Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Win10 Ver1090

CW4

• Member ID:  2902
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1667
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/11/1952
  • Device:  Windows

Just updated to the new release of Win10, Version 1909.  No problems with it as of yet.  It's a much smaller update than 1903 as it took less than 10 minutes to do.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

LOL I just got 1903 last evening because it just got cleared for Mass-Corporate Deployment. They ended support for Win 10 version 1803 on Tuesday.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-10-1803-users-warned-to-update-before-end-of-support/

I heard some good things about Version 1909 already. Most notably is the slight increase in gaming performance. Not going to go into details because it hasn't been officially confirmed yet VIA benchmarks.  

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

Well bite me and call me stupid but yeah got notice of the update and instead of "update and restart" I clicked "update and turn off"...Yeah not sure how why or if related buttttttttttt my Pc went to shit....Would not turn back on no matter what I did....2 days later and having took it apart and checked all connections internally...Hook it up turn on and we got power and she starts-----Then no keyboard so we restart and here we are update complete now just to find what they gutted

What was wrong is beyond my mental capacity but it acted like everything had power but the power button and I could not use my Win10 hotkey (win icon on keyboard) either ?

• Member ID:  23628
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2265
  • Days Won:  0

No new features in this update, basically just an update in number only. Microsoft's "Feature Update" will be once a year now, usually in April-May.

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, loaderXI said:

Well bite me and call me stupid but yeah got notice of the update and instead of "update and restart" I clicked "update and turn off"...Yeah not sure how why or if related buttttttttttt my Pc went to shit....Would not turn back on no matter what I did....2 days later and having took it apart and checked all connections internally...Hook it up turn on and we got power and she starts-----Then no keyboard so we restart and here we are update complete now just to find what they gutted

What was wrong is beyond my mental capacity but it acted like everything had power but the power button and I could not use my Win10 hotkey (win icon on keyboard) either ?

same here just download mw 2019 did update boom crashed wont load,will skip that up date lol