Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sacramento Covid-19 Protest

Sikon

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4453
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36403
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Windows

hats off to medical field 

like Dr.Wenliang  who blew the whistle on  incomeing mayhem Feb 24 2020

while  Asian gov denied  his warnings of virus passed away 

China has confirmed a total of 81,554 infections and 3,312 deaths from the coronavirus.

However, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report Wednesday that China deliberately provided incomplete public numbers for coronavirus cases and deaths resulting from the infection. In December, local and national officials issued a gag order to labs in Wuhan after scientists there identified a new viral pneumonia, ordering them to halt tests, destroy samples, and conceal the news.
NOW WATCH: 'Study: Chinese COVID-19 Count May Have Been Off By A Factor Of Four'

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14876
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91012
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

4 minutes ago, KaptCrunch said:

hats off to medical field 

like Dr.Wenliang  who blew the whistle on  incomeing mayhem Feb 24 2020

while  Asian gov denied  his warnings of virus passed away 

Are we surprised by this?  Look at Chernobyl 35 years ago. The Russian government didn't admit to this disaster for some time, and even then there was no way to hide radiation fallout spread all over the continent. People hiding the truth goes back to when we played with rocks.

cos nobody  want to omit to their mistakes for is going to cost  them $ Root of all evil

or back in the day would be  whoping of belt across your but 

talk about 2 face gov over  spartan cube

Ottawa-based Spartan Bioscience Inc. is recalling thousands of its newly approved portable units that promised a rapid test for COVID-19 now that Health Canada has suspended the regulatory approval it granted last month.

"The Spartan product can continue to be used for research purposes only,"

wow  they never checked or was it a bribe 

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7124
  • Days Won:  9

Me being attacked back in December in Wuhan, China ...

LevAttacked.jpg

Here's a question for all ... how come it has been said that international flights in and out of the United States have been limited, or even cut off, when they HAVE NOT? How do I know? I'm in the direct flight path of inbound and outbound international flights going into -- and out of -- Washington, DC (DCA), Baltimore (BWI) and Virginia (Dulles - IAD).

Not only do I monitor flight RADAR, but I physically see them flying over the mountains heading into those major airports.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Not all flights. Mainly those that are meant to carry passengers.

• Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1076
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  10002
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962

7 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Question , whom are you really upset at? The medical data doesn't suggest an early opening. The consensus is outbreaks will happen and we will be taking a step back rather than foreword. That's from the medical establishment.

So again, are you upset the government or the medical establishment, whom in reality only want to save lives. Maybe protesters should be picketing their local hospitals, see how far that gets you.

What medical data?  The data reported by the CDC that  ONLY reports on the people that have been tested?  That is the only data they can report on....period.  Reports show the infection rates are 50 to 80 times HIGHER than the CDC is reporting.  I am also going with my professional experience as an EMT and the fact that the hospitals in the US are NOT overwhelmed.  Don't believe it.  There are hot spots, obviously.  However, in general they are not overwhelmed with patients, very few are admitted, less are in ICU and even less are on ventilators.

I have spent plenty of time on 911 calls and at my local hospitals over the past few weeks, so please don't preach to me about that.  I have seen it first hand in my area (near DC). I have fire-rescue friends that have been infected, one of which is in the hospital as we speak on a ventilator.  It doesn't change my feeling about this.

Bottom line IMHO.  If you have underlying conditions (i.e. heart disease, diabetes, COPD) and fear for your safety....stay home with your doors locked and the curtains drawn.   Totally understand that.

However, everyone else's fear doesn't trump my constitutional rights.  It shouldn't dictate whether my business folds permanently or I cannot work and provide for my family. 

It's BS in my opinion.

Double edged sword.

How many would still go to work knowing they were sick instead of taking a week off? Long time past history, including our own personal histories, show that we often do go to work sick. Simply because we have bills to pay, or businesses to run, and cant afford not to. Especially those barely making ends meet and there are a lot of people that fit that mold. I am sure all of us at some point in our lives have gotten sick from co-workers. This also doesnt include the fact that business tends to push back hard on things like sick leave. If you arent in the hospital bleeding to death, you go to work. I suspect that part might change in the future due to public opinion and self protection.

I also would say a lot of this is media inspired panic as well as a lack of good political leadership. This is a significant but highly manageable health crisis not the end of days. *IF* everybody does their part. There are also a shitload of arrogant and selfish people that wont even take basic precautions either for themselves or others. At this point in time, just as a matter of a little self protection and common courtesy towards others, why wouldnt anyone simply wear a basic mask when going shopping?

Kinda funny on that one. Last week someone wore a mask that looked like it was out of some kind of weird sex cult. Should have taken a picture.

• Member ID:  24118
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1076
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  10002
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962

2 hours ago, Sammy said:

Double edged sword.

How many would still go to work knowing they were sick instead of taking a week off? Long time past history, including our own personal histories, show that we often do go to work sick. Simply because we have bills to pay, or businesses to run, and cant afford not to. Especially those barely making ends meet and there are a lot of people that fit that mold. I am sure all of us at some point in our lives have gotten sick from co-workers. This also doesnt include the fact that business tends to push back hard on things like sick leave. If you arent in the hospital bleeding to death, you go to work. I suspect that part might change in the future due to public opinion and self protection.

I also would say a lot of this is media inspired panic as well as a lack of good political leadership. This is a significant but highly manageable health crisis not the end of days. *IF* everybody does their part. There are also a shitload of arrogant and selfish people that wont even take basic precautions either for themselves or others. At this point in time, just as a matter of a little self protection and common courtesy towards others, why wouldnt anyone simply wear a basic mask when going shopping?

Kinda funny on that one. Last week someone wore a mask that looked like it was out of some kind of weird sex cult. Should have taken a picture.

Couldn't agree with you more.  We are all 'at will' employees of business that must survive.  If they don't survive then we all end up on government assistance.  That is complete bullshit.

If your company opens back up, you have two choices.....go back to work or quit.  If you decide to go back to work, then take personal responsibility for yourself.  If you choose not to return to work, that's on you....not on the government.  Wear facemasks, wear gloves, bath in hand sanitizer....hell whatever makes you feel safe, with the understanding is that you will NEVER be fully protected.  You are vastly more at risk of dying in a car accident getting you back and forth from your job, than you are dying of covid.

The main stream media sucks....plain and simple.  They have zero credibility in my opinion.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14876
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91012
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

2 hours ago, SGTSmeg said:

What medical data?  The data reported by the CDC that  ONLY reports on the people that have been tested?  That is the only data they can report on....period.  Reports show the infection rates are 50 to 80 times HIGHER than the CDC is reporting.  I am also going with my professional experience as an EMT and the fact that the hospitals in the US are NOT overwhelmed.  Don't believe it.  There are hot spots, obviously.  However, in general they are not overwhelmed with patients, very few are admitted, less are in ICU and even less are on ventilators.

I have spent plenty of time on 911 calls and at my local hospitals over the past few weeks, so please don't preach to me about that.  I have seen it first hand in my area (near DC). I have fire-rescue friends that have been infected, one of which is in the hospital as we speak on a ventilator.  It doesn't change my feeling about this.

Bottom line IMHO.  If you have underlying conditions (i.e. heart disease, diabetes, COPD) and fear for your safety....stay home with your doors locked and the curtains drawn.   Totally understand that.

However, everyone else's fear doesn't trump my constitutional rights.  It shouldn't dictate whether my business folds permanently or I cannot work and provide for my family. 

It's BS in my opinion.

I hope your correct in your assessment. My first hand experience is with patients who made it into the hospital. The cases that's coming out of NY, New Jersey, Michigan, Spain, France, Italy and others is tragic. 

Im not an expert on this, I don't think any of us are. We pull information from our favorite news site and treat it as gospel. All I know is what I see when those patients reach the hospital. They are scared and brave in the face of something that can potentially take their lives. I have seen many simples cases and I have seen a few awful ones. If your in healthcare SGTSmeg you do everything you can to help and care for these people. Its just what you do.

If you feel its your constitutional right then who am I to stop you. In the end, I will still be that person assisting you and providing you care when you need it the most.

8 hours ago, Sammy said:

Not all flights. Mainly those that are meant to carry passengers.

Sammy ... live flight RADAR screenshot of a UAE (Emirates) passenger flight from Hong Kong coming into NYC at about 2:25 a.m. EST. 

UAEflight050420_0225.jpg

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

On 5/1/2020 at 10:54 PM, Raisin said:

It's time to allow people to get back to work.  #Liberty

Yes, the funeral directors are going to have a lot of business, aren't they?

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

On 5/4/2020 at 1:04 AM, SGTSmeg said:

It's BS in my opinion.

Which of your "constitutional rights" (let's remember that the document was published by hypocrites who owned slaves and talked about freedom for later generations of the gullible) permits you to infect, negligently or wilfully, your fellow citizens?  I recommend reading the death stats which are predicted to hit 135,000 deaths in the USA by August!  We, on the outside, look on, as we usually do, in incredulity...

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

17 minutes ago, DEEJAYKEG said:

We, on the outside, look on, as we usually do, in incredulity...

Do we ??

• Member ID:  2056
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1075
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9347
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/17/1960

It is said that the virus came out from a Chinese lab.

I also heard that they tried to find a new very selective virus to get rid of all the assholes throughout the World. It seems that it is partly working!

OK, they are going to kill not-assholes around them but you can't make scrambled eggs without breaking them before, no?

PS: of course, I'm joking. I'm an Idiot but not an asshole... So says my wife

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960
  • Device:  Android

There wont be any more "cases"  Its bullshit

How many people die every year in the US and unless it's someone you know nobody gives a shit?

We are all pretty numb to all that death. Just not this time. It's also an elephant in the room but what would have happened if this wasn't an election year?

• Member ID:  27520
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  342
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1976

So many scared people.  Yes Spinpuppy its all bullshit to grab power.  Wake up and look around you.  They are trying their best to burn the world.  

• Member ID:  25355
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world, and the worst of it is that half of them are true.

Churchill

Time will tell us the truth as it usually does

... "Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

• Member ID:  2845
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  6127
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1990

[removed because useless]

Edited by MikZzona
Useless post

• Member ID:  24295
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

19 hours ago, VHS2 said:

It is said that the virus came out from a Chinese lab.

What about the US helping with what went into that lab that helped create this virus? I am not sure if the government knew but the Doctor's (scientists) sure knew what they were doing. One Chinese Doctor (scientist) who worked in that Chinese Lab contracted the disease and tried to warn the world but his government shut him up by putting him in jail where he died of the virus.

I do not believe that the virus was purposely released. I believe it started because that doctor was in jail with it and it spread very quickly.

I do blame our governments for not shutting down all borders and flights to all countries worldwide. If they had of listened at the start none of us would be going through all this bullshit right now.

From all the data coming out, seems it was already spreading in many countries in late 2019. I'm sure shutting down international air travel would have helped but it would not have prevented the spread.

• Member ID:  24418
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2240
  • Days Won:  2

I hate spelling it out for all you demtards So... I don't know how to put this politically correct. This so called pandemic in my opinion is a joke brought on by the media. The new videos show they are padding the numbers an the flu is still in the lead, The media has blown this way out of realm. the numbers are not matching what the say. I work in a area of medical response an out of 700+ employees on the front line in califu we have 2 positive. Just an fyi That is 419 square miles of land. Second or third largest to LA county. This is a media joke, an trying stop or infringe on the presidential race and our rights as Americans. Sorry if I offend your belief's, but your wrong in every way. If you don't like me walking outside without a mask, stay in your home an lose a lot money an make lots of money for the dems. This is a test run for dem's  to see if socialism works an we must stand up an fight an tell them hell fucking no!

My 2 cents on this crap with Covidtard 19.

PS if you have it sorry you do. I am a high risk person with diabetes also an still nothing so change my mind if you can.  

If this is written wrong sorry I have been drinking an am tired of the media bs an hammer an his bs. Love you hammer an you wacky crap