Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

lost tools

GHO5T

• Member ID:  21776
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  240
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2262
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/09/1959

tuesday the 28 of feb I went to work at morgan state university we are finishing up the second floor door hardware .The cart which holds my tools was missing my 20v  impact diver, 20v drill ,12v impact, 12v drill, 1 charger ,3 12v batteries ,3 20v batteries only my company had keys to the room what we figured is the lock can't be left unlocked so the last person forgot to pull the door tight to  latch it.I was pissed to say the lease after an hour I left.Went to  lowes and spent 325$ to replace  what was stolen . sunday night just short of mid night my son text my  wife and tells her that my tools are listed on facebook thank god I was smart enough to mark my tools.I didn't get much sleep that night . I went to work  and told my forman the details he looked up and the listing and said that he knows the guy . we call the police after 4 different calls we  where told to call the morgan campus police they took the report then we talked to the kid that took them he said he found them outside the building he gave back 3 of the 4 tools he took and 3 batteries when he was getting the tools out of his car the story changed to in the building out in the open .they handcuffed and arrested him I don't know if they got a search warrant or not. Saw the little shit today he came back for his car and tools ? was told that he lost job  and maybe kicked  out of apprenticeship program.I am glad I got some tools back still pissed  about missing tools and lost pay. A younger me  might have been  arrested.

Edited by GHO5T

• Member ID:  27340
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  5463
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/11/1980
  • Device:  Windows

Man, that's messed up. I worry about that sometimes. I work on a new site being built. Normally we work later then the guys in the man lift. I'll end up with my tools on the forth floor with all my stuff. So, sometimes i'll just lock my stuff in the electric rooms. Praying it's still there the next day.. Cuz the security at night is worthless. 

• Member ID:  24842
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1413
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14731
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989
  • Device:  Windows