XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
TBB

Widows 10 Security

Run malwarebytes once a week,CCleaner daily![ hate tracking cookies], as for security uhmm whats that? no firewall security center off,no anti virus, use VPN with peer to peer servers. to download.... have i got a virus probably 2 in 10yrs..... and do  what tw33tle does,and any other progs that  have location setting, oh and yes have had the Microsoft calls[ love em] emails say know what you been doing pay etc. will admit ultra careful on stuff i do.even on safe emails.....i on those few occasions suspect maleware picks something up, i reload the PC nowt safer than clean instal

As long as your not doing anything shady I don't use any anti virus except malwarebytes on rare occasions. Even without antvirus I still have not gotten a virus/malware in years.

Thanks for the info all. Was thinking of Malewarebytes - haven't heard of of O&O before but looks good. Been building my own PC's for 15 years - never had a virus - did get a rash once - doctor called it a @BUDMAN infection that a strong dose of antibiotics would cure - but i was too embarrassed to go out in public with it!!  Yo B-man - BMB (bite me bitch)