Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

HXTR was right

bds1961

• Member ID:  1213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47100
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1744
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15647
  • Days Won:  4
  • Device:  Windows

They are very real ...unfortunately ......  and if you know anything about my and HXTR's    errr    relationship......

You know it's like a gunshot to my groin when I agree with him........

:2guns::blink:

18 minutes ago, Streetcleaner said:

They are very real ...unfortunately ......  and if you know anything about my and HXTR's    errr    relationship......

You know it's like a gunshot to my groin when I agree with him........

:2guns::blink:

Sorry about the nut shot.  Lol

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50669
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

So;  has anybody gone up... with the prevalence of these alleged chemtrails.....I mean, they're practically ubiquitous.... surely SOMEBODY has gone up and collected samples in a verifiable manner to prove the composition of these nefarious products?   Anybody?  Bueller?  

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

I am sure some have... and met untimely deaths before they could talk. The illuminati is a powerful group indeed.

The 1% controls 99% of the wealth .....and now they want 99% of the Earth .....for their generations yet to be born ...so they can inhabit this planet.....just look at the credit system...what a joke...it's set up for the rich to prosper and the poor to remain poor.....   The I.R.S. isn't a Government institution it;s a glorified loan shark business....did you know that if you owe the I.R.S. they tax your interest, they continue to tax your remaining balance each month and add it to what you owe them......which of course means you end up paying them a substantial amount of money(extra) if it takes you a while to pay it off,also making it harder for you to pay it off...... The Federal reserve isn't run by the government either...it's no more Federal than Macy's department stores....ha ha !! let's go check the Federal reserve and see how much real money is actually in there....surprise !! they want you to believe it's a race war but it's a class war. the 1% ers want to put the 99 ers in a social economic vice and squeeze the money and life out of us....if the majority of the (99% ers) could see through their propaganda of the so called racial differences that supposedly separate us, to have us fight against each other and band together instead as a social economic class rather than by our races and see through their lies we could eliminate the 1% ers..... this planet would be a far better place.....huh....ever see the movie "A BUGS LIFE".....Power in numbers people ....REVOLUTION !!!

WORLD REVOLUTION !!!   The New World Order is here !!! 

nah....I think I'll just roll one ,play my guitar and try to forget how fucked up this planet really is ......:guitar:

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

I was only asking the butler today ' I wonder what the modern equivalent of let them eat cake was ?' He suggested ' No Mcdonalds, let them eat KFC ' hadn't a clue what he was referring to, must dash, Captain of my yacht rang to say  it's berthed.

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50669
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971

The Federal Reserve is beholden to the rules set forth by The Federal Reserve Act over 100 years ago.  The Federal Reserve is accountable to Congress & Us;  they are audited at least twice a year, & the report is made publicly available.  https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/files/combinedfinstmt2018.pdf

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1123
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8728
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

I said this 2 years ago wake up people here's your  proof ----if you can read !!!!!

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

https://edgeofwonder.tv/episodes/15d0292e2c71fa

https://www.youtube.com/user/27TUBGUY

this year no honey bees , no ants at my house   and very little birds  all gone and look at this 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMBB333?app=desktop

6 minutes ago, TheHammer said:

this year no honey bees , no ants at my house   and very little birds  all gone and look at this 

FFS Hammer, you trying to tell this lot about the birds and the bees ??

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Tell that to all the ants in my place the last week.

Oh and also why many fewer ants? Orkin and bait traps everywhere. Kill em all!

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960

13 hours ago, Streetcleaner said:

The 1% controls 99% of the wealth .....and now they want 99% of the Earth .....for their generations yet to be born ...so they can inhabit this planet.....just look at the credit system...what a joke...it's set up for the rich to prosper and the poor to remain poor.....   The I.R.S. isn't a Government institution it;s a glorified loan shark business....did you know that if you owe the I.R.S. they tax your interest, they continue to tax your remaining balance each month and add it to what you owe them......which of course means you end up paying them a substantial amount of money(extra) if it takes you a while to pay it off,also making it harder for you to pay it off...... The Federal reserve isn't run by the government either...it's no more Federal than Macy's department stores....ha ha !! let's go check the Federal reserve and see how much real money is actually in there....surprise !! they want you to believe it's a race war but it's a class war. the 1% ers want to put the 99 ers in a social economic vice and squeeze the money and life out of us....if the majority of the (99% ers) could see through their propaganda of the so called racial differences that supposedly separate us, to have us fight against each other and band together instead as a social economic class rather than by our races and see through their lies we could eliminate the 1% ers..... this planet would be a far better place.....huh....ever see the movie "A BUGS LIFE".....Power in numbers people ....REVOLUTION !!!

WORLD REVOLUTION !!!   The New World Order is here !!! 

nah....I think I'll just roll one ,play my guitar and try to forget how fucked up this planet really is ......:guitar:

ok, I believe you.  What's the plan?

• Member ID:  607
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Content Count:  3332
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33539
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966

I do not know about Chemtrails but i do know there is a huge cover up about the 5G telephone masts and how dangerous they are when not calibrated properly.

The day they switched them on any birds in the area hit the ground either dead or dying. A former colleague of mine who installed them vanished for nearly a week then recieved a promotion and will not even answer any questions with regards them... Funny though everyone of them have since been replaced and the news papers dropped the story and my former colleague now lives in a lovely house in London.. But there are areas in Coventry that you still find dead birds usually within meters of one of these masts. And when I have called the papers and my MP they do not want to know.

Here is a link to the original story in my local paper that they refuse to follow up..

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/birds-dying-falling-sky-coventry-17087242

20 minutes ago, baldie said:

The day they switched them on any birds in the area hit the ground either dead or dying

Sounds like the only way I scored when courting in my teens ? happy days (Birds in UK slang means girls)

Any radio masts emit radiation and have a magnetic field  but why do you think it is 5G and not some other reason ? More likely to be air quality they are very susceptible to lack of oxygen, they fall out of the sky round here, but that's shotguns. If a newspaper does not follow it up that is usually because there is no story or facts, otherwise they'd worry it to death, but why spoil a nice new conspiracy theory?

I reckon you should contact Hxtr for an explanation, that will keep us idiots amused for hours sifting through his notes and posts when he returns, here we are Pengy Hxtr Hxtr Hxtr, the spell has been cast.

10 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Sounds like the only way I scored when courting in my teens ? happy days (Birds in UK slang means girls)

Any radio masts emit radiation and have a magnetic field  but why do you think it is 5G and not some other reason ? More likely to be air quality they are very susceptible to lack of oxygen, they fall out of the sky round here, but that's shotguns. If a newspaper does not follow it up that is usually because there is no story or facts, otherwise they'd worry it to death, but why spoil a nice new conspiracy theory?

I reckon you should contact Hxtr for an explanation, that will keep us idiots amused for hours sifting through his notes and posts when he returns, here we are Pengy Hxtr Hxtr Hxtr, the spell has been cast.

I used to install the old 4G masts years ago when they first came out and even back then we were warned about the dangers although minor they still did pose a risk thats why back then they were disguised as trees and signs so the public was not aware of how close they were. And the reason I am wary of 5G is the technology has not been tested. 

I will not go fully into how 5G works. But one of the main differences is the frequency wave it utilizes mm wave radiation which has been proved in the past to be harmfull to humans and animals also it uses new active antennas capable of beam forming and phased arrays which pose a huge threat to us if not calibrated correctly. Thats why having worked in the field in the past i asked my former colleague if he could throw any light on the subject and after getting the cold shoulder and no comment from him I began to ask questions and got nowhere fast. 

1 hour ago, baldie said:

I do not know about Chemtrails but i do know there is a huge cover up about the 5G telephone masts and how dangerous they are when not calibrated properly.

The day they switched them on any birds in the area hit the ground either dead or dying. A former colleague of mine who installed them vanished for nearly a week then recieved a promotion and will not even answer any questions with regards them... Funny though everyone of them have since been replaced and the news papers dropped the story and my former colleague now lives in a lovely house in London.. But there are areas in Coventry that you still find dead birds usually within meters of one of these masts. And when I have called the papers and my MP they do not want to know.

Here is a link to the original story in my local paper that they refuse to follow up..

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/birds-dying-falling-sky-coventry-17087242

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/

9 minutes ago, HarryWeezer said:

Interesting reading Harry and in theory that article is right apart from Not all the various frequencies were tested. Now I know there are numerous unexplained animal deaths every year whether it be Dolphins /Whales washing up on beaches or whole heards of Deer and Flocks of birds dropping out of the sky.

I refered to an instance where the birds were 400mtrs from the hospital in a tree lined walkway  15mtrs from a brand new 5G tower. I am also not saying the technology is not safe as I believe it is, when correctly calibrated but like anything in life mistakes can happen. and on this occasion I believe mistakes were made why else would they change out the masts and raise them by 3mtrs .

But I found this article which is very good reading 

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

13 hours ago, baldie said:

will not go fully into how 5G works. But one of the main differences is the frequency wave it utilizes mm wave radiation which has been proved in the past to be harmfull to humans and animals

I know how most electromagnetic waves work, react and attenuate, part of my job when I worked. Most people are blissfully unaware of how many 'waves' they are blasted with 24/7, up to now over last 50 years, unless massively exposed, there doesn't seem to be problem. However they thought that about arsenic and mercury (mad hatters), asbestos and the multiple products they say causes cancers, but thats how man learns, I mean they stood troops in sunglasses next to the first nuclear blasts poor sods. If you are so concerned, which you appear to be, you need to get proof, and that means experts on your side producing scientific evidence. The argument against it is nobody nowadays in the current damage claim culture would do this if it genuinely hurt anything, the law courts would be stuffed. 

Edited by RobMc

7 minutes ago, RobMc said:

I know how most electromagnetic waves work, react and attenuate, part of my job when I worked. Most people are blissfully unaware of how many 'waves' they are blasted with 24/7, up to now over last 50 years, unless massively exposed, there doesn't seem to be problem. However they thought that about arsenic (mad hatters), asbestos and the multiple products they say causes cancers, but thats how man learns, I mean they stood troops in sunglasses next to the first nuclear blasts poor sods. If you are so concerned, which you appear to be, you need to get proof, and that means experts on your side producing scientific evidence. The argument against it is nobody nowadays in the current damage claim culture would do this if it genuinely hurt anything, the law courts would be stuffed. 

I agree 100% Rob like you I have worked with the technology for years and have had no side effects. But no one has explained why they raised the masts and changed them out. Also it is new and the Phased Arrays can be a problem according to the people I have spoken to, One was my Trainer at BT (Many Years ago) now retired lol But he did say that he had his reservations and when he made enquiries he got the same stone wall response. But on the good side there are no more dead birds around the hospital. But I just worry that maybe the clowns installing the masts are not as skilled or methodical as we used to be. Nowadays its all about numbers not quality.

13 hours ago, TheHammer said:

I said this 2 years ago wake up people here's your  proof ----if you can read !!!!!

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

https://edgeofwonder.tv/episodes/15d0292e2c71fa

https://www.youtube.com/user/27TUBGUY

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMBB333?app=desktop

Yes the decline of the honey bee is alarming,bird migration patterns off because of climate change ....which in one way, is caused by the stuff being emitted into the air, weather by industry or chemicals in our upper atmosphere(hmmmmm) In California you are not supposed to have rain barrels, you cannot collect water that falls from the sky........or just mismanagement of the raising of animals and the overuse or exploitation of the land the animals are being raised on .....deforestation,not replenishing what we take away....not using sustainable food practices .....I believe since 1970 we have lost 35 species of either animals or insects.... gone....never to come back...I think the number might be higher.....but when we start to lose the Honey bee ........I remember having to watch my step if I went outside in the summer barefoot...because of the clover and all the bees...now.......I hardly see any bees, so....this year I am going to invest in 2 beehives....I have some land and woods ...so I am going to try and do my part,besides with beehives comes raw honey..YUM ! I will also be building a chicken coop as well to raise chickens again for eggs ....

SAVE THE BEES !!!!!

:guitar:

• Member ID:  800
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  6905
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  57893
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957

@Streetcleaner raise an ostrich have you seen the size and price of there eggs ...

9 hours ago, RobMc said:

I know how most electromagnetic waves work, react and attenuate, part of my job when I worked. Most people are blissfully unaware of how many 'waves' they are blasted with 24/7, up to now over last 50 years, unless massively exposed, there doesn't seem to be problem. However they thought that about arsenic (mad hatters), asbestos and the multiple products they say causes cancers, but thats how man learns, I mean they stood troops in sunglasses next to the first nuclear blasts poor sods. If you are so concerned, which you appear to be, you need to get proof, and that means experts on your side producing scientific evidence. The argument against it is nobody nowadays in the current damage claim culture would do this if it genuinely hurt anything, the law courts would be stuffed. 

The one study that hasn’t really been done is how the multitudes of different frequency’s react in the body. Think of how many different signals from different equipment we are exposed to alone in our own house now. Even all my utility meters now have a transmitter in them.  Wave length interaction is something that needs to be studied deeper on its affect to the human body 

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Hxtr would be proud of all of you. You brunch of silly batshit crazy bastards. ;)