Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Suggestion to the Zombie Server

Black_Cat13

• Member ID:  22378
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1323
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/14/1995
  • Device:  Windows

I know not many of us play the zombie server on COD4 but we have one of the best zombie mods out there and I was surprised to find that we had it today. 

After playing on it for like an hour, I found that it was too easy.  Mainly talking about the Big Nasty's that appear during the rounds.  I just wanted to make a suggestion for the server; that being if it is possible to up the hit points on the larger zombie's (Big Nasty)?  It seems like they have the same hit points as the little ones and it just seemed waaaaaay too easy and not much of a challenge even on the final round.   Another server had this mod and the large zombie's would take a lot of time, maybe 250 desert eagle shots at min., just to kill.   

I feel like the server would benefit some if it were more challenging instead of walk in the park easy.  Just a suggestion of what I think would be good for it.

Kitty Kitty

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

It plays fine. Leave it the heck alone. 

We used to have a ROTU Zombie server up to but after it was "tweaked" to be more challenging which made it was impossible to solo more than 1 round or 2 if your extremely lucky.        

Some maps are much much much harder than others. Play more and you'll see. You might be able to win a map or 2 solo but there are maps that are extremely hard to stay alive on even with 2 or more people.

Try staying alive without climbing up on some camping spot. lol  Bet you can't solo Shipment for more than a round or 2. It's in rotation.

I play on there a good bit when the freezetag servers are empty.

Edited by J3st3r

• Member ID:  22378
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1323
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/14/1995

It does play just fine but I just like it when the larger zombies have more health than the smaller ones, it just makes sense lol.  Not bashing whoever did it cause kudos to them, I can't mod.  ROTU zombies is waaaay harder than this mod, I'm not saying making it impossible but just more health added to the big boys haha. 

I havent tried shipment yet but I already know it would be hard because its tiny as heck, lol.