**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
noobiedo

such sadness

3 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

They should of contacted us and we would of teamed up with them and kept it going. 

LOL I'm still banned from there I have to think you were to Boss.. They did have some old posts that were worth a good read. So in terms of the mapping community were losing some great tuts but that site has been dead for years. I think it will be for the good get whats left all going to a couple of sites. So at least  those sites will stay afloat. Its all good noob 

6 hours ago, Labob said:

LOL I'm still banned from there I have to think you were to Boss.. They did have some old posts that were worth a good read. So in terms of the mapping community were losing some great tuts but that site has been dead for years. I think it will be for the good get whats left all going to a couple of sites. So at least  those sites will stay afloat. Its all good noob 

As am I banned for years now...Fuckem we are now sitting on the largest COD2 map repository on the web

They have been gone in my mind :)

well sorry, i may have over reacted a bit! there is  a soft spot in my heart for certain things. i have learned a lot in a short time and have read a ton of information. i know that cu had a ton of information and lots of input from some great mappers and it was just pissed away and i got upset! i didn't mean to offend anyone if i did! sorry you guys 😢

Awards

I remember years ago working with other mappers on that site; one of them turned me onto a proprietary model converter that he had written for converting model objects from other games.  I used it to help import models from a few other games.  The site, as I recall even then years ago went offline; fortunately I had the personal contact info of the people with whom I was then working.  The management & organization of the site left something to be desired.