Cpt.TennealXI

Johnny dos

When I first started playing on the XI servers...mainly COD 4 Ace mod ....way back.....Johnny was one of the first guys from XI that I gamed with along with peeps like Killa(R.I.P.),Bama,KillingTime,HueHefna(R.I.P.)...He was fun and a funny guy,lots of laughs. I did not know how serious it was and tonight it came as a shock to find out....I will miss his contributions to the "What are you listening to?" forum,and the others he contributed to....He was totally old school rock and earlier,,,, and some weird old shit too...lol   Johnny I will miss you and I wish I had got to game more with you....  R.I.P. Brother

:guitar:

Johnny was an amazing friend to have around , always a great laugh . Had some great  times in Cod5 As Admins , also my sponsor into this amazing clan.

Was glad to meet you at Niagara Falls  too hermano.  

May you rest in peace among your loves ones in heaven brother. Pretty sure they got some good grass up there.

XI loss a great member and some one who got XI to where it is now.

With a helping hand or a laugh .

JohnnyDos  was  your guy.

R.I.P amigo .

JohnnyDos I will always remember your humour from our bf4 games - you made it fun always with your sense of humour; Never a dull moment. XI have lost one of the best. My thoughts are with his family and close friends. RIP. xx

Omg I just can't believe it. Another great legacy has left us in such a short time. We used to have so much fun with him in the breakfast club. He will be missed with his fantastic look on life. My condolences to family and friends. RIP Johnnydos>XI< hope you have fun up there with the guy's. ????

Johnny Dos was the heart and Soul of this gaming community And a true friend for over 10 years RIP Johnny Dos prayers and condolences to the family I will always have a smile on my face when I think about you 

Sad days..... He was one of our BF4 breakfast club members and i have spend hours with him on the servers and in TS. Always had a laugh with him...

He will truly be missed. 

RIP Johnny!!!

I remember the days we all played battle field together well you see the English lot never really liked me but all the American brothers made me feel welcome especially Johnny  rest in peace brother 

Such a shock to wake up and find this out!
It's surreal. JD put so much into this, his heart and soul. Let's keep him in our hearts and minds and carry on the legacy that he left behind: a kick ass >XI< spirit