Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

What happened...FT vs. DM ?

Streetcleaner

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1744
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15647
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Device:  Windows

Well, hmmmmmm a lot happened and some things didn't happen .....but it was fun in the first place !! I personally don't care too much for FT but it's not the game play,it's the being in a frozen bubble and waiting......HOLY HELL snap crackle pop goes the ice bubble ......okay,anyway, we had a really good turn out from the FT community but I am really disappointed with the DM turn out,so we didn't get a fair picture on what would have happened ...... Quite honestly, had we not had Merlin and Athena we would not have won the FT part of it.Not saying we would have needed them to win in the DM part,they both played well over there too because they are 2 good crossover players who have played a lot of both.Now.if we would have had some of our other top players from DM(that I know of and played against in the DM) in there ,we would have still won the DM part of it,with those 2 on the FT side. Take no offense you 2 but that is how I see it.And on the other hand, we would have lost the FT part .....stalemate because if the tie breaker was FT then DM loses and vise versa...We may never know though....It also showed me some glaring weaknesses on my part in FT...(maybe I will have to play more).I would like to see, in the future ,maybe just a FFA between the 2 and then TDM with a 10 second spawn.We had some great game play from both sides tonight players,that is and shows that if XI wanted to get in some clan battles ...well look out !! .I don't really consider myself a good player.I'm just a guy with a crappy old pc who likes to get on and run around and shoot as many people as I can to get some stress out of my system and to have fun and joke around with people and catch up on shit.....so If I'm willing to go against things I'm comfortable with and get my ass kicked....but all for fun ,then why didn't I see more DM players doing this....I kept hearing I'm not a FT player or whatever....Hey guess what....I'M NOT EITHER but I was there and I'm not even in the clan !! and I suck at FT !  just ask ROADKILL ......  lol 

Okay I don't want to turn this into a downer...I had fun,it was nice to play with different players, great game play we should do these things more often.

and last but not least a giant THANK YOU to Blackrose, Athena,Shaunzar and anyone else involved in making this happen

.:guitar:

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Wow, you can be nice, lol!!  ? Thank you for participating!!! And thank you to everyone that put the time in to organize it, wish I would have been home.

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

9 hours ago, Streetcleaner said:

It also showed me some glaring weaknesses on my part in FT...

Just FT ????????

• Member ID:  1942
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1419
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  10820
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/21/1965

Yes It was fun................. The FT players were hammered on the DM server, that said we had poop weapons and we were getting shot with 1 round compared to sometimes a magazine with no effect...... shows that we have to spend some time on the DM server to gain the right weaponry to give us a glimmer of a chance. I think we need to change the name on the DM server to Fast and Furious ... lol ... I was dizzy after playing.

We should have had the FT server tie breaker, but thats gaming, we had fun and look forward to not only seeing you all on the DM server but, seeing you all in FT. 

Agreed, many thanks to Merlin and Blackrose for their hard work along with everyone who helped make it a great night. 

I forgot to thank Merlin too     so, Thank You Merlin. :guitar:

23 hours ago, Gatorgirl said:

Wow, you can be nice, lol!!  ? Thank you for participating!!! And thank you to everyone that put the time in to organize it, wish I would have been home.

I wanted to say earlier, that if you go around and tell people I can be nice......well.....that, will just ruin my reputation @Gatorgirl we can't have that. ?

:guitar:

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

33 minutes ago, Streetcleaner said:

I wanted to say earlier, that if you go around and tell people I can be nice......well.....that, will just ruin my reputation @Gatorgirl we can't have that. ?

:guitar:

source.gif

• Member ID:  27254
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  3265
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1985

Well said. I agree it was so good night! Thanks all for making it happen. Will be organizing something soon again. Watch this space. @AthenA @BlackRose @Merlin007 thanks guys!