Evil-Monkey

Valorant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8CX0LD98EDXl4UYX1MDCXg

This i game that i have been playing in a closed beta. Its a cross between CSGO and Overwatch . i hope to be posting videos on my You Tube channel over the weekend . Some might enjoy the game 

I enjoy the game.   You can watch some of my videos on Twitch @.  evil_monkeyxi.    I’m not the best player but average. I also have posted some on you tube @ evil_monkeyxi.    If you get a good squad it’s a lot of fun. 

3 minutes ago, Evil-Monkey said:

I enjoy the game.   You can watch some of my videos on Twitch @.  evil_monkeyxi.    I’m not the best player but average. I also have posted some on you tube @ evil_monkeyxi.    If you get a good squad it’s a lot of fun. 

Add the videos to the new Video section on the website

8 hours ago, Evil-Monkey said:

I will check it out man. Thanks

Awards