Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New version of the MW2 1.47 mod needs testing

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3348
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  45222
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  Macintosh

A couple of little things:

1) Just stole a defroster UAV and used it, I couldn't shoot it down of course but it defrosted the enemy team, including the guy I'd just heisted it from.  <-Well, doesn't seem to be happening now so I'll look for more evidence if I see it again.

2) Stole a CP and got a Duke with it but that is very disappointing now, since the speed is so slow and a single headshot kills him right away.

Edited by YACCster

• Member ID:  3543
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  905
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  9085
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/09/1981
  • Device:  Windows

if it's possible?

i just want you
 SMR gives more stability and damage

from a distance it is difficult to aim with SMR

Edited by Power!

• Member ID:  23520
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  748
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7185
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

Here is the weapons file for everyone that wants to look at it. 

You will need an unzipping program to open it. 

Once you open it you will see a long list of weapon files, I'm not going to go through all of the files because its a lot. Each weapon has multiple files because of attachments so each attachment has its own file and weapon stats. 

A lot of these weapons are not the name of the weapon in game, like the  M14_mp is really in game the WEAPONFILE\displayName\WEAPON_MW3_MK14

So have fun going through it 

weapons.iwd 261.58 kB · 3 downloads

Ok I have opened g36c_silencer_mp which is presumably now the smr, not the saritch even though the file contains the word saritch 32 times. Here it is for those interested

WEAPONFILE\displayName\WEAPON_G36C\modeName\\playerAnimType\autorifle\altWeapon\\AIOverlayDescription\\weaponType\bullet\weaponClass\rifle\penetrateType\medium\impactType\bullet_large\inventoryType\primary\fireType\Full Auto\twoHanded\1\rifleBullet\1\armorPiercing\0\boltAction\0\aimDownSight\1\rechamberWhileAds\1\noPartialReload\0\segmentedReload\0\adsFire\0\noAdsWhenMagEmpty\0\avoidDropCleanup\0\enhanced\0\cancelAutoHolsterWhenEmpty\0\suppressAmmoReserveDisplay\0\laserSightDuringNightvision\0\blocksProne\0\silenced\1\autoAimRange\0\aimAssistRange\1000\aimAssistRangeAds\1500\enemyCrosshairRange\1000\crosshairColorChange\1\moveSpeedScale\1\adsMoveSpeedScale\1\sprintDurationScale\1\gunMaxPitch\8\gunMaxYaw\25\lowAmmoWarningThreshold\0.33\ammoName\5.56 × 45 mm NATO\maxAmmo\180\startAmmo\90\clipName\g36c_silencer_mp\clipSize\30\shotCount\1\dropAmmoMin\1\dropAmmoMax\30\reloadAmmoAdd\0\reloadStartAdd\0\damage\30\minDamage\20\meleeDamage\135\maxDamageRange\500\minDamageRange\1000\playerDamage\100\locNone\1\locHelmet\1.4\locHead\1.4\locNeck\1\locTorsoUpper\1\locTorsoLower\1\locRightArmUpper\1\locRightArmLower\1\locRightHand\1\locLeftArmUpper\1\locLeftArmLower\1\locLeftHand\1\locRightLegUpper\1\locRightLegLower\1\locRightFoot\1\locLeftLegUpper\1\locLeftLegLower\1\locLeftFoot\1\locGun\0\fireTime\0.08\fireDelay\0\meleeTime\0.8\meleeChargeTime\1.16\meleeDelay\0.13\meleeChargeDelay\0.16\reloadTime\2.1\reloadEmptyTime\2.967\reloadStartTime\0\reloadEndTime\0\reloadAddTime\1.5\reloadStartAddTime\0\rechamberTime\0.1\rechamberBoltTime\0\dropTime\0.25\raiseTime\0.4\altDropTime\0\altRaiseTime\0.66\quickDropTime\0.25\quickRaiseTime\0.76\firstRaiseTime\0.5\emptyDropTime\0.25\emptyRaiseTime\0.4\sprintInTime\0.3\sprintLoopTime\0.7\sprintOutTime\0.3\nightVisionWearTime\0\nightVisionWearTimeFadeOutEnd\0\nightVisionWearTimePowerUp\0\nightVisionRemoveTime\0\nightVisionRemoveTimePowerDown\0\nightVisionRemoveTimeFadeInStart\0\standMoveF\0\standMoveR\0\standMoveU\-1\standRotP\0\standRotY\0\standRotR\0\standMoveMinSpeed\0\standRotMinSpeed\0\posMoveRate\6\posRotRate\6\duckedMoveF\-1\duckedMoveR\0\duckedMoveU\-1\duckedRotP\0\duckedRotY\0\duckedRotR\0\duckedOfsF\-1\duckedOfsR\0.8\duckedOfsU\-1\duckedMoveMinSpeed\0\duckedRotMinSpeed\0\proneMoveF\-160\proneMoveR\3\proneMoveU\-120\proneRotP\0\proneRotY\300\proneRotR\-300\proneOfsF\-2\proneOfsR\1.5\proneOfsU\0\posProneMoveRate\25\posProneRotRate\30\proneMoveMinSpeed\0\proneRotMinSpeed\0\hipIdleAmount\70\adsIdleAmount\28\hipIdleSpeed\1\adsIdleSpeed\0.8\idleCrouchFactor\0.75\idleProneFactor\0.4\adsSpread\0\adsAimPitch\0\adsTransInTime\0.25\adsTransOutTime\0.25\adsTransBlendTime\0.1\adsReloadTransTime\0.45\adsCrosshairInFrac\1\adsCrosshairOutFrac\0.2\adsZoomFov\50\adsZoomInFrac\0.5\adsZoomOutFrac\0.4\adsBobFactor\1\adsViewBobMult\0.2\adsViewErrorMin\0\adsViewErrorMax\0\hipSpreadStandMin\3\hipSpreadDuckedMin\2.5\hipSpreadProneMin\2\hipSpreadMax\7\hipSpreadDuckedMax\6\hipSpreadProneMax\5\hipSpreadFireAdd\0.6\hipSpreadTurnAdd\0\hipSpreadMoveAdd\5\hipSpreadDecayRate\4\hipSpreadDuckedDecay\1.05\hipSpreadProneDecay\1.1\hipGunKickReducedKickBullets\0\hipGunKickReducedKickPercent\0\hipGunKickPitchMin\5\hipGunKickPitchMax\-15\hipGunKickYawMin\5\hipGunKickYawMax\-5\hipGunKickAccel\800\hipGunKickSpeedMax\2000\hipGunKickSpeedDecay\16\hipGunKickStaticDecay\20\adsGunKickReducedKickBullets\0\adsGunKickReducedKickPercent\75\adsGunKickPitchMin\5\adsGunKickPitchMax\15\adsGunKickYawMin\-5\adsGunKickYawMax\10\adsGunKickAccel\800\adsGunKickSpeedMax\2000\adsGunKickSpeedDecay\32\adsGunKickStaticDecay\40\hipViewKickPitchMin\-30\hipViewKickPitchMax\60\hipViewKickYawMin\50\hipViewKickYawMax\-50\hipViewKickCenterSpeed\1500\adsViewKickPitchMin\-30\adsViewKickPitchMax\60\adsViewKickYawMin\50\adsViewKickYawMax\-50\adsViewKickCenterSpeed\1500\swayMaxAngle\20\swayLerpSpeed\4\swayPitchScale\-1\swayYawScale\-1\swayHorizScale\0.3\swayVertScale\0.1\swayShellShockScale\5\adsSwayMaxAngle\2\adsSwayLerpSpeed\6\adsSwayPitchScale\0.1\adsSwayYawScale\0.1\adsSwayHorizScale\0.2\adsSwayVertScale\0.25\fightDist\720\maxDist\590\aiVsAiAccuracyGraph\\aiVsPlayerAccuracyGraph\\reticleCenter\\reticleSide\reticle_side_small\reticleCenterSize\4\reticleSideSize\8\reticleMinOfs\0\hipReticleSidePos\0\adsOverlayShader\\adsOverlayShaderLowRes\\adsOverlayReticle\none\adsOverlayWidth\150\adsOverlayHeight\150\gunmodel\viewmodel_ow2_saritch\gunModel2\\gunModel3\\gunModel4\\gunModel5\\gunModel6\\gunModel7\\gunModel8\\gunModel9\\gunModel10\\gunModel11\\gunModel12\\gunModel13\\gunModel14\\gunModel15\\gunModel16\\handModel\viewmodel_base_viewhands\worldModel\worldmodel_ow2_saritch_v2\worldModel2\\worldModel3\\worldModel4\\worldModel5\\worldModel6\\worldModel7\\worldModel8\\worldModel9\\worldModel10\\worldModel11\\worldModel12\\worldModel13\\worldModel14\\worldModel15\\worldModel16\\worldClipModel\\knifeModel\viewmodel_knife\worldKnifeModel\weapon_parabolic_knife\idleAnim\viewmodel_saritch_idle\emptyIdleAnim\viewmodel_saritch_idle\fireAnim\viewmodel_saritch_fire\lastShotAnim\viewmodel_saritch_fire\rechamberAnim\\meleeAnim\viewmodel_M4m203_knife_melee_1\meleeChargeAnim\viewmodel_M4m203_knife_melee_2\reloadAnim\viewmodel_saritch_reload\reloadEmptyAnim\viewmodel_saritch_reload_empty\reloadStartAnim\\reloadEndAnim\\raiseAnim\viewmodel_saritch_pullout\dropAnim\viewmodel_saritch_putaway\firstRaiseAnim\viewmodel_saritch_first_raise\altRaiseAnim\viewmodel_saritch_pullout\altDropAnim\viewmodel_saritch_putaway\quickRaiseAnim\viewmodel_saritch_pullout_quick\quickDropAnim\viewmodel_saritch_putaway_quick\emptyRaiseAnim\viewmodel_saritch_pullout\emptyDropAnim\viewmodel_saritch_putaway\sprintInAnim\viewmodel_saritch_sprint_in\sprintLoopAnim\viewmodel_saritch_sprint_loop\sprintOutAnim\viewmodel_saritch_sprint_out\nightVisionWearAnim\\nightVisionRemoveAnim\\adsFireAnim\viewmodel_saritch_ads_fire\adsLastShotAnim\viewmodel_saritch_ads_fire\adsRechamberAnim\\adsUpAnim\viewmodel_saritch_ads_up\adsDownAnim\viewmodel_saritch_ads_down\viewFlashEffect\muzzleflashes/m4m203_silencer\worldFlashEffect\muzzleflashes/m4m203_silencer\viewShellEjectEffect\shellejects/rifle_view\worldShellEjectEffect\shellejects/rifle\viewLastShotEjectEffect\\worldLastShotEjectEffect\\worldClipDropEffect\\pickupSound\weap_pickup\pickupSoundPlayer\weap_pickup\ammoPickupSound\\ammoPickupSoundPlayer\\fireSound\weap_m4silenced_fire_npc\fireSoundPlayer\weap_m4silenced_fire_plr\lastShotSound\\lastShotSoundPlayer\\emptyFireSound\weap_dryfire_rifle_npc\emptyFireSoundPlayer\weap_dryfire_rifle_plr\meleeSwipeSound\melee_swing_large\meleeSwipeSoundPlayer\melee_m14sniper_swing_plr\meleeHitSound\\meleeMissSound\\rechamberSound\\rechamberSoundPlayer\\reloadSound\weap_m14sniper_reload_npc\reloadSoundPlayer\\reloadEmptySound\weap_m14sniper_reload_npc\reloadEmptySoundPlayer\\reloadStartSound\\reloadStartSoundPlayer\\reloadEndSound\\reloadEndSoundPlayer\\altSwitchSound\\altSwitchSoundPlayer\\raiseSound\weap_raise\raiseSoundPlayer\weap_raise_plr\firstRaiseSound\\firstRaiseSoundPlayer\\putawaySound\\putawaySoundPlayer\\nightVisionWearSound\\nightVisionWearSoundPlayer\\nightVisionRemoveSound\\nightVisionRemoveSoundPlayer\\hudIcon\hud_icon_g36c_mp\killIcon\hud_icon_g36c_mp\dpadIcon\\ammoCounterIcon\hud_icon_g36c_mp\hudIconRatio\2:1\killIconRatio\2:1\dpadIconRatio\2:1\ammoCounterIconRatio\4:1\ammoCounterClip\Magazine\flipKillIcon\1\fireRumble\silencer_fire\meleeImpactRumble\defaultweapon_melee\adsDofStart\3\adsDofEnd\12\hideTags\tag_acog tag_holo tag_reflex\notetrackSoundMap\melee_knife_stab melee_knife_stab

weap_saritch_mag_out_plr weap_saritch_mag_out_plr

weap_saritch_mag_in_plr weap_saritch_mag_in_plr

weap_saritch_bolt_release_plr weap_saritch_bolt_release_plr

weap_saritch_bolt_back_plr weap_saritch_bolt_back_plr

I can't see how Sammy is coming to the conclusion that some of these values are incorrect. Incorrect from what perspective? Surely the only perspective that matters is how enjoyable the guns are to use for the players on the server?

We played this new mod for 3-4 weeks and then as it is put onto the main server Sammy decides that the center time is 5% off on one of the guns that many of us use, massively lowering its accuracy in the process. 8 of us have now asked questioned this, more than 10 if you include people that have liked these posts specifically. 

Sammy claims that all he changed was the center time on the SMR by 5%. Looking at the above wall of text I don't see center time so it must be called something else. It obviously would be a quick fix to change it back. I don't see all the posts from the last 4 weeks saying that the smr was a problem, until Friday when it was changed because Sammy decided to even though no one was complaining about it. I don't see how it is unreasonable to change it back.

I was quite enjoying playing the new server up until last week. Some things I don't like so much like heist, others like the defroster crossbow I do like. I preferred the old semtex grenades. I like some of the new sound and light effects. The SMR wasn't quite as good as the old saritch but it is now awful. Where is the compromise? 

• Member ID:  4147
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  754
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6288
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

23 hours ago, Sammy said:

3 rounds for the trophy. It should then self destruct.  But if its not, goes on the list of things to check out.

FYI....When I played yesterday, this limit of 3 rounds for a trophy was definitely not working. It still appears to be unlimited as far as I can tell. I threw 3 stun grenades followed by my semtex...and then someone next to me also threw 2 or 3 nades ...all blocked.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

3 hours ago, YACCster said:

A couple of little things:

1) Just stole a defroster UAV and used it, I couldn't shoot it down of course but it defrosted the enemy team, including the guy I'd just heisted it from.

2) Stole a CP and got a Duke with it but that is very disappointing now, since the speed is so slow and a single headshot kills him right away.

Hmm. Ok for #1 a bug somewhere certainly. For #2, duke should have been removed all headshot checks. Might be one other somewhere. Will investigate both this evening.

As said before quite awhile ago, the goal is to have all weapons match their cod4 counterparts. If one doesn't then it will be fixed. Tell us all, once again, why this should not be the case because you don't like it.

For example info, the only difference between the normal LMG and the grip is the center time. Before the fix, the SMR basically got a grip... not something offered in the loadout.., for free. Tell us all again why this weapon should get a free attachment but nobody else does.

As for that silly part about the names Saritch vs SMR, that is common in the CoD franchise. Often for legal reasons. A lot of weapon names are copyrighted. Others because at some point they thought a different name simply sounded better. Internally it is called the Sartich. Externally the SMR. The sig556 is also known as the swat556. The opfor team is internally called 'arab'. I  will let you decide why.

Seems there are some that get angry when they don't get their way. I can't help that. Like it, or not, while all things are taken into consideration, mistakes not withstanding, ultimately it is the responsibility of one person. The democratic part is if the clan wants it on their server at all. Up to it to decide and I have no say in that. And in such cases, if the result is not to someone's liking, it is up to the individual whether or not to go elsewhere. As we have seen, some have.

• Member ID:  20683
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3348
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  45222
  • Device:  Macintosh

8 minutes ago, Sammy said:

For #2, duke should have been removed all headshot checks. Might be one other somewhere. Will investigate both this evening.

Saw my Duke and another one get taken out with headshots very quickly today.

Yes 8 of us have asked for something to be changed, over 10 if you include those that liked those posts. You aren't listening because you and possibly others behind the scenes want the guns a certain way. That isn't democracy. I haven't seen one person come on and say the smr update since Friday is a good thing.

Please explain these differences in the SMR from version 2 of the mod to the current version 4 and why you made so many :

B2 first

B4 second

aimAssistRange\600\aimAssistRangeAds\2500\enemyCrosshairRange\600

aimAssistRange\1000\aimAssistRangeAds\1500\enemyCrosshairRange\1000

gunMaxPitch\30\gunMaxYaw\15\

gunMaxPitch\8\gunMaxYaw\25

damage\40\minDamage\30\meleeDamage\135\maxDamageRange\500\minDamageRange\1000\playerDamage\30

damage\30\minDamage\20\meleeDamage\135\maxDamageRange\500\minDamageRange\1000\playerDamage\100

hipGunKickPitchMin\10\hipGunKickPitchMax\-20\hipGunKickYawMin\-10\hipGunKickYawMax\10\

hipGunKickPitchMin\5\hipGunKickPitchMax\-15\hipGunKickYawMin\5\hipGunKickYawMax\-5\

hipGunKickSpeedDecay\14

hipGunKickSpeedDecay\16

adsGunKickAccel\700

adsGunKickAccel\800\

hipGunKickStaticDecay\16

hipGunKickStaticDecay\20

adsSwayHorizScale\0.09

adsSwayHorizScale\0.2

adsSwayVertScale\0.1

adsSwayVertScale\0.25

maxDist\730

maxDist\590

reticleCenterSize\3

\reticleCenterSize\4

There were more but that is a lot of them.

• Member ID:  465
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  353
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2096
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  19318
  • Birthday:  02/09/1977
  • Device:  Android

chopper kills player in spawn protection

the trophy fall on floor when you get killed and cant pick it up or it doesn't disappear and it doesnt block the tubes

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

20 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

Yes 8 of us have asked for something to be changed, over 10 if you include those that liked those posts. You aren't listening because you and possibly others behind the scenes want the guns a certain way. That isn't democracy. I haven't seen one person come on and say the smr update since Friday is a good thing.

Only coming in to defend Sammy here as honestly reading some of what has been said I think it is a bit over the top. Sammy has looked after, extended, improved and invested many hours (i'm sure many, many hours) into the mod and it really is down to him in that role to use his best judgement to decide all sort of things, features to add/remove, changes to make and values to set. We trust and empower him to do that, we generally have always in some way influenced decisions or helped with changes. It is down to him to ultimately decide on the best actions to take.

We want to work with Sammy in helping him understand what works well and perhaps what doesn't by providing constructive feedback. I do not think challenging or questioning necessarily every decision is the way to go, certainly it can lead to 'tweaks' that have more of an impact than expected. 

You talk of 'democracy'.. I do not believe this is a democracy - Sammy was not 'elected'. Simply he volunteered as many of us do in this community. We generally work on a 'volunteer' and 'empower' model if anything here. Like Sammy many of us take on areas of responsibility and do what we feel is best. That is not to say that this is a dictatorship (as it obviously isn't), but ultimately someone has to make a decision on what changes are made and I believe in this case that is Sammy.

Keep the feedback coming, keep it constructive, keep in mind that this is a game.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5088
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44663
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

M249 or what ever you call it seems to be more OP than it should be. It's basically a fully automatic sniper rifle with 1 hit kill capability. Lower the damage a little bit and increase the recoil a little bit. Not much, just a tiny bit on both. It currently has very little No Recoil especially when zoomed in without using attachments.

Was playing the other day and the server was full. 70% of the people were using it. 1/3 of the players were hanging back and sniping with it and the other 2/3 were running around spraying. 

Truthfully I think there are to many "gadgets" that can thaw people. Biggest problem that I see is the dedicated RC defroster car. You can literally defrost the your whole team with 1 on small to medium sized maps. Maybe lessen the time on it by 1/4?

Put the rounds and map timer back the way they were please? Had an absolute blast playing the other day but the fun medium sized maps either ended after 3 wins per team (a couple ended with Ties) Sudden Death round not working? or the game timer would run out.          

308 SMR feels very sluggish especially when you come out of spawn protection. The time needed to raise the weapon seems very very slow (almost as bad as the old M60). Recoil and fire rate seems to be very similar to the HK 416 which is perfect if you were looking to balance the SMR. 

Edited by J3st3r

• Member ID:  28144
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1146
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Achievement Points:  28306
  • Days Won:  6

Just gonna throw my two pennies in here and say that I've played with the SMR both before and after the update and literally haven't noticed a difference. I still think it's a really good gun and will probably continue to main with it because of it's accuracy. I mained with the Saritch in the old mod for the same reason.
Anyone who's seen me play will know that I have a notoriously bad aim so any gun that can ease that even a little goes a long way with me.

• Member ID:  3822
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  242
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  3027

Just gonna leave this here. Fuck all you pussy ass whiners who want everything your fucking way. You don't like the MOD as it was built? Good fuck and go build one you like then, Oh you can't because you don't know how? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP. Sammy has worked hard on this mod. Look at how many people had to change their settings to join this mod due them using advantages like turning off Vegation Etc....     .  Not that it is more of a level playing field you don't fucking like it. Tough shit suck it up Buttercup.

Edited by Thunder

1 hour ago, Sitting-Duc said:

Only coming in to defend Sammy here as honestly reading some of what has been said I think it is a bit over the top. Sammy has looked after, extended, improved and invested many hours (i'm sure many, many hours) into the mod and it really is down to him in that role to use his best judgement to decide all sort of things, features to add/remove, changes to make and values to set. We trust and empower him to do that, we generally have always in some way influenced decisions or helped with changes. It is down to him to ultimately decide on the best actions to take.

We want to work with Sammy in helping him understand what works well and perhaps what doesn't by providing constructive feedback. I do not think challenging or questioning necessarily every decision is the way to go, certainly it can lead to 'tweaks' that have more of an impact than expected. 

You talk of 'democracy'.. I do not believe this is a democracy - Sammy was not 'elected'. Simply he volunteered as many of us do in this community. We generally work on a 'volunteer' and 'empower' model if anything here. Like Sammy many of us take on areas of responsibility and do what we feel is best. That is not to say that this is a dictatorship (as it obviously isn't), but ultimately someone has to make a decision on what changes are made and I believe in this case that is Sammy.

Keep the feedback coming, keep it constructive, keep in mind that this is a game.

I understand Sammy has done a lot and continues to do so, but disagree he should be given so much personal control over what changes should be made. I have no control over this though so my opinion is irrelevant.  

I think the evidence regarding the guns speaks for itself, although as always everyone will have their own perspective. I'm sure there are plenty who will prefer a more softcore approach. 

17 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Just gonna leave this here. Fuck all you pussy ass whiners who want everything your fucking way. You don't like the MOD as it was built? Good fuck and go build one you like then, Oh you can't because you don't know how? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP. Sammy has worked hard on this mod. Look at how many people had to change their settings to join this mod due them using advantages like turning off Vegation Etc....     .  Not that it is more of a level playing field you don't fucking like it. Tough shit suck it up Buttercup.

Don't worry Thunder, rest assured the playing field hasn't been leveled, just altered.

• Member ID:  1270
  • Followers:  149
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3861
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34156
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

HIEST is BULLSHIT!  Is there some perk that blocks it?  The way it is now I feel like it's punishing me if I push forward near there spawn. Someone ALWAYS steals my hard earned Killstreaks.

• Member ID:  28144
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  1146
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Achievement Points:  28306
  • Days Won:  6

49 minutes ago, google said:

That's what I want to talk about  

I say it's a difference ... no??

Maybe I'm just a really casual gamer but I literally am unable to see what you're trying to point out here.

Yea that was asked earlier. Some way to counter Heist as an option. Thinking about ways to do that and where to put it. If part of a perk, then in tier 2 so you would have to choose between heist and the other. Maybe hacker since its related. However protection is kind of the opposite of what hacker does.

I was a second away from rage quitting earlier when someone stole a nuke from me. (which caused them to win the round) And I hardly ever rage quit.

A tac nuke?

Since someone decided to post a video that doesnt show the most important part here you go. This is the version of the SMR that they want. Tell us how this weapon is fair.

Forgot to add, yes there was an additional headshot damage check earlier in the player damage function and will have an update in a bit.

• Member ID:  3822
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  242
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  3027

30 minutes ago, Sammy said:

A tac nuke?

No I stole a Care package from him and it was a Mini nuke. It does seem like Nukes have been popping up quite a bit lately?

7 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Since someone decided to post a video that doesnt show the most important part here you go. This is the version of the SMR that they want. Tell us how this weapon is fair.

of course. They wanna bitch about everything else they don't like but want a gun that never sways and never misses

It is fair because everyone gets to use it? These are the guns we have been playing with and enjoying for years.

Are you even open to some sort of compromise? How about trying the settings half way between what they were and what they are now? If I had it my way I'd have that gun and others like it and reduce health down and make the server far more hardcore, but it isn't all about what I want I understand that. But I feel enough people have raised a concern over the new settings that it at least warrants trying something else. The new settings have drastically affected the recoil, accuracy etc.

Nukes had been popping up more likely because of a bug that applied kills from sentries to killstreaks. Fixed. For packages, they do show up a little more often.

Actually this version of the SMR is worse, or certain people would say better, than the older one. That one you had *some* weapon spread. This one you had zero. And sorry but your argument about everyone being able to choose it is that of hacker or cheater. Since everyone can do it, its fair game and those that dont cheat or hack... too bad. It was also an argument used against the 333 fps checks. The compromise, if you want to call it that, is to use the settings from the original game. I still havent heard why that is the wrong approach to fairness for all.