replied a bit late. If I have COD4 installed I will let you know 🙂

As for the other positive and constructive commenters. thanks a lot for all your replies. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards


×
×
  • Create New...