Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Take Care - not creating drama

Sixgun

• Member ID:  26764
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  8104
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  17

This is how I feel. In no way am i going to belittle anyone or call anyone names. I am not telling you what to do and I am not going to judge anyone and or tell you how to live your lives. So here it is.

With everything that is going on the world I hope this can be a hard lesson for everyone. I hope that people can start taking better care of themselves. Physically, mentally and financially.

I go to out in public or to the stores and see people very overweight. I see children that are obese and it breaks my heart to see that they might never have a chance.

I hear people talking about how they have no money to buy food, clothes, pay their rent or pay their bills. In it breaks my heart.

I hear people speak of depression, suicide, hurting themselves or just falling down the rabbit hole.

Trust me when I say it it...I understand...I get it...but, i know that people can change.

Years ago I was in so much pain due to the lose of my brother, I blamed myself!! I put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger on for the chamber to be empty.

From that day on I vowed to take care of myself, my family, friends and strangers.

Yeah, some know I can be an asshole and I like to stir things up. But, it is all in good fun.

I chase demons everyday. The demons have caused me to be separated from my wife and children for the last 6 months.

However, I still do everything I can for all of them.

When am I telling everyone this you ask? Well let me tell you.

I want people to take better care of themselves. Eat healthier, exercise, seek counseling, seek financial guidance. Spend less money on things we don't need. Help others.

Please let me know how I can help. I am always available to listen and help.

I have been working 12-16 per day. I am in logistics so you can imagine how busy it is.

I pray for you all. My prayer is that we have peace in our lives.

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

What a great post, well done Six, and by the way you are an asshole but it's all in fun and we know that, we love you, take care.