**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
Sixgun

My new investment

1978 Pontiac Trans Am

image.png.8114ab80b2057a1bfa76fa18b023b705.png

Stock
V18607
Body Style
Coupe
Engine Size
455-473 HP
Transmission
5 Speed
Exterior Color
Starlight Black
Interior Color
Black

https://www.volocars.com/auto-sales/vehicles/15434/1978-pontiac-trans-am

ENGINE COMPARTMENT: It's beautiful! Full of polished aluminum parts. $6,967 spent on the performance built and balanced 455. It's Dyno tuned at 473 hp and 588 lbs of torque. Has itemized spec and Dyno sheets. Has Eagle rotating assembly. Howard's cam, roller lifters and double roller timing chain. Edelbrock aluminum D-port heads. Stainless rockers, ARP bolts. Has Edelbrock intake with 850 Quick Fuel carb. Premium fuel lines and fittings. Wilwood aluminum master cylinder. Tru Trac billet bracket and serpentine pulley system. Billet Specialties power steering system. New Vintage Air Gen IV heat and air system. Billet hood hinge kit. Has Ron Francis aluminum radiator and overflow bottle with electric fans.

One of my Ex GFs had a hard top TA like that. The original decal on the hood was badly faded and I think she spent around $3,200 back in the 90s just to have the hood restored.

I think hers had the 400 with a TH400 automatic. Her dad was a huge Pontiac car guy and he put the TH400 in it when the Turbo 350 started slipping. Her dad had an old GTO and an older 1960s Firebird and one of the "new" 1994 Pontiac Trans Am 25th Anniversary Editions.    

Edited by J3st3r

12 hours ago, J3st3r said:

One of my Ex GFs had a hard top TA like that. The original decal on the hood was badly faded and I think she spent around $3,200 back in the 90s just to have the hood restored.

I think hers had the 400 with a TH400 automatic. Her dad was a huge Pontiac car guy and he put the TH400 in it when the Turbo 350 started slipping. Her dad had an old GTO and an older 1960s Firebird and one of the "new" 1994 Pontiac Trans Am 25th Anniversary Editions.    

You should have married her with such a wealthy father :lol: