Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Cannot play the game

DEEJAYKEG

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  6082
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Achievement Points:  50713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Windows

Should I really be surprised when the companies are called Activision and Infinity Ward?!

I spent £56 on this heap of crap and 19 days (YES 19 DAYS!!!) downloading it and now it won't let me past the Activision log-in screen.

To add insult to injury, the chimps at the parcel delivery company dropped my case of beer at the warehouse...

• Member ID:  22372
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  6167
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/12/1976

it does work for 50 million other players?

cod.jpg?w=1200&strip=all

Edited by Dessy

• Member ID:  2527
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981

It is indeed very annoying for some of us. 
This game has many crashes. As in getting crashed towards your desktop without any single error code. 

Trekvinger has the same problems. 5 min of playing and BAM back to the desktop without any further error code. 
I think it is an hardware issue, but we still cannot find out what is causing the problems. We checked so many things already but what it exactly is, no one knows. 

We going to try making another user account for battlenet and see if that works out, mabye its just an issue in the user-account or something. Something must been causing issue's in this game. 
Update's are no good either. 

• Member ID:  22889
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, DEEJAYKEG said:

Should I really be surprised when the companies are called Activision and Infinity Ward?!

I spent £56 on this heap of crap and 19 days (YES 19 DAYS!!!) downloading it and now it won't let me past the Activision log-in screen.

To add insult to injury, the chimps at the parcel delivery company dropped my case of beer at the warehouse...

Try using Battlenet to go into game,instead of activision,as for Trekvinger  issue had that months ago ended up reinstalling,wiped everything to do with game from hard drive inc regedit,but get him to try a clean install of graphic drivers, go into all of C drive and remove all traces drivers and progs,then reinstall fresh drive for it, if finally you do get in lower all the settings and gradually increase each one till it crashes... also it does not like dual monitors for some people

also one other problem  is the Nat  needs to show open,qiute crafty Activision installs open port on your router,if you access your router go to Forwarding  in the UPnp you should find DemonwarePortMapping  External port xxxx Protocol udp Internal port xxx Ip address 192 xxx x xxx status enabled[ yes left the numbers out incase there related to me]   if not your Nat will be restricted..

As for Downloads in UK last update few of us were getting a whole 1.1kbs!!!!!...solution we found pause update switch to Asia   or if you have a vpn log out, and i used New York downloaded at normal speed

hope any of the above helps helps

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  492
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4486
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  31891
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965
  • Device:  iPhone

too stop my black screening /crashing  got a new psu and so far all is well........................................

Awards

• Member ID:  2527
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981

Yeah trekvinger is on a I5 he already reinstalled graphics, and installed it on another folder in another map, so far nothing. 
I told him it might be fixed if he re-install his computer. But like he said, that is gonna be so much work. But then again, if he uses his second hdd for it, witch already contained these files i am not sure if it will be any better. 

I am running a AMD 2600+ 1050gpu 16gb ddr4 with duel screens and i have zero problems with it. Its running super smooth on everything as high as possible. |
Mabye its just time for him to upgrade if he wants to contineu playing newer games. IDK 

• Member ID:  22372
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  6167
  • Birthday:  06/12/1976

if the game closes and dont give you an error message so booted to desktop that is a network error 

if option 1 does not work do option  2  .   this wil only solve the random dissconnects  when booted to desktop.

Edited by Dessy