Ruggerxi

Its with a heavy heart that I have to announce Dadda passed away at the age of 59

WOW! What a complete shock.

Dadda was always helpful when I needed something. He was a fantastic guy and will be missed greatly.

My condolences go out to his family and to the players of COD4 that knew him more than I did.

Sad day.?

• Group: *** Clan Members

• Origin:SmurfNL_XI
  • LocationBrunssum Netherlands

Clubs

ark-survival-evolved-icon.png.f78d62625e
bf1-icon.png.b13b54f4f2c22586bdc4067d5bc
bf4-icon.png.f270691992e7a0c77a138c1d9f9
insurgency-icon.png.889e5c579879a58ee54d
  •  

R.I.P  DADDA  and my thoughts and prayers to dadda and his family ,a lot of strength to sandra and family

?????????? We will miss you Dadda, we had fun at XI fest brussels hanging out with the boys having drinks and food. We had an awesome time and i'm glad i was there to spend it with you.
My deepest condolences @sandradee2, i'm there with you, and dadda will always be in our memory, Great guy and great husband and father.

You will be deerly missed here.

I couldn't believe it when  I heard this, Dadda was literally in a senior whatsapp chat a few days ago and now he's gone. My thoughts go out to his wife and family, this is a huge loss to a guy that gave it all to this clan. He will be missed I'm still shocked at this news. 

RIP Geoff 

Rockape 

WOW, I am in total shock. I just had exchanged Pm's with not long ago. I had the utmost respect for him. He was the kind of person who went out of his way to help someone who needed it. I will miss him.

I will say prayers for his family and friends,