Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

>XI< Corona Virus update

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11823
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106279
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

This Corona Virus has turned everyones lives upside down, it has affected everyone in one way or another. It will also affect >XI<, with so many people loosing their jobs and with the unknown of whats to come, people just don't have the money to spend anymore or donate to their favorite clan. In the coming days and weeks I will be making some changes to help reduce the monthly cost of the clan. This includes removing servers, and combining dedicated servers which might mean a dip in performance for some of the servers. We have money in the bank to cover shortages but I don't wanna burn through all of that in a couple months because this could last more than a couple months. So I feel reducing the overall operating costs per month is the way to go. I'm working with Duc to find the best servers we can get for our money. I hope to reduce the cost of the monthly clan fees from $600 to $400 by next month, maybe even lower if at all possible. 

Also with this virus we have a higher amount of people on the servers since most people are not working or can't go out and do anything. For the COD4 MW2 Freezetag the server is filling up with >XI< members, this then starts to redirect >XI< members to a different server. To help with this we have added another COD4 MW2 Freezetag server, that runs exactly the same mod just different maps, so when you get redirected you are still able to play on the same mod. Here is the server info 162.248.95.161:28960 >XI< MW2 Freezetag #2.  

Its times like this that having this clan/family to play with is such a blessing, I couldn't image myself not gaming with you all right now. Its a nice way to get away from the reality of whats going on in the world. 

Thank you to everyone in the past that has donated, thank you to everyone that signed up for the monthly subscription in the past and currently and thank you to everyone that continues to donate through these tough times. We will get through this and will be stronger on the other side. 

Stay safe out there and lets do our part to stop the spread of this virus and sit at home and game.

• Member ID:  6247
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5422
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

Bless you :hi: I will be donating right now, this whole pandemic situation is so serious, the best thing we can all do to help (survive and keep our loved ones safe) is to stay at home and GAME. :doc: (Gaming reduces stress, and if you do like me and exercise, dance, and of course get your work done, WHILE GAMING, you can be very productive while having fun.)  :clapping: As for the future, if we should lose internet.... widespread chaos, riots, mayhem   :unknw:  ... Meanwhile, game on!  :animier:

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

I would say this is a good call but this should be a last ditch effort as in current times our servers will be packed up....There is a good chance other clans will not fauir as well and we may even see more of other clans in our servers....We can always down size and a plan should be in place but for now we need to strengthen our coffers...

Keep your eye on the donations

We got this and Thank you for the headsup

• Member ID:  1217
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

I wish I could help but with both of us now out of work and me sick  blaaa  :(   When we get back on our feet I would like to talk to you about sitting up a  COD 4 sniper server again soooo many people have asked me to open one but I just can't afford the cost anymore .

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  iPhone

2 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

This Corona Virus has turned everyones lives upside down, it has affected everyone in one way or another. It will also affect >XI<, with so many people loosing their jobs and with the unknown of whats to come, people just don't have the money to spend anymore or donate to their favorite clan. In the coming days and weeks I will be making some changes to help reduce the monthly cost of the clan. This includes removing servers, and combining dedicated servers which might mean a dip in performance for some of the servers. We have money in the bank to cover shortages but I don't wanna burn through all of that in a couple months because this could last more than a couple months. So I feel reducing the overall operating costs per month is the way to go. I'm working with Duc to find the best servers we can get for our money. I hope to reduce the cost of the monthly clan fees from $600 to $400 by next month, maybe even lower if at all possible. 

Also with this virus we have a higher amount of people on the servers since most people are not working or can't go out and do anything. For the COD4 MW2 Freezetag the server is filling up with >XI< members, this then starts to redirect >XI< members to a different server. To help with this we have added another COD4 MW2 Freezetag server, that runs exactly the same mod just different maps, so when you get redirected you are still able to play on the same mod. Here is the server info 162.248.95.161:28960 >XI< MW2 Freezetag #2.  

Its times like this that having this clan/family to play with is such a blessing, I couldn't image myself not gaming with you all right now. Its a nice way to get away from the reality of whats going on in the world. 

Thank you to everyone in the past that has donated, thank you to everyone that signed up for the monthly subscription in the past and currently and thank you to everyone that continues to donate through these tough times. We will get through this and will be stronger on the other side. 

Stay safe out there and lets do our part to stop the spread of this virus and sit at home and game.

Nicely said @Ruggerxi, Definitely hope everyone is doing ok and hope to see you all in the servers.

-YACC

• Member ID:  2128
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1043
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  22325
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/06/1955

Bless you and your family  stay  safe

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

we have many server not being used,,why pay for them?

• Member ID:  2208
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  301
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3601
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  37500
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963

im waiting on planning anything but if i do it would be mw2 server ayways,,so take what you want to for now