**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
Xmeagol

XrayXI plz help me

Hey man, i had no way to contact you since i haven't seen your on msn for months (that i know of)

Remember when i made this car racing map like in 2009 it was on your server and all.

I know it's been a while but could you search the forums or your content servers for it? Please :)

Heres the Crymod thread of reference: http://crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=42662

Hi, I'm X-Ray's receptionist. X-Ray won't be available until March of 2011. If you'd like to make an appointment, please send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. thank you for your patience.

If you can find me any build i'd appreaciate because if you don't happen to have it, then i lost my map forever :(

I will contact you on xfire, i think i still have it lying around somewhere.. also lol @ Blackops, you almost got me lol

Xmeagol

If you can find me any build i'd appreaciate because if you don't happen to have it, then i lost my map forever :(

I will contact you on xfire, i think i still have it lying around somewhere.. also lol @ Blackops, you almost got me lol

I have found the CRY of the 24th of februari for you.

The Cry and terraintexture.pak.

Accepted you by XFire and we will share, once you get online.

:)

X-RAY I need your help.. my zipper is stuck and I really need to take a piss..............

ha lol i was at taco bell wth my girlfriend and a few friends and i got up and said i had to go pee and then said come on babe someones gotta shake tha snake.... and she got up... lol caper u need a bitch